five

Againts the Limits

"What's all this noise here?" Li An and Miyo looked up to the boy who was standing beside the door. He was really tall and looked at them with an intense stare in his eyes.

He looked directly to Li An, whose face was stil hidden beside her long beautiful hair. Kris felt a strong aura coming from her and slowly walked over to her. The rest was watching and Kyungsoo looked angry that Kris came inside. He probably wanted to continue playing with her.

Kris was now standing infront of her, which made her look like she is really short because of his height. All 12 of them were gathered in the room together, even Tao's wife was there watching. Kris didnt move for a long time and just stared at Li An...that was just his personality, he was quiet and very cold. Li An was stil not looking at his face and tried to avoid any eye contact with him.

"You killed my parents!!" Miyo suddenly stood up and tried to hit Kris with all the anger she built up for years. "Miyo stop it!" Li An finally raised her head and looked at Miyo. She stepped back but didnt say anything.

"Show me your damn face!" Baekhyun yelled from anger, stil holding his neck which kept on bleeding, but he kept quiet the minute Kris looked over to him. Suddenly a strong wind was blown, caused by Sehun, that let Li An's hair fly away from her face and reveal her face and neck. Kris looked at her stunned when she saw Li An's neck... it had a symbol on it, just like how the twelve of them have one. (Her symbol http://i.imgur.com/EyoHY.jpg) 

Sehun was shocked too.. but for another reason.

 

He knew her...

 

Kris harshly hold on Li An's arm and went out of the room with her. The rest looked at him like he is crazy, he never did something like that. They thought he would just kill her. Kyungsoo looked after Kris and Li An leaving the room and kicked the table hard with his hand, which cused it to break. "Calm down Kyungsoo" Chen said and walked over to Chanyeol who was sitting on a chair. "How interessting" Chanyeol said and gave a evil laugh. He stood up and looked at Miyo who was standing beside Xiumin. 

"So this came because of you?" Baekhyun hold onto Miyo's arm and was about to hit her, when Tian Shi hold his arm. "Dont.." She whispered and he just pushed Miyo away and walked out of the room angry. Tian Shi looked over to Tao who allowed her with a hand signal to follow Baekhyun. Baekhyun didnt like Tao but it wasnt the other way around. Tao knew that he had feelings for Tian Shi and that this was the reason for him to behave this way. Tao knew that his wife loves him and trusted in her. 

Sehun was stil looking at the way were Kris walked away with Li An. He couldnt believe his eyes...it was really her. "Is she pretty?" He saw Luhan creeping behind him and rolled his eyes "Li An..." He whispered but Luhan heard it and smirked.

 

Meanwhile Tian Shi was stil walking after Baekhyun until she saw him sitting in his room and the door was open. "Can I come in?" She kindly asked but he just ignored her. She took some bandage and sat down beside him. He just gave her a small sight as she started taking care of his injury. "Why?" Baekhyun asked when she finished. "What do you mean?" She asked back and he laughed. "Stop acting like you care about me when you dont." 

 

In Kris' room.

 

"Why didnt you come and join us earlier? Dont tell me you dont know about the laws." Kris said while he was looking out of the window. Li An didnt answer. She was worried about Miyo who was left in the other room. "I am going." She said emotionless.

"I will kill your friend the second you  walk out of this house." 

 

Hope its not to short i just had to update hehe <3 Enjoy! 

Comment <3