Quarrel

Candles and Wishes

Lu Han felt the phone vibrated and smiled as he saw Se Hun’s name appear on the screen. He then opened the message and read it with his eyes.

 

From: Se Hun

Who are you greeting? It’s not my birthday anymore. It’s useless.*

What? Lu Han’s head seemed to go wild knowing that Se Hun was totally upset.

I thought I sent it just in time?

He then checked the sent items and felt doomed upon seeing his message sent on 12:01 A.M.

Now what should I do! Lu Han ran his fingers through his hair making it messy. He was really pissed for not finding a way to greet Se Hun. He was such an idiot not thinking of the manager as an option. Now he has to face this argument with every fault on his shoulder.

Lu Han tried to call Se Hun but it just kept ringing. Se Hun didn’t want to talk to Lu Han. Not right now. After numerous attempts, he gets a text message from Se Hun.

Fr: Se Hun

Stop calling. You’re annoying me.*

To: Se Hun

Se Hun please pick up the phone. I just want to talk this over.*

After dialing a few times again, Se Hun finally answers the phone.

“Se Hun..” Lu Han said softly on the line.

“What.” Se Hun answered back coldly.

“I’m so sorry.. I’m so sorry for not finding a way to greet you much earlier. It’s just that, I had schedules to attend to. And just this evening, the manager told us to attend a party, so--”

“I get it. You were busy mingling with other people that you totally forgot someone who’s good for nothing as me.” Se Hun cut in not letting Lu Han finish his sentence.

“That’s not true Se Hun. I was trying my best, but--”

“But you forgot anyway. It’s cool.”

“Se Hun…” his voice started to shake ad crack up.

“If that’s all you got to say, then I’m cutting off.”

“Se Hu-”

The call ended. Se Hun was really angry. He ended up shaking and his body turned cold. On the other hand, Lu Han just broke into tears. He felt unjustified. If only Se Hun knew how hard he tried to get in contact with. But in the end, Se Hun was right. It was useless.

                                                                ***********************

The next morning, the rest of EXO-K was busy preparing themselves for their performance in Music Bank. Everyone stopped for a while when they heard the door bell rung. Se Hun ran for it and welcomed a deliverer in the front door.

“Good morning Sir! A delivery for Mr. Oh Se Hun.”

“I’m Se Hun.”

“Oh, then please sign here to receive your delivery sir.”

The guy handed him a paper to sign then handed him a box. The deliverer then bid goodbye and drove away.

“What’s this?” he was carrying a medium sized box. Much lighter than what he expected.

When he opened the box, he found a number of colorful papers surrounded by colorful cottony stuffs. Each paper contained long letters of apology. He then knew it was from Lu Han from the moment he saw the kind of penmanship written on the paper. Without even caring what each paper is saying, he placed it on top of the bookshelf like it’s nothing important.

“For whom was that for Se Hunnie?” asked D.O.

“For me.”

“Then why did you put it away too quick?”

“It’s nothing important. Really. Let’s just focus for later’s performance.”

Se Hun avoided making a big deal out of it. Each moment a member mentions Lu Han’s name, he would look away and pretend he doesn’t care. The members then knew something had happen. Something big has happened. It’s only once in a blue moon when Se Hun and Lu Han fight, they’re very much sweet and cuddling each other all the time. So this time they all knew it was deep. They just hope that the two parties will work it out soon.

 

Se Hun received another gift the next day. Expecting that it was still from Lu Han, Se Hun tossed it on the garbage can without even opening it. He has done the exact same thing with the next three days. He was heartless leaving Lu Han’s messages for him unread. He avoided thinking about Lu Han, but no. His heart beats just for him. Who is he kidding? He loves Lu Han so much that it hurts everytime he feels left out of Lu Han’s world. How can he hate the person he loves the most?

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to update the whole story yesterday x((

I wasn't able to go online so please forgive meeee T________T