nine

Againts the Limits

"What are you doing here? ..." Li An was just standing there, hesitating to look over to Baekhyun. The door was only a few centimeter open and she could feel that Baekhyun was right behind her. As Li An didn't make any move, Baekhyun harshly hold on her shoulder and turned her, so that the two were finally facing eachother. With his other hand he slamed the door shut and Li An only looked at his pale face. 

 

"I .. Im sorry I was just.." Li An tried to explain but Baekhyun hold her arm and dragged her into the middle of his room. She was irritated and tried to walk over the door but he stopped her again.

"Why do you keep on appearing infront of me?!?! I don't want to see you damn face! This time you even went  into my bedroom! What's wrong with you?!?!" Baekhyun kept yelling at Li An, who just gave him empty stares. "For your information I am not interested to see you either!" She finally burst out and Baekhyun looked at her. "I was searching for Sehun's room and accidently came to yours! Dont worry from now on I wont appear anywhere where you are!" Li An said and pushed Baekhyun away to walk over the door. He looked at her with a shocked expression without realizing it actually hurt him to hear this words from her. He didnt understand why because he hated her.

 

"YAH! Im not finished! Stop!" He finally spoke up but she didnt turn and just walked out of the room. She slammed the door so hard that the sound was heard all over the house. Sehun opened the door before Li An went into her room and they stared at eachother. "Did something happen?..." Sehun asked her silently but she didnt reply and went inside of her room. He was worried and stood there for a few seconds thinking if he should follow her or not.

"Li An!" Sehun frightened when he suddenly saw Baekhyun. He looked at Sehun and widened his eyes, before saying anything he went back inside his room again. Sehun was the last person he expected to see there. He just wanted to go over at Li An's room and talk.. But he thought that it was a wrong idea from the beginning. Why should he care about her anyways right? 

Sehun, who was stil standing there curious, went back into his room since it was really late and he didnt want to disturb Li An. "I already have to protect you from Kyungsoo and Chanyeol... please Li An be more careful.." He mumbled to himself, as he sat back to his bed.

 

The whole night Li An was sitting and watching Miyo sleeping. It was only a few minutes until she would wake up and get ready to go, to go back to their village and built it up. The thoughts that she will  be alone without Miyo in this house full of arrogant monsters made her angry. Once again she was thinking about Tao's words and giggled. "Sure you are not all bad and you want me to believe that ..." She was about to give up all her hopes of finding a nice and caring side from the leader. She walked over to the bed and played with Miyo's hair. "Luhan will you really take care of her?...." She mumbled to herself while looking at Miyo. 

From all of them Luhan was the only one that Li An didnt judge by his title of being a "leader" he seemed so kind hearted. His aura was shining like the aura from an angel. He was different. He definitely was. She believed in that. 

The only person who even frightened Li An was Kris... She couldnt read anything that was going on in his mind. His moves are always so gentle and emotionless. She couldnt believe that he was human. Suddenly she heard someone knocking on the door. It was really light and gentle.

Li An stood up and walked over to the door, curious who it could be at this hour. "Li An shi, Good Morning" She saw a smiling Luhan infront of her. "I just came to make sure that you both wake up. We are going in an hour" He said thouching the back of his head. Li An just nod and was about to close the door. "Oh wait can I come inside?" Luhan looked at her while he was holding the door with his right hand. 

"Why?" Li An asked. "I .. uhmmm we could talk and wait until Miyo gets ready! Or I could help her packing or something??" He said and smiled. Li An looked at him dumbfounded. "No its ok.." She said and closed the door. She found herself giggling at his doings because it was really cute. She realised it was the first time something made her smile in this house. 

Li An walked over to Miyo and woke her up, so that she could get ready for her trip.

 

Luhan was standing outside the door stil smiling. "Sometimes I am a bit too much I think" He laughed and walked over to his own room. "You are always smiling arent you?" Luhan turned to the side and saw Kai standing beside some blue flowers. He probably took the from the back yard, he always liked flowers, especially when they are blue. "You should try to smile too it wont hurt" Luhan looked at him and they both walked to Lay's laboratory, where he was already waiting with Xiumin.

"When are we going?" Lay asked and Luhan made a hand symbol. "In one hour" He added and Lay nod. "Going to built up the village that I destroyed?" Kyungsoo walked inside with an apple in his hand and laughed. "What are you doing here?" Lay said staring at him and he just laughed again. "Can't you see it? Im eating an apple Laaayyyyyy."He teased but Lay just ignored him.  "Hey Luhan did you wake up the princess? If not I can do that" He turned at Luhan who laughed at Kyungsoo's serious expression.

"Yes I woke my princess up. She will help this Miyo girl to get ready, so that we can go." Luhan stood up and Kyungsoo looked his eyes. He walked around the room irritating Lay since he hates him. 

 

 

Meanwhile Li An and Miyo packed the most important stuff and walked out of their room. "What did you put inside this bad? Its damn heavy!" Li An said while she was holding Miyo's purple bag. "Only some important stuff." She replied.

"Let me help you.." Sehun took the bag from Li An's hands before she could say anything. "No its ok really" Li An answered staring at Sehun's face but he stil didnt give her the bag back. They went into the living room where Kris was standing. He gave Sehun a I-cant-believe-that-you-are-helping-them glare and sat down. Li An just looked at him and rolled her eyes while Kris was watching every movement of Li An with the corner of his eyes. He knew something is wrong with her but just kept watching it silently. Kai and he decide to wait until Miyo, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan go to the trip before telling them about the creatures... Because after all he promised Li An to built up her village and he wouldnt break a promise. 

Everyone else also came to the living room expect  Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao with his wife. "Miyo take care of yourself" Li An gave her a last hug before she walked out of the house. "Trust me... I will take care of her." Luhan said to Li An before he followed them. After he said that she felt relieved and walked inside with Kris right beside her. 

"Luhan will really take care of her." Kris coldly said to Li An while they were walking back inside. A few seconds after realising what he just said, he started to walk faster and let Li An behind. She didnt understand why he would say such a thing but was glad about his words. Like this she was really sure that she could trust Luhan. 

 

"Kai tell Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to come to the living room." Kris ordered and Kai went to search for them. "What can be so important that you call all of us for a meeting.." Kyungsoo smirked and sat down beside Li An. 

In some minutes all of them gathered in the living room. Baekhyun was staring at Li An all the time even when he tried to control it he always found himself looking at her. She was the oposite she was even giving Kyungsoo more attention than Baekhyun which made him angry. 

"All of you are here because we got a serious problem.." Kris started and everyone turned his attention to him. "I thought that it wont be a big deal but it looks like you guys have to know about it." He continued. "There are those creatures... they can transform into other humans bodys. They are trying to make everyone join them. They want us to dissapear." Everyone still looked at him with a shocked expression expect of Kai who already knew about everything.

"Are they strong?" Chanyeol asked serious which was not usual for him because he would always laugh about everything and make a joke out of it. "It looks like they are really strong... I think they are Demon's..."

 

 

Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating >.< I had my last test's before my finals TT

sry if there are typos or grammar faults i wrote it really late lol XD

I hope you guys like the update! <3 Thanks @aardbei for reminding me XD

I will try to update tmr too! Comment! <3