Some Fun

The Lonely Prince and The Thief

He couldn’t understand why it was so burning hot; it felt like the sun was beating directly down on him, causing his body to just burn up within the blanket he had huddled his body in. Junsu mumbled harshly under his breath, his eyes tightening as he brought himself slowly out of the deep peaceful sleep he had drifted off into. He shifted just slightly now, finding himself really unable to move, something heavy laying across his shoulder and down his back, he even felt himself press up against something when he tried to move again. This had to be the source of heat. Junsu knew for a fact that the weather now a days did not call of such harsh weather for him to burn up in, it was supposed to be mild all week, he remembered asking the elder back at the castle the beginning of the week so he’d know what to face when he escaped.

‘Mmmh...’

Junsu mumbled louder this time, reaching a hand up the best he could to rub the sleep from his eyes so that he could open them, a thin cotton shirt coming into view.   Junsu had to blink for a moment, think about it, tilt his head back just enough so that he could look up at the face of the man who was cuddling right up next to him. He almost screamed, the thought forming in his head, a blush spraying across his cheeks, his eyes just about to look away, but Chansung groaned. His face looked so pained for some reason, pulling Junsu just a little closer, his arms tightening around him, holding him against his chest like if he let go, something would happen. Junsu squirmed a little again, trying to at least be able to breathe properly, Chansung’s body suddenly jerking, shuddering before his face was buried in the crook of Junsu’s neck, his nails digging into back. Junsu bit down on his bottom lip, feeling the slight pain.

‘Chansung...’

Junsu spoke, his voice low at first, directly into Chansung’s ear, the other man’s body slowly relaxing, his nails no longer digging into Junsu’s back, his lips slightly parting, just barley moving to speak.

‘Jay...’

 

Chansung whispered, Junsu raising an eyebrow, opening his mouth in hopes to wake the other man, his hands reaching up, grasping his shoulders, but he had been cut short of his plan, Chansung suddenly grabbing his face, lifting his face to look directly at him.

Junsu’s body froze the moment he felt a pair of soft lips press against his, holding there until they slowly started moving, Chansung kissing him a good few times before he pulled away and settled back next to him, muttering this ’Jay’ guys name. Junsu stared wide eyes for the longest time, his mind just going completely blank, all until he snapped back into complete reality and thought about just what happened. Chansung kissed him.

‘CHANSUNG!!!’

Junsu screeched, and though there was no walls for his voice to echo off of, his voice still bounced off the walls, startling the two men who had been sleeping. Taecyeon’s armor clanking so loudly when he fell against the floor of the carriage, his sword automatically in hand, armored body standing ready to kill, though a sleepy look ran across his face. Chansung had already rolled away and was on his feet in seconds, fists up and looking around, his face to still full of sleep, eyes half lidded. Both of them relaxed at the same time the moment Junsu sat up, his hand quickly found each other and looked down at his lap.

‘What’s wrong Prince?’

Taecyeon was the first to ask, already at Junsu’s side, reaching for his hands, holding them tightly in his. Junsu felt the leather burn against his skin, and he really didn’t want to think about burning up at the moment, it would lead to, too many thoughts that Junsu didn’t want to think about, especially not of what had just happened. He only glanced at Taecyeon and Chansung who were kneeled down at his side. He had to think up an excuse as to why he had just screamed. He couldn’t tell Taecyeon what had happened, he would kill Chansung, and then his ride to Busan would be dissolved. He couldn’t have that.

‘I uh…  I had a dream that someone was trying to kidnap me. And Chansung was just about to save me so I screamed his name. I-I didn’t think I would scream it out like that..’

Junsu mumbled, turning away when Chansung’s grin spread across his face and Taecyeon’s face twitched, his bare teeth slightly showing. Junsu pulled the blanket close to him.

‘P-Prince Junsu… You know that I’m always here for you.. To protect you.. No need to dream of imbeciles who only know how to steal…’

Taecyeon spoke, carefully laying his sword down before he decided to swing it at Chansung who was snickering behind him.

‘Don’t be jealous Rust bucket just because not even your own prince can dream of you saving him. That should encourage you to do better at your job.’

Chansung spoke, pushing Taecyeon aside and placing himself in front of Junsu who continued to look away. The prince jumped when Chansung grasped his hands. He frowned.

‘You’re burning up, do we need to stop and let you get some fresh air by the river?’

He asked, his eyes showing worry when Junsu turned his head a little his way. A walk by the river sounded nice at the moment, his head nodding up and down.

‘That would be very nice at the moment.’

Junsu spoke, Chansung, nodding his head up and down also, patting his hands at the same time. Junsu shuddered the moment Chansung took his hands away and turned around, his lips suddenly tingling.

Chansung watched as Junsu quickly stepped off the carriage, ignoring Taecyeon who offered his help, the taller man sighing with defeat when Junsu continued to ignore him, even when he yelled to take the path and Junsu just cut straight through the grass down the river that awaited him at the bottom.

 

Chansung smirked, chuckling to himself on a job well done, taking his own time to hop from the cart and make his way behind Taecyeon down to the river, where Junsu already began taking off his socks and shoes, rolling his pants up and about to step into the crystal clear water.

‘Prince, that water is freezing! Please refrain from stepping into it!’

Taecyeon shouted, Chansung frowning, Junsu pausing at the river side, foot half way above the surface. Chansung pushed Taecyeon’s shoulder.

‘Yah let him have some kind of fun for once.’

Chansung stated, Taecyeon instantly turning around, his eyes glaring. Chansung only grinned.

‘We are escorting the future king here! He has more to do that have fun! What if he get’s sick? Huh? He could die of some unknown sickness and then who would become king? Prince Junsu is an on..’

Taecyeon’s sentence had been cut short, Chansung’s hands pressed against his plate, giving it a nice hard shove, sending the royal guard off his feet and down the hill, where he continued to roll until the river stopped his rolling with a nice large splat.

‘I thought he was a rust bucket before. Now he’s defiantly a rust bucket!’

Chansung snorted, laughing rather loudly into the air, throwing his head back, he didn’t stop laughing until he noticed Junsu staring up at him, a confused look on his face. Chansung scrunched his face up.

‘You poor sheltered child, don’t even know what a joke is do you?’

Chansung asked, walking down edge where Junsu stood, feet all muddy from standing to long on the river bank. Chansung reached out for Junsu now, ignoring the slight twitch, the prince probably just over nervous about what Chansung might do.

‘Now that rust bucket isn’t yelling at you…’

Chansung glanced over to where Taecyeon was dragging himself out of the water, his armor gone at the moment; well until he began pulling it out, it must have weighed him down.

‘How about we get in this water and I’ll teach you how to have fun.’

Chansung spoke, earning a well formed smile on Junsu’s face. Well until Chansung picked him up over his shoulder. The prince squeaking in the process, his feet kicking, Chansung trudging into the luke warm water. Taecyeon was lying when he said it was cold.

‘How much fun do you want to have?’

Chansung asked, making it to a calm and pretty deep part of the river. He adjusted the squirming Junsu.

 

‘None, none at all if you are about to do what I think you are going to do!’

Junsu shouted, his hands already resting on his shoulders, pushing himself up, he was already shaking. Chansung wanted to laugh, the prince acting to cute at the moment.

‘Can you swim?’

Chansung asked, placing both hands on Junsu, the older man shaking his head back and forth.

 

 

‘If you are going to throw me then no, no I cannot swim Chansung, I can’t swim!’

Junsu continued to shout, his head turning, looking to the shore for Taecyeon to plea for help, but his royal guard was too busy concentrating on drying his armor and his cloths.

‘Taecye…’

Junsu got half way through saying the guards name before he was gone from Chansung’s shoulder and thrown directly into a deep part of the river. He hit the water with a thud and a large splash, his body sinking till it hit the bottom.

Chansung stood aside, the largest grin plastered on his face as hands surfaced from the water, then Junsu as a whole, the prince gasping for air, blinking furiously, making his way to Chansung who was laughing so hard his eyes were watering. Junsu finally managed to get to him, his feet hitting the ground, his body coming out of the water, his cloths soaked through, sticking to his body, his hair doing the same to his face. He glared furiously at Chansung who almost tripped into the water he was laughing so hard.

‘Chansung you are such a flipping jerk!’

Junsu shouted, flinging his body at the taller, all his weight managing to make the thief stumble then crash into the water, Junsu going back under for only a second, pushing at Chansung’s chest to bring him back up. He coughed harshly once he got air into his lungs, his stupid self-opening his mouth and swallowing some water. Chansung soon came back up after a few seconds. His eyes wide while staring at Junsu; who was now the one smirking and laughing,

‘Revenge huh?’

Junsu asked, his laughing continuing even when Chansung tackled him again into the water.

 

--

 

‘Dude, that armor stinks,’

Chansung spoke, pushing Junsu up into the carriage, Taecyeon directly behind him, his armor held tightly in hand, he snorted continuing to ignore him. Junsu sighed softly, hating how his cloths weighed him down heavily. He couldn’t wait to get them off.

‘Hold on...’

Junsu spoke, turning towards the entrance of the carriage where Chansung helped Taecyeon hall his armor into the corner then climb on. Chansung glanced towards him curiously.

‘A-Are we all going to have to change in front of each other?’

Junsu asked, hands clasped tightly together, Chansung raising an eyebrow.

‘Um, I would think so, we don’t have anywhere else to go; trees don’t shield asses nowadays.’

Chansung spoke, already pulling out his pair of cloths, stripping off his pants and boxers first without so much as another word. Junsu quickly turned away, his cheeks burning. The only person he had ever seen was himself. He really didn’t want to see anyone else at the moment. Even Taecyeon was stripping without as much as a complaint about having to do so. That only left Junsu, his soaked cloths still on, staring at where the driver was sitting; who seemed to be taking a nap, he felt a hand on his shoulders.

‘Do you need some help June?’

Chansung asked turning Junsu completely around, thank god he was completely clothed now, the only thing still wet on him was his hair and skin.  Junsu blinked, trying not to stare at his lips,

‘You didn’t say no…’

Chansung spoke, already working to get Junsu’s shirt un-tucked from his pants and pulling it over his head. Junsu struggled backwards, his shirt gone by the time he got away from Chansung.

‘I c-can do it myself.’

He stuttered, quickly reaching down for his extra shirt,

‘Please turn away…’

Junsu managed, Chansung shrugging his shoulders, but willingly turned his back to Junsu who instantly began changing while trying to rid his face of the horrible pink tint it had.

--

‘Thank you…’

 

Junsu mumbled, a few minutes after he had got done changing, his hitting the ground next to Chansung and Taecyeon who had pulled out some food and was splitting it, of course leaving some for him. Junsu reached out for his portion, Chansung turning his way, smiling.

‘No problem, didn’t know you had even that much privacy to be paranoid about someone watching you change…’

Chansung spoke, offering Junsu his canteen full of water, he took it willingly, took a sip and looked seriously his way. It actually startled him by the sudden sternness.

‘Chansung, can I ask you a question?’

Junsu asked; his seriousness sort of fading, Chansung only guessing he was trying to hide the nervousness; Chansung smiled,

‘Of course, you know you always can.’

He spoke, Junsu nodding his head, looking down.

‘Just don’t get mad… Okay?’

He spoke, Chansung raising an eyebrow.

‘Um, okay sure...’

He spoke, Junsu raising his head,

‘Who’s Jay?’