The after affect...

The Lonely Prince and The Thief

Junsu’s body felt heavy laying against the wooden floor of the carriage, his eyes staring out into particularly nothing, his thoughts far away at the moment. Chansung’s story still fresh in his mind, every last detail playing over and over in his head, like a song stuck on repeat. It hurt just thinking about it, just thinking about the pain that weighed on Chansung’s heart, the guilt, the shame.. Junsu huffed softly, pulling his mind back to reality, his head turning at an odd angle, chin tilting up enough so that he could see the opening of the carriage where Chansung sat, his body swaying gently. He looked paler than usual, that tint of life gone in him, he’d been like that since the beginning of his story, all the way to the very end where he just got worse when he explained that JYP didn’t seem to really care and reminded him that Wooyoung was his replacement, he hadn’t been lying. Junsu’s frowned deepened, his head tilting back down, eyes finding Taecyeon who was busy looking over a book and a map, his eyes seeming to change perspectives every few moments, just until he looked up, a small smile spreading across his face when he noticed Junsu staring. 

 
 
‘How’s your shoulder feeling prince?’ 
 
 
He asked, Junsu blinking for a moment, his spaced out expression gone in a flash, his good arm managing to sit himself up right with out much difficulty, 
 
 
‘It’s not hurting as much as it was.. So it’s feeling pretty good, but I’m not expecting much of a progress with healing because I know it will start hurting later..’ 
 
Junsu spoke, his own smile forming on his face, a sheepish smile actually, he felt like it didn’t mean much. Taecyeon only nodded his head after a few moments, his eyes seeming to be trying and read his face, had his guard always done this? Junsu rose an eyebrow the moment Taecyeon’s eyes went back to the book, his attention focused on something else now, his mood seeming to be a calm one. He was glad, that constant, overly dramatic, guard mood was something he was glad to take a break from, the mood they all were in right now felt like the calm after a storm. Then again, it probably was, the carriage wasn’t in it’s usual ruckus, it was so quiet. Junsu’s body shook now, a shiver running up his spine, a jolt of a soft pain jolting through Junsu’s shoulder, then fading after he winced, his head turning away so that Taecyeon wouldn’t see it. The guard seemed to not be paying attention to him anymore. 
 
 
Chansung’s body slumped against the open frame of the carriage, his feet dangling from the edge, swinging back and forth from the rocking. His head hung, and his eyes seemed far away, thinking himself. Constant thoughts of a voice that was all to familiar ringing in his ear, driving his mind wild. He felt the blood rush away from his face, a head ache coming on, his hands feeling sticky from the sweaty feeling. It felt awful in all ways possible and Chansung was surprised he could breath at the moment. The story he had told Junsu was something that should of not been spoken, the idea at the time seeming okay, the prince only trying to cheer him up, and the explanation being needed since Junsu had asked who he was anyways, and god knows what he had done in his sleep when he was dreaming about Jay. This feeling that came with the story though was something he never looked forward too, reminding himself that he killed Jay was something he’d thought he had pushed far, far back into his mind. 
 
 
‘Chansung..’ 
 
 
The soft voice broke him from his thoughts, his head jerking up, turning in the direction it had came, his eyes wide, his mind expecting something else, the voice sounding to close to the way Jay had spoken his name many times. His mind should of known that it wouldn’t get what it wants, Junsu’s worried eyes coming into view, his blurred, tired ones trying to focus on him, but couldn’t seem to. He blinked a few times, Junsu taking a seat next to him. Chansung rose his hands, rubbing at his eyes, trying to get them to focus, but it was easier thought then done. 
 
 
‘You’re very pale, are you sure you’re alright?’ 
 
 
Junsu asked, his voice sympathetic, something Chansung could really care less about, pity being something he didn’t want, he’d never wanted it when he came home empty handed and a lover lost, and he sure as hell didn’t want it right now. 
 
 
‘I’m perfectly fine..’ 
 
 
He mumbled, Junsu’s lips puckering instantly, his eyes narrowing. 
 
 
‘I don’t believe you.’ 
 
 
Junsu replied, Chansung’s head turning his way, that blurred vision seeming to lighten up, Junsu’s features seeming to become clear, way to clear, the princes face all scrunched up with a bit of worry and anger. Chansung bit his lower lip, his shoulders shrugging. 
 
 
‘Believe what ever the hell you want, I know myself that I’m perfectly fine.’ 
 
 
He spoke, both hands resting on the edge, his body moving just slightly, eyes looking down at the road that was moving at a slow pace. He was more than tempted to jump out, but he felt a hand rest against his, and all thoughts just vanishing, his mind going blank, a thick black fog covering all the images of him and Jay. Chansung’s head turned, his body moving back away from the edge, eyes finding Junsu’s free hand resting against his. He couldn’t deny this sudden feeling of relaxation that came over his body, that one soft hand doing something to him. 
 
 
‘Chansung I don’t want you to ever lie to me okay. That is an order and I as prince expect you to follow it whether you are a thief or not!’ 
 
 
Junsu stated, his voice coming stronger than expected, Chansung’s ears perking, his head raising, Junsu’s facial expression much different from before, hard and stern, demanding, like a prince should be, but also like someone that no longer took over his mind. Chansung leaned forward slightly, a stupid, yet unwilling thought coming to his head, his own mind unable to control his body actions. 
 
 
‘Chansung are you even liste…’ 
 
 
Junsu’s words had been cut short, a pair of lips pressing against his, warm and soft, unmoving for a moment. The other males eyes went wide, and the sound of a book falling to the ground being heard in the background, but even so, Chansung refused to let Junsu’s lips go, his mouth moving itself, a craving for more of that feeling he had just experienced, his body earning it when a rush of heat waved over him and he couldn’t stop. Only when Taecyeon’s large hands managed to pry the two apart, and both men panting, wide eyes staring at each other, did Chansung take control of his own body, his mouth hanging wide open, a hand smacking him hard on the head. 
 
 
‘What the hell did you think you were doing!?! Putting your filthy lips on the prince! How disgusting!’ 
 
 
Taecyeon shouted, his voice seeming so far away, his eyes looking back down at his own hand that was no longer covered by Junsu’s, he looked up when he noticed Junsu carefully running his fingers along his lips. Chansung frowned instantly, his lower lip being bitten. 
 
 
‘I-I really need some air right now..’ 
 
 
Chansung confessed, already feeling like a child, emotions over whelming him, a hand running through his hair. What the hell was wrong with him?! 
 
 
 
Junsu’s mouth remained open, fingers continued to trace along his lips, occasionally pressing into the skin, it felt like he was trying to reenact what had just happened, trying to make sure what had just happened was actually reality. Junsu finally took his fingers away from his lips when Chansung had spoken something about needing air, his figure just about to jump out of the cart, Junsu’s head rising, mouth opening to stop him, when the carriage came to a halt, jerking the three men in the back backwards, the old man suddenly appearing, old eyes looking at the three men who held onto something for support. They all looked rather pissed when they met his gaze. He only smiled his old wrinkly smile. 
 
 
‘We have arrived in Yongch on village.’