ten

Againts the Limits

Everyone was stil looking at Kris, waiting for him to continue talking but even Kris didn't know what to do this time. There weren't much informations about them nor did he know how they look like. It was a big mystery and he didn't want to put the others in danger. He was the leader, he had to make the decision but this time he wasn't sure how to react.

"So what are we going to do now?" Chanyeol asked because he anticipated that nobody knows what to say. "Nothing." Kris replied him and everybody gave him a confused stare as reply.  "Let's just wait for now..and see what they really want from us. We are stronger than them we don't have to worry. I just told you all about it because I didn't want to hide it any longer." He continued and they just kept quiet. Kris knew that they had to worry because this Demon's seemed really strong but he tried to keep it as a secret.. just for now, to not frighten the rest and Li An.. who just joined them.

After telling them about almost everything, Kris went back to his room, taking Kai with him. He had to think about something, After all he was their leader and even if they rebel sometimes they stil look up to him and expect him to be the one who gives them commands.

The rest went to eat breakfast expect of Li An who just went to her room. Baekhyun looked after her and his brain told him to follow her but when he saw that Sehun was looking over to him he just sat down to eat with all of them. 

"I really don't understand why Kris is soworried." Kyungsoo suddenly started laughing while he was playing with his food. "Even if he doesn't show any emotions it is pretty obvious that he is worried as hell" Chanyeol smirked. Tao just shook his head when he saw their childish behavior and stood up to go over to Tian Shi who was probably stil in her room. Suho was getting pissed at their words too because he knew that Kris has the biggest role with leading all of them. Without him they wouldn't have this organised life that they live right now.

"Why is he so serious all the time?" Chanyeol laughed when he saw Tao walking out of the room. "At least he can be serious." Suho commented and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. Baekhyun just glared at Tao's figure that disappeared in a few seconds. When Chanyeol was finished eating he looked over to Chen and gave him a sight to follow him. He stood up and followed Chanyeol to his room.

"What are you planing this time?" Chen asked and Chanyeol smirked. 

"Let's check those so called Demon's out and play with them." He said and looked over to Chen who didn't look amused about his idea. "Are you sure about that yeol?" He asked him to make sure and Chanyeol laughed. "Of course I am sure dude! Like they can do anything to us, we are much stronger than them!" He put his arm around Chen and he smiled to Chanyeol. "True that." He smiled.

 

 

Meanwhile Xiumin, Lay, Luhan and Miyo arrived in the Nanxun. The whole resident of the village was in shock and frightened when they saw Miyo coming back with 3 of the leaders. It was a unbelievable moment for them. 

"Don't worry they came to help us." Miyo told them and they widened their eyes not believing what she just said. Since it was them who did it in the first place.

The leaders will help us? Are you kidding me? Was the only thing that they thought.

Luhan smiled to everyone and tried to give them a nice impression because he knew that they suffered enough and probably hated them more than anything in their life. Lay was looking around the place and saw a few injured people. He slowly walked over to a little boy whose leg was broken. Lay smiled at him and asked if he can touch his leg and he nod. Everyone was watching him, he hold his leg and put his hand over it. There was a small light that came out of his hand and Miyo looked at him in awe. He had such a gentle and nice aura it made Miyo feel like he was just a normal human. Like the people in her village. 

When he took his hand away from the little boys leg he stood up and everyone was shocked that he can walk. "Thank you!" The little boy said and hugged Lay tight and he smiled at him. Without realizing Miyo had a small tear in her eyes, that fell down to her face.

Tears of happiness that there is stil hope in this world.

 

 

It was about 10pm already and Chanyeol went out with Chen as planned. They were serious about their plan to go and find out more about this Demon's. Chanyeol was always the curious kid that dragged Chen every with him. This time Chen really had a bad feeling about it but he didn't want to say no to Chanyeol. He never said no to him because he would drag Chen with him anyways.

The place that they went to was really dark with an old big factory. There were several paths to walk just like a labyrinth but they stood together while they kept walking around the place. "Nobody is here.. is this a joke or something?" Chanyeol looked around bored while Chen stil kept quiet. "I have an idea, you go this way and I will walk this way ok? Maybe we can find at least something." He said and just walked away. "Yah are you sure we should seperate?!" Chen yelled after him and Chanyeol just laughed. "Nobody is here anyways dude!" 

They walked around in different ways for a few minutes until Chanyeol got really bored and gave Chen a call.

"Yah I'm walking home from here let's meet there ok?" Chanyeol said.

"Ok I'll meet you there." Chen replied and made his way out of this damn labyrinth.

 

The old factory was far from their house but Chanyeol arrived pretty fast. The first person he saw when he opened the gate was Kris standing with an angry expression on his face. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Didn't I tell you to stop doing reckless stuff?!" Kris yelled at him and hold Chanyeol tight from his neck. You could see all his veins, it looked like he is going to explode and his eyes were burning red like they never did before.

"Stop!" Li An yelled when she saw that Chanyeol was about to choke because he couldn't breathe. Kris softened his grip and let Chanyeol fall to the ground. Without turning to look to Li An's face.

"Where is Chen..." Kris asked him avoiding any eye contact, while Chanyeol was stil  trying to breathe. "He .. will come in awhile.." He said and Li An walked over to him with a glass of water. He looked at her and drank it. 

"I will call him." Chanyeol said and stood up with Li An's help. His phone kept on ringing but he was stil not answering which made Chanyeol worried. He called again and finally he answered the phone. "Chen where in the world are you!" Chanyeol yelled worried and heard a voice laughing in the other line.

 

"Your pathetic friend Chen is dying."

 

 

I hope you guys like the update! :D Comment! sry again for a not so early update XD haha

Shiny_Sushi thank you I will work hard for my exams and this fic! ^-^ 

aardbei I love your comments everytime when I update XD you are so cool!

Thanks for the comments I lub ya all <3