Broken

Candles and Wishes

Se Hun was wiping his tears when he heard light knocks on the door. He then pulled himself together and walked towards to open it. He found Su Ho carrying a tray of food with an orange juice with it.

“Can I come in?” the older asked.

Se Hun just nodded and let Su Ho in. He the lights and sat on the edge of his bed. Su Ho placed the tray on the table then sat next to Se Hun.

“Do you want to let it out? I’m here to listen.”

With those words, Se Hun broke into tears burying his face on Su Ho’s chest. He was crying hardly, Su Ho could tell because he can hear him catching for air. All he can do to console the younger was to run his fingers through its hair. His dongasaeng was truthfully broken. All he can think of is that he wish he can take all the pain away.

“Ssssshhh.. Stop crying Se Hun-ah. It’s alright.” Su Ho whispered.

“No it’s not. It’s obvious that he’s having a great time away from me.”

“I can’t assure you that you’re thinking wrongly. But I believe that a day doesn’t pass by without you crossing his mind.”

Se Hun raised his head and looked at Su Ho with his bloodshot eyes. “How can you say that?”

“You also saw how Lu Han looked earlier right? I believe he’s suffering the same thing as you. He looked miserable. I know he’s having a hard time with your argument going around. So if I were you, I would give Lu Han a chance to explain.”

“Explain what.” He then sits up straight. “He’s totally enjoying flirting with that Wu Chun guy.”

“He said he’s just a brother to him. And they were just childhood friends.” Su Ho consoled.

“And you actually believed what he said?!” Se Hun said perturbly then buried his face under his pillows.

Su Ho just pat his back and said, “We all know Lu Han never lies.”

Se Hun looked at the smiling Su Ho as he made his way to the door.

“Don’t think too much. Get up and eat Se Hunnie.” Su Ho waved his hand and made his way out of the room.

Se Hun grumbled under his sheets thinking of how true what Su Ho had just said.

~

“Lay.. Lay?” He heard a voice behind the door. “Are you still awake?”

Lay immediately got up his bed and opened the door. “Oh, Lu Han. What’s the matter?”

Lu Han was carrying two of his pillows while on his pajamas.

“Can I sleep with you?” He was staring at the floor while swinging his right foot back and forth. “I think I need somebody to talk with tonight.”

Lay just smiled and grabbed the pillows on Lu Han’s arms. “Of course. Come on in.”

Lu Han walked inside the room and sat on the bed. He was in better condition compared from the past few days. The members were always cheering him up whenever he’s down and kept reminding him that his birthday was fast approaching. He can’t disappoint s anymore, he just wanted to be happy around them again.

“Here, drink this up.” Lay handed him a glass of milk. “So that you’ll grow taller!” he said jokingly.

“Hey! I’m still older than you.” He then gulped the milk in just one shot.

“Yeah yeah. I know.” He sat on a chair in front of Lu Han. “Hyung.. Have you thought of anything you want for your birthday?”

Lu Han wiped the leftover milk on his mustache line. “Hmm. Never thought of that one.”

“Oh I know!” he exclaimed. “How about I wrap Se Hun in a box?”

Lu Han nudged the younger on the forehead. “Pabo. That’s never going to happen.”

“And why is that?” Lay asked his forehead.

“I think he doesn’t even care that I’ll be celebrating my birthday. He’s too angry at me.”

“What? He still hasn’t forgiven you about that matter!? Sheez. What a dummy.”

“Yeah.” He threw his body on the bed. “And D.O even called me, he told me Se Hun kept throwing away the gifts I sent him.” He then sighed deeply.

“WHAT!? He really did that?” Lay’s eyes widened upon hearing this. He then heard simultaneous sniffs and realized his hyung was already crying.  Lu Han is always soft when it comes to Se Hun, he’s very fragile that he can’t afford to stand up quickly after stumbling.

Lay, who is not really good in comforting, grabbed Lu Han’s hand and went out of the door.

“He-hey. What do you think you’re doing?”

“You need to catch some fresh air.”

“On pajamas?”

“Don’t worry, you still look good on those.” He just smiled and both of them head out of the hotel.