Jealousy

Candles and Wishes

Beijing China, 7 P.M.

EXO-M was having another interview along with Fahrenheit, a well-known Taiwanese boy group.

Before the interview started, Lu Han was busy making yet another gift to be sent for Se Hun. His eyes still had traces of redness and his cheeks were puffy (obviously, he was crying all the time). He was busy folding some colored paper when suddenly, he felt a light tap on his back.

When he snapped his head to see who it was, he was shocked to see it was one of his closest childhood friends, Wu Chun. Lu Han got on his feet then Wu Chun pulled him into a tight hug.

“How have you been?! You look great Lu!” Wu Chun exclaimed while holding Lu Han’s shoulder.

Lu Han, who was surprised by the sudden action, stuttered a little bit. “I-I’m good. W-why are you here?”

Wu Chun smiled happily. “We’re going on the same interview. Both of our groups will be together for like an inquisitive hour like hell.”

“Oh. Really.” That was all he managed to say.

Lu Han’s family once lived in Taiwan when he was about 8 years old. He and Wu Chun attended the same school and were very close to each other. Lu Han had admitted that Wu Chun was his first crush, but since they moved when he was 11, his feelings for Wu Chun also banished by the distance. And this time, he was surprised to see Wu Chun once more. Not to mention that Wu Chun and Se Hun have similar features, Lu Han felt a little pinch in his heart.

“What’s wrong Lu? Your cheeks seem puffy.” He leaned closer to touch the latter’s cheek. “Are you not feeling well?”

Lu Han was taken aback realizing that their faces were very close to each other. Wu Chun reminds him a lot about Se Hun, and not to think that they also have the same caring personality. Thinking of this made Lu Han wanted to cry. He misses Se Hun so much and their argument made it even harder. His heart was broken into pieces. He barely get enough sleep every night thinking of a way how to reconcile with Se Hun, but before his mind drifts to SeHunland again, he felt Wu Chun’s lips touching his forehead.

Lu Han looked at him with his big eyes telling like what did you do that for?

Wu Chun just smiled. “There, there. Gege’s (older brother) here to take those pain away.” He then giggled. “Remember how I used to do that everytime you feel down when we were still kids?

At that exact moment, a staff called out to them for the show is about to start.

Wu Chun sat beside Lu Han and to some reason Lu Han cannot explain, he felt very uneasy sitting beside the guy. It was almost like sitting with a person you thought you will never see again. He was looking at the ground again, nervously playing with his fingers.

“Are you okay Lu Han?” Chen asked.

“Oh.” He raised his head. “I’m okay, just a little bit tired.”

Chen eyed him with so much worry. Lu Han just forced to paint a smile on his face so that his dongsaeng will stop worrying.

“Okay guys, we will start the show in 3..2..1 Action!” the director shouted.

 

8:30 P.M

Seoul, South Korea

“I’m home!” Se Hun entered the front door while taking off his coat. He can hear loud footsteps racing to welcome him.

“Maknae you’re home! Goody!” Chan Yeol said while catching his breath.

“Come on! We’re watching EXO-M’s interview!” Baek Hyun grabbed his hand and dragged him all the way to the living room where the rest of the members were sitting while eating popcorn.

“Se Hun-ah, come. Sit with me.” Su Ho offered.

“I’m sorry, I’m tired. I want to sleep n--”

“Woah! Lu Han hyung looks pretty tired!” whined Kai.

Se Hun was trying his best not to look, but when heard Lu Han’s voice his head automatically turned towards the television.

“Lu Han, you look a bit down. Is something bothering you?” the MC asked.

“Ah- no. I’m okay, just a little bit tired for the past few days.” Lu Han answered.

“Anyway, you still look cute with those puffy cheeks.” The female MC giggled.

You filthy woman. Stop flirting with him. Se Hun thought.

“Hey, that man looks a lot like Se Hun!” Baek Hyun exclaimed while pointing to the man sitting next to Lu Han which was Wu Chun.

“Hey stop it. Se Hun’s much more handsome than him.” Chan Yeol fought back.

“Earlier before we started, we saw you and Lu Han hugging each other. Do you guys have some sort of connection?” the MC asked.

Wait. What? They hugged? You’ve got to be kidding me! Se Hun’s heart started aching again.

Wu Chun reached for Lu Han’s right hand unexpectedly, while Lu Han just sat there staring blankly.  Se Hun almost bursted because of anger seeing Lu Han holding hands with another man.

 

“We’re actually childhood friends since we attended the same school when we were kids.” Wu Chun answered. “He and I are pretty close, so were both happy to see each other again.”

“Oh really? Is it true Lu Han?” the MC asked.

“Ah- yes. He’s more like a brother to me.”

Wu Chun just smiled then let go of Lu Han’s hand.

Brother you say. More like a “flirt mate” to me. Se Hun turned around and made his way to his room.

“Ah- Se Hun! Su Ho cooked dinner! You should eat before going to sleep!” D.O shouted anticipating the younger might do what he say.

“I don’t want to. I’m too full to eat.” The door then slammed after him.

“More like full of jealousy, I say.” Kai said.

“You said it. He barely even touched any food all day.” Baek Hyun added.

Su Ho just sighed and got up on his feet. “I’ll just bring food to his room.”

“Okay.” The four chorused.

 

 

 

A/N:

Soooo, I decided to include Wu Chun in the story. Hahahaa. Coz my friend says that Se Hun really reminds her of Wu Chun, so yeah. Enjoy the next chapters! :))