one

Againts the Limits

"MAMA you gave us all this power and we wont dissapoint you and keep on fighting." With this last sentence Kris finished the prayer to their god MAMA. He turned at the others and looked at them with an emotionless expression on his face. His grey hair and red eyes were hypnotizing but also scary at the same time. He walked out of the room, the rest following him silently.

It was the day when Kai would return with the informations he gathered all around the country. They couldn't deny the fact that Kai was the best in collecting information. 

"The people in the countryside, in this village called nanxun, are not satisfied with our domination at their place. They are saying their river is contaminated and people died because of it." Kai started talking and everybody's attention went to the tall boy with milky skin and darkbrown hair. He was wearing all black and standing infront of the table "All they say is they were living perfect until this 'bastards' came. Reffering to us."

Kyungsoo smirked after hearing this and whispered under his breath "This bastards huh? let me just come and teach you a lesson" 

"Don't even think about going there" Kyungsoo heard Lay saying and laughed. He always thought Lay was useless with his 'unicorn' healing ability. They both stopped talking when they saw Kris' eyes watching them. Even if Kyungsoo acts tough he is fearing Kris a lot just like everyone else.

 

"I could go to nanxun and help with the problem." Suho stood up but Kris made a hand signal for him to sit down again. "Why should we bother about a small matter like this?" Kris looked at Suho with a cold expression and Suho just nod. "Is there something else Kai?" He asked looking at him but he nod his head in disagreement. So everyone stood up and went to their own room expect of Tao who went outside. Lay went to his laboratory with Suho and Xiumin, after giving Kyungsoo a last stare who was stil smirking at him. 

 

"Are you thinking the same thing that I am thinking right now?" Kyungsoo turned his attention to Baekhyun who was sitting beside him. Baekhyun gave him a evil smile in agreement. Luhan who was stil sitting infront of them, already knew what they were going to do but he couldnt do anything to hold them back. Kris would just tell him a long essay about how much Luhan cares about the humans and that he should start to understand that they were something special. Luhan didnt agree to that because in his mind everyone was something special not just the ones with power. 

 

Sehun was probably the only one who didnt listen at all. He was just sitting there watching everyone. He watched Luhan staying up and waving at the rest. Kai was also gone within seconds. Chanyeol and Chen were too busy to care about the situation because they knew Kyungsoo and Baekhyun would handle it in their own way. 

 

"We are off.." Kyungsoo stood up making the ground quake and walked away with Baekhyun by his side. "We are going too" Chanyeol and Chen walked outside leaving only Sehun in the room alone who didnt bother to move and just sat there. He wanted to leave this place so much but he sadly couldnt.

"Are you going to sit here forever?" Luhan came back and shocked Sehun but he didnt even reply and looked out of the window. Luhan just smiled at him and put a book beside him. "Take this its a nice book." He said and left the room. 

 

 

Meanwhile in Nanxun

 

"Hey everyone! I think the leader know about our problem with the river!" An old man said while trying to take his breath. "They are finally going to help us!" He screamed in joy and the others in the village were relieved that maybe this time the leder will do something good.

"Who said that they are going to help us?" A girl who's face was covered with a black scarf asked the old men. Her eyes were shining like diamonds in their blue/grey color. "Of course they will! Or why would they send someone to check on us Li An?" They were all hoping for the best and that they would come and help their village and build it up again. 

"I hope this time they won't dissapoint us" The girl beside Li An commented. "I hope that Miyo...."

 

 

Later at night

 

"So this is the village? I am starting to feel sorry for them" Baekhyun burst out laughing when he saw how small the village was. It was pretty but because of the contamination a lot of trees were dead. The once beautiful flowers around the river were all starting to die out. "Let's just finish here and go. It smells awful." With that Baekhyun opened his arms to to absorb the whole light of the village, letting them in the darkness of the night. 

Kyungsoo banged his hand on the floor so that whole water of the river was flowing purely into the big scratches. All the contaminated water sank into the earth kiling the last plants and trees. His next target was the school in the village, the probably only school. With all his strenght he slammed his hand against the wall which then collapsed in only a few seconds.

All this noise made the first people come out of their house looking around to see what happened but it was so dark that they almost couldn't see anything. Expect of one light which came from Baekhyun. When they saw him they froze in shock. The little children closed their eyes because they thought it was the end. 

"I knew that this would happen...." Li An came out of her small house and beside her was Miyo who watched everything in horror. She heard about people saying that the leader were ruthless monster but she couldnt imagine that it would be like this.

 

 

omg ok so yesterday the forewords and now the first chap XD I hope its not bad and sorry if there are mistakes english is not my first language ;/

I hope you guys like it! And thanks a lot for subscribing ! <3