Waiting for the sunrise

Candles and Wishes

“Se Hun-ah! Welcome!” Xiu Min wiggled while waving at the two who were approaching.

“Wait. Were they expecting you to come?” Lu Han looked at Se Hun in confusion.

“Well.. sort of.” A smirk lined on his mouth as he pulled the older closer while heading towards the other members.

“Ho Ho Ho! Look who finally worked things out!” Lay gigged as he clapped slowly. The two just smiled while having both of their cheeks turn rosy pink.

“Well that’s great news!” Tao blurted. “At least we don’t have to work our asses off just to cheer Lu Han hyung again!”

“You made him suffer for quite long, huh?” Kris said as he nudged Se Hun’s side.

“I know, but that’s all through okay guys? Let’s just forget about it.” Se Hun retorted.

“Well now that we’re all here, can we just start the party? I’m pretty hungry.” Chen pouted while touching his growling tummy, the members roared in laughter hearing such a facetious sound.

Sooner than he knew it, the members were singing a happy birthday song for him, everybody had a jovial expression plastered on their faces and when Kris raised his brows signaling Lu Han to turn around, he saw Se Hun walking towards him carrying a candle lit chocolate mousse cake.

“Make a wish.” He heard Se Hun whisper ever so gently as he slowly closed his eyes.

I wish that everything will remain as it is and that everyone will get everything they want in life. Lastly, I wish to remain happy, happy within Se Hun’s embraces.

He opened his eyes and blew all the candles off. When he lift his head up, his heart was filled with contentment. Seeing s happy also made him happy, but nothing beats the amount of happiness he feels standing next to the person he loves the most.

The following minutes were chaotic! The members cheerfully ran after each other wiping icing all over their faces, Xiu Min even tripped and rolled on the sand when Chen was chasing after him. The cake turned out to be inedible with all the fingers that casted marks on the surface. And when everybody else were busy goofing around and smearing icings all over their faces, Se Hun and Lu Han sat down on a log beside the camp fire.

“There’s icing on your hair too! Hahaha. Ewww you look scruffy!” Lu Han giggled behind his fists teasing Se Hun who almost looked like he shampooed the icing all over his head. “Thank God I was spared from that riot!” he chuckled even louder.

“Ohhhh, you really think so huh?” he wiped a finger-full icing on Lu Han’s lips. “There, so that you’ll stop teasing me!” Se Hun made his revenge with a grin on his face.

“Yaaah! Oh Se Hun! Why did you do that? You know I hate icing on my mouth!” he said grumpily.

As he was about to rub the icing away, Se Hun hold his hand and wiped the icing on Lu Han’s lips with his own. He pecked the corner of the older’s mouth to wash away all the icing he put earlier and when he leaned away, he noticed Lu Han was smiling ear to ear.

“So that’s how you do it, huh? You naughty kid.” He poke Se Hun’s nose.

Se Hun humphed cutely and crossed his arms. “If I know, you like it like heaven knows.”

Lu Han cackled as he placed his head on Se Hun’s shoulder. “Se Hun..”

“Hmm?”

“I was thinking of giving you a present since I wasn’t able to give you anything on your birthday. So do you have anything in mind?”

“Hmmmm. Well, I’m having the best gift right now.”  He looked at the older boy chortle with his answer.

“Oh! Yi Xing taught me how to do some dishes! I can cook for you if you want!” he proudly exclaimed.

“I’ll take that as an option.”

“So what meal do you want?”

“Well, I have this particular meal in mind but you have to promise me you’ll really prepare it. Okay?”

“Sure, I promise.” Lu Han even raised his right hand. “So what meal is it?”

A devilish smile rested on Se Hun’s lips. “Lu Han’s Body Meal!”

Lu Han shrieked and almost jumped on his feet. “What!? You want to eat me? But you can’t!” he started to distant himself from Se Hun.

“Oh yes, I will. You already promised, remember?” Se Hun spoke it almost ual that Lu Han rose on his feet and lifted his arms in self defense. “I’m too big to fit in your mouth. Hahahaha. Give up already you demon.” He said jokingly.

“I missed you too much that I can eat you alive right now. Yaaah!” he ran after Lu Han who was running hard for his precious life. Se Hun was a sprinter so yeah, he caught Lu Han easily by the waist and twirl him all around. After a few more spin, they found themselves lying on the sand with the water reaching their soles.

“I love you so much Se Hun. Please keep that in mind.”

Se Hun his side and planted a long kiss on Lu Han’s forehead. “I will, I love you too Lu Han.”

They spent the night staring at the starless sky. But who needed stars at that moment? Lying next to each other made both of their nights even brighter. They looked forward to see a beautiful sunrise the next day, a sunrise as beautiful as the love they share for each other.

 

 

A/N:

Sooo that's it! Did it ? ;A; I'm not that much of a writer and it's just my summer hobby so sorry if you were bored to death x)))

Thanks for reading my second story! Comments will be much appreciated and please do subscribe. :))

Lovelots :*