three

Againts the Limits

Miyo was walking and walking until she reached the bus. It would take her maybe 2 hours to arrive at their place. Were the twelve leader live, in high standards without paying attention about the rest of the world. She was scared but that couldn't hold her back this time. If she wont try to do anything they will just continue making people suffer. 

Her own parents died because of their leader. He was the only one who's name Miyo knew... Kris. The heartless leader of the clan. It was the start... she was stil very young and the leader went to every city, to every village to make sure everyone will listen to them and obey them. But their village didn't want to accept it. They cursed at them without realizing what a big mistake it was. On that day almost half of the village died, they just let a few old people and the children alive. Since that day Miyo wanted to revange her parents. On that day Li An's whole family died, leaving her with her grandfather alone, who took Miyo to them.

 

Meanwhile Li An came back home and looked around the rooms nervous. Miyo was gone, the only person she tried to protect her whole life was gone. She saw the letter on the bed and her eyes started tearing. She knew what she was going to do...but she also knew that they would reckless kill her the moment she enters their house, if she could even manage to do that.  Li An never wanted to face any of the leaders in her life, because she knew that from that moment on her life would change.

She just always wanted a simple life with the people she loved and fought for that. But now its over... she has to go and save Miyo. Without her its not worth to stay in this village. She took her scarf and hid her face as much as she could then took her bag and put only the most important things inside..

When she walked out, she looked back at their house and their vilage one more time... maybe it was the last time that she is in nanxun...

 

 

At the leaders house

 

Chanyeol was sitting on the big dinner table alone and eating his meal. Most of them weren't around but he didnt care about it. "Here is your meal master" The thinny girl brought him his food and stood beside him in fear. He took a bite of the meal and slammed the plate away. The poor girl stood there in shock and just stared at him. "Im sorry is something wrong with it? I will go and make you a new one" She was about to leave but Chanyeol hold her arm tight, burning it with his fire. 

She screamed in pain but for nothing because nobody would come to save her. Nobody in this house would say anything about Chanyeols doings expect of Kris. He slapped her face with his burning hands and she fell down to the ground. One side of her face was completely burned.

"Next time be careful about my meal" He said one last time to her and walked out of the room. He is very tall, has light brown hair and is attractive that almost every girl, if they are not scared of him, tries to get his attention but he doesn't care about girls he sees them as useless and weak. 

When Lay saw him leaving the room he ran towards the girl. His heart was breaking when he saw her suffering from the injury. "Lay you are really weak and way too emotional" Kyungsoo walked across the room and laughed. "Just kill her so the pain goes away." He added and Lay just looked away from him. Lay thought that Kyungsoo was an disgusting person. Kiling everyone without thinking twice. When he looked up he saw Suho standing there and holding cold water. 

Lay smiled at him and took the water from his hands. He was with Xiumin the only person who tried to help him. Kris would just ignore him because he thinks Lay's power is useless, because he cant do anything with it expect of healing. Lay tried his best to heal the girls injury but all he could do was let the pain go away.

 

"Chanyeol is a monster.." Tian Shi was standing next to the door and watching Lay and Suho. Everyday they would hurt someone. It was always the same people...Chanyeol, with him always Chen and Kyungsoo with Baekhyun. Kris was never really concerned about little stuff. Nobody dares to do anything to him anyways, so he never has a reason to burst out in anger. 

"Tian...Im sorry for their doings." Tao came and hold her hand. "No you cant do anything againts it.."

"Thats life. happens." Baekhyun said and walked inside after giving Tian Shi and Tao one of his dead glares. He was aggressive most of the time, like an active vulcano that could explode any second. He went straight outside without looking at Lay or Suho. "Where is Chanyeol?" Chen came inside the room. No one said any thing and he just rolled his eyes and walked outside. He was always with Chanyeol as if he is his slave. 

Tao and his wife also went back to their room. Only Lay and Suho were left in the living room. 

 

Meanwhile Miyo arrived at the leaders house. It was big almost just like a castle just that monsters were living in this castle. A few tall men were standing outside the house probably to hold people like her back from going inside. But that wouldnt be a problem for her. She walked until she reached the back side of the house and like she thought nobody was standing there.

She quietly went inside from an open window and walked around. It was dark and really scary looking inside. She was confused what to do and took out her sword. 

 

"Who are you?" ....

 

 

A.N: I hope you guys like the update! How is my new poster? hehe :D

Thanks to my new subscribers <3 Comment! ~