eight

Againts the Limits

"To help me? Are you kidding me?" Li An walked over to Tao but he looked serious about everything he said. "I dont like how they treat everyone.. I can't stand it anymore. I've been watching it for a long time already and now its enough." He looked at her but she didn't give any response. She wasn't sure what to answer to him. "You can think about it.. I just want you to know you are not alone. You have me." Tao told her before leaving the room. Li An just sat down on her bed and thought about everything he said. "I wont believe you... just not yet.." She whispered to herself and Miyo came back to the room. She looked over to Li An and she just smiled to her.  

 

Meanwhile Tao was walking back to his room and saw Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Kyungsoo enterting Kris' room. Kyungsoo saw him and just smirked before he closed the door behind him. He was curious what they are going to talk about but just ignored his thoughts and walked back to his room. His wife was already sitting on the bed, getting ready to sleep. She didn't even look at Tao when he entered the room. "Whats wrong Tian?" Tao asked her with a concerned voice.

"Dont do something that you will regret later Tao..." Was the only thing she said before laying down to sleep. But Tao was sure that he won't regret anything from now on. He was determined that he is doing the right thing. 

 

 

A hour was already over before Li An even realised it. It was around 11pm now. She walked over to Kris' room and went inside without knocking. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Lay were stil inside and she looked suprised when she saw them. "Come inside" Kris told her and she walked over to him. Luhan was giving her a friendly smile, which made her feel comfortable. "I will send Lay, Xiumin and Luhan to your village tomorrow Li An." Kris said pointing to them. Li An gave them a short glance and turned her attention back to Kris. "I will go with them." She told him.

"No, Miyo will go with them. You will stay here.." Kris ordered and Li An just didn't say anything. "Dont worry Li An-ah. I will take care of her" Luhan said and earned a smirk from Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo.." Kris called after him and he looked to his face. "Apologize from Li An, now." He said, making everyone widen their eyes. Kyungsoo would never apologize for anything and Kris never asked him to do something like that. Even Kyungsoo looked over to him with a 'you must be kidding me' glare but Kris was serious. You could read from Kyungsoo's eyes that he was angry but he gave Li An a fake smile and walked over to her. "Im sorry for behaving like that.. during dinner tonight" He looked at her but she knew that he wasnt sorry. "Its ok.." She awkwardly replied and looked to Kris who was searching for some paper on his table. "Is that all? Can I go now?" Li An looked at him and he nod.

"Oh Li An wait, tell Miyo to be ready tomorrow at 6am." Kris told her as she was about to open the door, and she nod. "And one more thing... Your symbol.. Its three Moons and your power is speed? Are you sure that its only speed?" She was shocked about that comment and tried to hide her suprised face. How did he even realise that her symbol resembles three moons..

"Yes its only speed nothing else.." She answered stil facing the door. "If you say that.. You can go then." Li An opened the door relieved. "I will be going too.." Kyungsoo said walking outside with Li An. She just ignored his presence and walked over to her room. He was walking behind her, only about 2 inches away so that she could hear every footstep from him. Li An stopped when she arrived infront of the stairs. Kyungsoo stopped too and looked at her with the usual smirk on his face. There were two floors, one leading to Li An's room and another one. "Where is your room?" Li An asked him to make sure that its not near to her and Miyo's room. "Its over there.." He said pointing to the other floor. "Why? Do you want to accompany me?" He leaned over to her and laughed when he saw how she tried to avoid his gaze. 

"How about that other guy? Chanyeol?" She continued asking. Somehow her impression of Kyungsoo was starting to change. Not that she thought he is nice but she had a feeling that he couldn't do anything to her as long as Kris was telling him not to. "Beside my room... Don't worry he wont try to hurt you. Im going." He said coldly and made his way to the left floor. Li An just watched his figure dissapearing and also went over to her room. 

 

 

Meanwhile Kris was telling Xiumin, Lay and Luhan how to behave when they visit the village. Suddenly Kai opened the door and went inside. He looked like he was walking a long way because he was breathing heavily. "Is something?" Kris looked at him and Kai tried to take his breath. Xiumin, Lay and Luhan looked at him confused and Luhan walked over to him. "Are you fine?" He touched his back and Kai smiled as response. "Can you let us alone?" Kai asked them and Kris nod his head, telling the others to go out. 

"Now tell me whats wrong.. Is it them again? ..." Kris asked with worry in his voice. "Yes and I think they are not going to keep quiet anymore. Its getting worse! We have to tell the others about it already. This creatures could attack any second." Kai told Kris and he got angry.

"How is the situation?" He asked Kai and he sat down. "It's hard to identify them, because they can go to every humans body. I heard people talking about them today... They want to join the creatures because they think they can lead the world better than we do! Without having a clue that they are going to die if they do that.." 

"The situation sounds horrible... I think it's time to tell the others about it." Kris looked over to Kai and he nod his head. They were hiding this whole situation from the other leader because they thought they can handle it alone. But it looks like they can't.

 

 

Miyo was deep asleep already and Li An just sitting beside her. She couldn't sleep and thought about the whole day. About the things that Tao told her, about Kris, Kyungsoo .. just all of them.

Finally Sehun came back to her mind. "His room was beside mines wasn't it.." She whispered to herself and stood up. "But what if he is sleeping already.. its over 2am.." She stopped infront of her door hesitating to go outside but her mind was telling her something else. In the end she opened the door and stood between Baekhyun's and Sehun's room. The only problem now was.. she didn't know which room it is. She tried to remember what Luhan told her but it was no use. Li An closed her eyes to make the right decision and opened the door on her right side.hoping that its Sehun's.

 

It was all dark so she couldn't see anything expect of  a big bed and someone laying inside of it. The room was really tidy and infront of the door was a big cupboard. There was also a small locker with some silver accessories on it. Li An looked over to the bed, the blankets were black and his face was turned to the right side. She slowly walked over to the other side of the bed to see if it's Sehun or not... She was frightened when she saw that it's Baekhyun and not Sehun. For a moment she hold her breath because she knew his reaction would be horrible if he sees her inside of his room. But then she just stared at him.. She felt a heavy aura coming from him. It was like he has alot of things in his mind that he can't tell anyone.... Like he wants to wake up.. far away from this nightmare..

Li An always had a good knowledge with people, she could tell how people feel with just looking into ther eyes. She slowly walked back to the door, scared that he might wake up if she stays any longer inside of his room. 

 

"What are you doing here?.." She froze as she heard Baekhyun's voice. 

 

 

 

I hope you guys like my update! :D My parents took my laptop so i couldnt update ealier -.-

Comment and Subscribe <3  oh and I made a poll :D but i had to make two because I have so many characters XD