Chapter 6

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

only a minute of driving back to their house angel liza appeared infront of kris car making kris step on the break and made the car full stop luckily there's no car in kris favorite route. angel liza told kris that arcangel michael wants to talk to him again. kris froze at what angel liza said to him.

many thoughts are running through his mind right now as to why would the archangel wants to talk to him again.kris thoughts was interrupted when angel liza told kris that archangel michael will be waiting for him in the garden  near the park.

 

 

 

 

kris and suho arrive at the garden where arcangel michael and kris are going to meet.kris went closer to the man made lake and took a sit near the flowers.kris closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air, in minutes he opened his eyes coz his breath got caught in his throat as his mind flashed a beautiful memory. the gold streaked wings, eyes full of magical powers and the shining angel dust.  kris once again close his eyes so that the images will disappear but to his dismay it only got worse.

kris once again opened his eyes and looked at the clear sky,he furrowed his eyebrow when the color of the sky remind him of  archangel michael. the color of the sky was as close as the vivid hue of the archangel's eyes,it's like a imitation but still beautiful.

maybe if kris stared hard enough he will forget about the wings that haunted his visions just like now. the beautiful soft, silky wings that spread across his vision that is turning into a white gold. frowning he tried not to think about the beutiful addicting illusion,the perfect gold tipped filament came to focus infront of him.

kris: can't you just appear infront of me like a normal person do?

a.m: i'm sorry to say but i can't do that.i'm not normal thus i'm also not a human. i am an archangel who is a warrior and a protector.

kris: your wings blocking my view of the beautiful garden so can you please fold it.

archangel michael slowly lowering himself down the water making him walk to it,while slowly walking he folded his wings letting kris see the view.when he is almost infront of kris he saw suho,his head turned to suho's direction making kris know what the archangel means.

kris: i got company

a.m: i can see that.  

kris: he is my cousin

a.m: can he see me?

suho: yes archangel, i can clearly see you [what a beautiful creature.my first time to see an archangel in all my life.they really are beautiful like a doll like appearance]

a.m: do you think i'm beautiful hunter's cousin?

suho: m-mwoh?

a.m: you think i'm a beautiful creature  

suho: so-sorry archangel if i'm thinking too much

a.m: no it's ok hunter's cousin. i always hear that whenever a human see me for the first time

kris: *cleared his throat* i think we are not here just you could to talk to my cousin

a.m: ah getting impatient already my favorite hunter?

kris: not really. we need to find someone but as you can see we can't look for her if we are still talking. so why did you call for me?

a.m: i just wanna say that the goddess already transformed herself and her guardian into a human

kris: so what is it with us if she's human now?

a.m: it's hard to find and sense her once they are in their human form.

kris: so that's why lay can't smell the goddess scent?

a.m: yes.and it's even harder to read her mind.

kris: how do you expect us to find her if she's hard to smell?

a.m: you will surely know her presense once she uses her power.

kris: if ever she uses her power...oh yeah.flame the fire wolf said that suho can be a hunter because he can hear other creatures 

a.m: is that so.then *extended his hand to suho* come here hunter's cousin

suho slowly walk closer to archangel michael,when he was already infront of him, suho placed his hand to archangels hand.archangel put his index finger in suho's forehead,he then closed his eyes and in minute he sang an incantation phrase.

while archangel michael sang the incantation suho felt something crawling inside of him,for a while he felt the pain but when the incantation was done the pain that suho felt fade away like a wind.suho now feels that something is different in him.

kris: what did you just do?

a.m: i sang an incantation for him and he is now a hunter.

kris: what powers does he have?

a.m: telepathy and night vision.he also has the ability of enhance smell just like you three. *looked at kris* are you using your ability kris?

kris: no.i don't use them

a.m: not even once?

kris: no.not even once.

suho: what's your ability hyung?

kris: levitation and clairvoyance

suho: woah...hyung that's cooool...what about tao and lay hyung?

a.m: tao has the ability of enhance swordmanship and time control.lay has the power of healing and cloaking,making things invisible.

suho: coooool

a.m: why not use your ability?

kris: i will only use it if i really need it.

a.m: if you say so hunter ...kris 

kris: *looked at archangel michael* yes archangel?

a.m: i believe you found a girl?  

kris: my sister found  girl infront of our house.how did you know?

a.m: earlier an angel saw a new girl went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter