seven

Againts the Limits

"You dont remember me right?"... Li An was repeating his sentence over and over again in her mind, while they were walking over to the dinner room. She wasnt the type to let go of something like that but she could really not remember someone like him. He has this cold aura and a face that doesnt show any sign of emotions but a really handsome face. Li An couldnt recognise his face, he didnt look like anyone from her past....

"Yah Li An wake up. Whats wrong?" Miyo looked at her but she didnt even hear the question and kept walking slowly. "Who are you.." She kept asking herself in her mind..

 

 

Meanwhile in the living room

 

"Sehun didnt you tell them to hurry up!" Chanyeol yelled at him. He was sitting right beside Kris, who was also getting angry that they stil didnt come down. "They will be here soon.." Sehun replied him and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. Luhan just laughed and smiled to Sehun.

Sehun was watching all of them, scared that they will do anything to Li An... Kyungsoo was smiling like a retard which made him angry, because he was only like this when he was pissing of Lay. He didnt like the way he was staring at Li An anyways, he knew that its not a good sign.

Chanyeol, Chen and Kris were angry that they had to wait all this time, Baekhyun was angry too but because he didnt like them. The cut on his neck was lightly visible. From all of them the most distracting person was Tao. He is a person who is always calm but today he was like another person. He looked angry like he could burst out any second. 

While they were all quiet waiting, the door opened revealing the person everyone was waiting for.

Li An slowly walked inside with Miyo beside her. Everyones eyes were on her especially Kyungsoo's. His eyes were sparkling when he saw her face and he smirked in amusement. Baekhyun just turned away to avoid looking into her face. 

 

"One does NOT come late to dinner" Kris said without showing any kind of emotions.

Li An turned her face to look at him and saw that his eyes were like two burning flames. Shining in a scary red color. It looked unbelieveable to her and scary. This only happens to Kris when he is really angry. The rest thought that he would burst out any second but he was suprisingly very calm, hiding his anger inside.

"You can sit here" Tao stood up and lead Li An and Miyo to their chair. Kris looked at Tao but he just ignored his stare, he wasnt going to keep quiet like always anymore. Even his wife looked not amused when she saw him helping the girls. He let Li An sit beside her and Miyo was beside Lay.

Li An sat exactly across from Baekhyun, which made her feel awkward because he stared at her like he could kill her any second. She looked away but beside him was Kyungsoo with a creepy smile on his face.

Miyo was lucky, there were only Xiumin and Suho sitting across from her. Baekhyun was too focused on Li An anyways, so he just ignored Miyo the whole time. The servants brought the food and everyone was silently eating their meal. Miyo was only playing with her food and Li An looking around confused, while Kyungsoo was putting random food to her table with a smirk on his face. "Eat, eat" He was teasing her but she just ignored him which made him angry that he throwed his spoon to the table. Baekhyun wasnt taking of his eyes of from Li An and she was looking at the small cut on his neck. She didnt feel even a little bit  guilty. 

 

"It seems like nobody is going to talk about the situation." Chanyeol said, giving an evil grin to the rest. Kris stopped eating for a moment and looked at them all. "Li An and Miyo will stay here from now on. There is not much to say.. Li An is a part of us now." Everyone widened their eyes and looked at Kris. "This girl has a power?" Kyungsoo asked and looked at Li An who was just looking over to Kris. "What is your power?" All of them looked confused at Sehun, since he is not the type to talk. 

Li An looked at him intense but gave up as she couldn't remember anything about him.

"Speed..." She lied, because that wasn't her real power, and kept looking at Sehun's face. "Ahhhh that explains how you could dissapear so fast in the Labyrinth" Luhan laughed looking at Baekhyun who was pissed at his statement.

"So we got a female leader in our clan.. sounds perfect to me" Kyungsoo smirked, earning a shut-up glare from Lay. "Treat her like she is a part of us" Kris said and stood up. "I will be back" He said leaving the dinner room.

 

"Finalllyy we can talk normally" Chanyeol started talking, his eyes turning to Li An.

"Now really... your power is speed? How lame." He said and laughed. "Its almost as lame as Lay and Xiumin's power" Chen joined him. "Shut up and dont feel so speical, because you are not." Li An said and stood up.  "Let's go Miyo" Li An was about to leave, when Chanyeol hold her arm. He was burning from anger. "Who do you think you are? I think its time for you to know each of us better. How about we both get to know eachother better first?" He tighten his grip on her arm but suddenly Kyungsoo pulled him away from her. "Yah whats wrong with you!" Chanyeol yelled and Kyungsoo gave him an evil smile. "I wanted to be the first one to hurt her. I've been waiting for this moment a long time" Kyungsoo turned to look into Li An's mesmerising diamond eyes. Sehun stood up and barged between Kyungsoo and Li An. "I wouldnt do that." He said looking deep into Kyungsoo's eyes. He looked much shorter when Sehun was standing infront of him because Sehun was one of the tallest. 

 

"Li An, Miyo, you both can leave now" They looked over to the door, to see who that voice belongs to. It was Kris and he didnt look like he was happy about the scene. "I will bring them to their room" Tao said.  "Li An .. come to my room in an hour" Kris said before they left the room.

"Next time I wont just stand here and watch." Kris said in a threatening voice and also left the room. 

"You both just cant shut the up." Suho stood up and left the room with Lay and Xiumin.  Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun who was stil standing beside him. As much as he wanted to hit his face he didnt and walked out of the room. 

Tian Shi was stil sitting on the table but you could read from her expression that she wasnt amused about the situation. "Tao dont get yourself into something.." She whispered to herself so that nobody could hear it. 

 

 

Meanwhile Tao was walking Li An and Miyo to their room.

 

 

"I know the way, you can go now." Li An said with a cold and annoyed voice. She was annoyed and thought all of them are just violent idiots. She was on her wits end already.

"No I wont go." Tao said stil following them until they reached their room. "Arent you going to leave already??" Li An yelled this time which made Tao step a few inches away. She just opened the door and went inside. While Miyo was stil standing outside with Tao who was thinking how to start a conversation with Li An. "She is not a bad person.. go talk to her" Miyo whispered loud enough that Tao could hear it. She went into the bathroom so the two of them could talk alone.

Tao looked over to Li An who was standing beside the window and looking outside.

"I know that you think we just kill for fun and don't care about the country circumstances.... I can understand you because I would hate myself too if I was you." He started talking but Li An didn't even move an inch and only listened to him while sitl watching the rain flow. "Its not like we choose this path but it chose us.. All of us lost at least one family member... if not all already... because of wars, because of conflicts, because they tried to protect us. I am not trying to manipulate you or something because I know that you won't forigve us. But I just want you to know... we are not all ruthless like that." Li An finally turned to look at Tao's face. It was the first time that she looked at him so intense. His black hair and sharp eyes made him look like a killer but his words were the exactly oposite of it. She wasnt sure if she should believe him or not but for the moment she just wanted to believe his words. She wanted to believe that there is something good inside of them.

 

"The reason why I came was actually that....

I want to help you."

 

 

I hope you guys like the chapter! and that its not boring :D Do you guys like romance btw? XD Comment and Subscribe <3