Sweetness

Candles and Wishes

 

It was about 2 in the morning when EXO reached their dorm after flying home from their show in China. Everybody seemed to still have enough strength to talk about the performance and picking on one another, except for Baek Hyun, Xiu Min and Chen who’s obviously too tired to join the fun. Once they stepped out of the van, they then rushed inside to avoid the cold breeze that welcomed them home.

Baek Hyun, who was too tired even just to walk onto his room suddenly dozed off on the floor at the living room.

“Aish, look at this dummy. He’s such a pain in the .” Chan Yeol said as he grabbed Baek Hyun’s sleeve and dragged the older all the way to their room.

“Hey, be nice enough to carry your hyung even just this time.” Said the ever soft guardian, Su Ho.

“Don’t worry hyung. He’ll be even grateful once he realize he’s on his bed tomorrow morning because of me.” Chan Yeol replied.

“Aigoo. Look at this kid finding excuses.” Su Ho said frowning while crossing his arms.

“Don’t stress yourself over those dummies. Go get some sleep yourself.” D.O tapped Su Ho’s shoulder as he made his way to his own room.

“But-“

Su Ho didn’t even have the chance to finish his sentence when Kai grabbed his wrist and pulled him to their room.

“Chill hyung. Now let’s go to bed.” Kai had an authority within his deep voice that even their leader cannot disobey once he speaks up.

“Alright then.” Su Ho finally lies low.

 

Meanwhile, Lu Han was busy arranging his bed for his take off to dreamland. Xiu Min, he’s roommate on the other hand dozed off already with only half of his body lying on his bed.

“Xiu Min get up now or your body will ache the moment you wake up tomorrow.” Lu Han said.

There was no response from Xiu Min, only the soft snore coming from the older’s mouth signaled that he has no chance of waking up no matter what. Lu Han just sighed and forcefully placed Xiu Min on the bed. He then placed the pillows under his hyung’s head and covered him with his fluffy blanket.

“You’re way too caring to be his dongsaeng, I’m a jealous type you know.” A voice came up from the door.

“Oh, Hunnie. Why are you here? You’re supposed to get some sleep now.” Lu Han said surprised of Se Hun’s presence.

Se Hun walked towards Lu Han and hugged the older’s back placing his chin on Lu Han’s shoulder. Lu Han chuckled upon seeing his dongsaeng’s behavior. He then took hold one of Se Hun’s hand and patted the side of the younger’s head.

“Hyung, can I sleep with you again for tonight?”

“Again? But you have your own bed and besides don’t let Kyung Soo sleep alone anymore. You’re leaving him quite often nowadays.” Lu Han answered back.

Se Hun whined like a little kid tightening his hug on the older. “But I want to spend the night with my favorite hyung. Don’t you like that Hannie?” he stood up straight and kissed the latter’s cheek.

Lu Han’s cheeks turned rosy pink. Thank God there was only a faint light around the room or else Se Hun will see how hard he’s blushing.

Lu Han turn around and poke Se Hun’s nose. “Well, tonight will be the last one. Okay?”

Se Hun hummed and then a smirk formed on his lips. “I’ll think about that.”

“This kid—“

Lu Han didn’t have the chance to argue anymore when Se Hun suddenly grab hold of his hand and led him to his bed. Lu Han wasn’t surprised with this sudden action, since it happens every night. Se Hun then placed the blanket on top of them and wrapped his arms around Lu Han’s waist. Though it was an unusual scenario for two males, it didn’t bother both of them. They were just too happy to be in each other’s arms.

“Goodnight dongsaengie~” Lu Han planted a light kiss on the younger’s forehead.

A big smile rested on Se Hun’s lips, a smile full of satisfaction before drifting to dreamland. “Goodnight Lu Han.”

~

 

A ray of light Se Hun’s face which destructed him from his very good sleep. Upon opening his eyes, he realized that Lu Han wasn’t beside him anymore. He then got up and went out to the living room which was empty.

“Where is everybody?” he said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

At that moment, D.O went in rushing from the front door.

“Oh, Se Hun! You’re awake!” the only phrase D.O spoke while storming for Kris and Chen’s room.

“What’s with the rush?” Se Hun asked.

“Kris hyung asked me to get his glasses. They’re about to leave now.”

“Where is he going?” Se Hun asked again half awake.

“EXO-M is going back to China right now. They had a sudden invitation for a live chat at 4 pm later.”

At first Se Hun really didn’t bother, but when it finally sank into him that EXO-M means that his Lu Han hyung is going along too, his eyes widened and started to panic.

“WHAT!? You mean the whole EXO-M?!” he screamed in his pajamas.

“Well yeah. That’s what it’s supposed to be.” D.O responded hastily.

“Oh shoot.” Se Hun then stormed for the front door.

“Hey Se Hun! Don’t go out on your pajamas! It’s too cold! Put some coat at least!” D.O shouted.