Finally.

Is This a Dream?

~~~KAY'S POV~~~

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep.......

Those sounds are so annoying..I'm trying to sleep here! -.-  Wait..the crash..GD!  I need to wake up!  I need to be sure GD is okay!  Ah..is that Taeyangs voice?  Keep talking Tae.. it's helping..please don't leave.

"...Tae...."  I barely even whisper as my eyes open.

As soon as Taeyang saw me looking at him he broke down crying and saying thank God over and over.. Was I really that bad?  Was the crash THAT bad?  If it was then..then where is GD?...

"...Tae...where's..GD?.." I used all of my energy and power to whisper those three words.  Please let him be okay..

Taeyang cleared his throat with a sudden look of concern and overwhelming sadness. "He's still unconcious..There in the bed next to yours.."

As I turn my head to look I see him.  GD.  Fragile, pale, sleeping.  Cuts and bruises all over him.  I did this to him... If I hadn't left my phone at that stupid beach GD wouldn't be here.  We wouldn't be here.  Why did this happen?  I don't understand..

Suddenly, GD opened his eye's, sitting up as fast as his body let him.. "Kay!? Where"s Kay?!"  he yelled.

~~~GD'S POV~~~

Taeyang's voice telling me how much he cares?  Can't he be quiet and tell me another time?  I mean seriously can't a dude get some sleep around he--  The crash! Am I alive? Am I imagining things?.. Am I-- "Kay!"  I shot up flinging my eyes open.. "Where's Kay?!"

"She's over here GD..Thank God you woke up.." Taeyang said as he walks over to give me a hug.  It felt nice to hug my best friend again..well a meaningful hug anyways.

I look over to Kay.  She's an abssolute mess.. torn clothes, bruises and cuts everywhere, tears running out of her eyes..Wait. Tears?  She's awake!  "Kay.."  i say climbing out of my hospital bed and walking over to hers.  Grabbing her hand I say "Kay.. idk if you can respond or not but I'm so sorry this happend.  And..I know you are thinking to blame yourself but you just can't.  It was an accident.  No one is at fault here.  If anyone was though it would be me not you.. I should've stopped you from going..or drove myself at least..so for that I'm so sorry.. I know I'm a leader to Big Bang but i felt the need to be a leader type figure to you too..like an Appa...and I failed..I'm so sorry Kay.."  I was in tears.  My heart ached at the sight of the pain going through her eyes.  I knew she protested and forgave me at the same time just by looking into her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

~~~TAEYANG'S POV~~~

Sitting silently watching GD and Kay cry together..GD confessing how he cares and how sorry he was..the look in Kay's eyes.. it was heart warming and heart breaking all at once.  Not once did I intrude but somethings GD had said I didn't want him to think were true.  He failed no one.  I hope he unerstands that..

After a while of silence the other came in.  Seeing GD up and hugging Kay, who was sitting up in her bed, made everyone run in hugging them both.  Everyone was crying, laughing, awkwardly fussing over GD and Kay.. I felt whole again.  Then Kaay smiled at me....that smile... I swear all I could do is smile back as my heart sang a new melody.

~~~KAY'S POV~~~

When I smiled over to Taeyang, and he smiled back, I knew everything and everyone was officially going to be okay.  Happiness over-flowed my heart.  All I could do was smile.

~~~GD'S POV~~~

When I saw Kay smiling I caught myself smiling too.  God her smiles contagious.  She's so cute.  Tae, you are one lucky man, bro.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I KNOW IT'S INCREDIBLY SHORT I'M SORRY! I just couldn't leave you all hanging.. :)
Anyways my laptop is going to die soon so that's why this is so short.. ^_^
I hope you liked it anyways!

PS THE PICTURE WAS THE BEST I COULD FIND FOR THE IDEA I HAD O BE THE PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER SO IT!

LOVE,

~

KAY <3