two

Againts the Limits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCuJyEwTozU&feature=relmfu ~

 

They could only watch what happened in horror. Miyo was running to their direction but Li An hold on her hand. It was useless, she couldnt do anything to them. They would just ruthless kill her, like they do with everyone who tries to stop them.  In just a few minutes they destroyed half of the village and about 10 people died. 

 

"Now you know what happens when you talk bad about us" Kyungsoo laughed looking at the crying people who just lost their home. It was dark everywhere and it started raining suddenly. Lian and Miyo just stood there watching the two monster, who were about to go. They were soaked to te skin because of the heavy rain. Suddenly Kyungsoo turned around to look at the village again and met eyes with Li An. 

Her whole body and face was covered with a black scarf, you could only see her hypnotizing eyes. He looked at her diamond alike eyes for seconds until Baekhyun tapped his shoulder and told him to go. Kyungsoo just smirked and followed Baekhyun leaving the village all destructed. 

You could hear people crying over their parents... over their children.

And the ones who lost their home.

Li An and Miyo were stil standing there not moving at all. Miyo cursed at herself that she couldnt do anything and let this happen. The whole village was now in darkness and sorrow. Miyo just let herself fall to the ground and started crying. Her long brown hair was all around her face, hiding the tears that flow from her beautiful green eyes.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were on their way back. Kyungsoo was like he is dazed he could stil remember how that girl looked deep into her eyes but he didnt feel guilty about his doings. It was fun and he didnt care if someone got hurt. It was stil raining like crazy, both of them were completely soaked. "The weather is like " Baekhyun said angry and stopped in the middle of the road. Even when they have powers it doesnt mean they dont get tired. They stopped for awhile looking around. Everything was quiet like the whole country was fearing them and thats probably the reason why nobody is around.

This time they started to walk slowly on the street. It wasn't a long way to go anymore, just awhile and they'd arrive at home. The rain just wouldn't stop but since they were already completely wet they didn't care. Baekhyun looked over at Kyungsoo's face and wondered how he could be so calm and stil smiling after killing so many people. "My face is handsome right?" Kyungsoo smirked and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Where were you both?" Tao was standing beside the door. He was wearing a black jacket and had a shining necklace on. Baekhyun just pushed him away and went inside. Kyungsoo just laughed and followed him inside. 

Baekhyun never liked Tao. He actually used to hate him. There wasnt really a reason that Baekhyun told anyone.... Just seing his face made him angry. While he was walking towards his room he suddenly stopped. 

There she was standing... Tao's wife. 

Tian Shi.

In her beautiful white dress and her long black hair covering up her whole back. She was a beauty in person. Standing there watching out of the window she didnt even realize that Baekhyun was watching her from far. When she turned, she finally saw him. He stared into her deep black eyes without showing any emotions and left the room. Tian Shi just turned back to the window watching the rain fall until she felt someone hugging her from the back. 

"Dont you feel cold standing here?" Tao said and kissed her forehead. He took his jacket off and gave it to her and they were now watching the dark night together. She felt save beside Tao's side. 

 

The next Day ~

 

Li An went outside to help the others with all the mess the two leader did yesterday. In daylight you could see even better how destructe the whole village was. She couldnt believe it was the beautiful village she grew up. Everything was destroyed. 

Miyo stayed at home the whole day until it was around 3pm. She packed her whole stuff and tied her beautiful brown hair into a ponytail. There was a long way for her to go now. She couldnt just keep quiet about what happened. She was going to talk to the leader no matter what.

"I can't let them play with us like this.." She whispered to herself while she was stil packing her stuff. She wrote a letter to Li An because she knew Li An would never let her go to the leader. She would tell her like always that they are to strong. After losing her parents Miyo moved to Li An and her grandfather, who also died two years ago. Even Miyo never saw Li An walking around without a scarf on her neck. She was always quiet and didnt tell Miyo much but they were stil very close. Thats why Li An cared so much about Miyo and tried to protect her.

But this time Miyo couldn't stay quiet. She finished packing her stuff and left the letter on the bed. 

"Li An will understand me...."

 

Hope i didnt mess up XD Thanks for subscribing! Comment <3