six

Againts the Limits

"Just what the hell do you want from me?" Li An stood beside the door with her back to Kris. She couldn't believe what he just said, but she knew that this would happen. He smirked and walked a few steps forward until he was only a few inches away from her."You will stay here, with us from now on." Li An turned quickly to look at Kris' face and saw his emotionless expression. He was looking deep into her eyes almost forcing her to look at him. "Only if you establish our village again..and let Miyo go" She whispered having no other chance.

"Your friend will stay here, she is my guarantee. Like this you have to obey my instructions." He smirked but Li An looked away and opened the huge door. "Otherwhise I will just kill her... its your choice" Was his last sentence and Li An just walked out of the room. She hit her head to the wall slightly from anger, for now she couldnt do anything. Miyo's life was on risk. She was standing there for minutes, thinking what to do but nothing came into her mind. "I will make you regret your words." She whispered to herself stil facing the wall.

"Good Luck with that" She heard someone commenting and gave him a small gaze. He was tall and had dark hair. His face looked like he was stil very young and his eyes where shining with their darkbrown color.

"Seems like you are going to stay with us" He looked at her but she just ignored him and walked away. The floor was leading to the living room where Miyo probably was. In just a few seconds the boy appeared in the next floor standing beside the stairs. Li An didnt give any sign of interesst and just continued walking. "Teleportation huh?" She whispered and passed him. This time he stopped following her around and she walked to the room.

 

 

There she was inside of the room, where she left Miyo, but nobody was inside. She looked around the room to find someone and only saw a boy sitting on a chair. He was wearing beige clothes and holding a necklace in his hands. His hair was shining brightly in its brown color. Li An couldnt see his face because he was sitting, facing the other way. "Hey you there!" Li An heard someone walking up to her. She recognised his face, it was the boy outside in the Labyrinth. Who said that she was his servant. "Dont worry Im not here to fight" He smiled. He was probably one of the only nice looking people inside of this house. "I just want to lead you to your room. Your friend is already there." He continued and she just nod. "And I am Luhan. Welcome to your new home"

Home? Are you kidding me were her thoughts. Li An looked back at the boy before leaving the room and Luhan made a hand signal, so she followed him. "Nevermind Sehun, he doesn't talk a lot." Luhan said after they were out of the room. Li An was just following him without responding to most of the things he said. He had light brown hair and milky white skin. It was hard to believe that he is just a heartless monster like the rest of the people here.

"This is your room." Luhan said pointing at the room which was in the end of the hallway. There were two other rooms, one on the right side of her room and the other one on the left. "This is Sehun's room and this Baekhyun's just for you to know. Im off dinner is at 8pm tonight dont be late" He said handing Li An a pair of keys. "Oh and there are a lot of clothes in the cupboard, wear something nice. Kris doesnt like messy people" He said and walked off.

When she opened the door she saw Miyo sitting on the bed. Her eyes were swollen from crying and she looked tired. "Li An!" Miyo said and ran to her when she saw her. She hugged Li An and cried on her shoulder. "Im sorry..." Miyo said sobbing. "What will happen to us?" She added and Li An let go of the hug. "We will stay here for awhile... I will take a bath now..you should rest." Li An said and went inside of the bathroom. It was huge just like the rest of this house. She walked over to the mirror and looked at her symbol. It was like a curse for her, that took everything she had.

Life would be much easier if nobody had powers... because it only makes them ruthless monsters who kill anyone without any hesitation. 

 

 

Meanwhile Sehun was stil sitting in the living room, thinking about Li An. It has been over 10 years that he saw her but he didnt forget her face...her eyes, her long black hair and even her symbol. He lived in Nanxun just like Li An and Miyo, until his parents moved because of their work.  Everyone who had  a child with a symbol that represents their power was happy and gave them away. So did Sehun's parents against his will. He always knew that Li An had a special power too but didnt tell it to anyone. Because he hated being a part of this clan and didnt want to harm his only childhood friend. 

He felt sad that she doesnt remember him and that she is a part of the clan now... After Kris and Li An left the room he knew that Kris saw the sign on her neck and panicked. All of them asked if he knew anything, because he was with Kris the only one who saw her face and symbol. But he kept quiet and tried to avoid talking to them.

 

 

Tao's room

 

"Is he alright?" Tao asked Tian Shi when she came inside and she just nod her head. She was really sad to see Baekhyun like that but couldnt do anything about it.

"He is not a bad person..." Tao then started talking and his wife turned her attention to him. "I am getting sick of this all. What we all have to go thru because of people like Kris, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo! It needs to end" Tian Shi was really sad to see her husband like that and gave him a hug. He was really at the end of his patience. Always he would stay quiet like the rest but this was going to far.

"It will be alright" Tian Shi said and kissed him. She was the only one who could calm him down in this situations. "Kris said we will all eat tonight and discuss. It seems like they are staying but I dont understand why." He explained to her and she just looked at him curious.

 

 

Back in Li An's room

 

When Li An came out of the bathroom she saw Miyo laying on the bed. She opened the cupboard to look for clothes but of course she won't wear anything that Kris would like. The oposite, she only took a plain black shirt and wore her own trousers. Miyo turned to her and watched how she was combing her hair. "I never saw you like this" She said and Li An looked at her. "Like .. you know without your scarf... You are beautiful" Miyo stood up and took the comb from her hand. "Can I?" She asked and Li An just nod.

"I refuse to sit on the same table and eat with them..."

"You will." Li An said and before the could talk more the door knocked.

She slowly walked over to the door and opened it. It was Sehun. "They told me to call you..." He said in a silent tone and stared at Li An's face. He thought that she didnt even change a bit but that he changed too much.... He was sure that she doesnt respect any of them.

"You dont remember me right?" Sehun asked her but regret it the next second. It was obvious that she didnt otherwhise she would talk to him. Li An looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing... Dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting.." Sehun said in a very cold voice and left the room.

"I am so stupid..." He whispered.

 

 

Not so short this time :D I hope you guys like it! Comment <3