Ten

My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ Chapter Ten ღ

 

The very next day, after sitting a two hour exam for my economics class, I went to the EXO dorm in search of Kris. I didn’t want our relationship to turn awkward because of the fake date and the kiss, but he was nowhere to be found.

“I think he went on a run,” Lu Han told me, letting me in. “He was gone when I got back from practice. I think Tao knows though; he's been home all day.”

I sat down on the couch with the maknae, who seemed to be watching a rerun of an episode of Full House with Rain.

“Do you know when Kris will be back?” I asked, trying to get his attention.

“Maybe an hour or so,” he replied, still hooked into the drama.

“Thank you.” I immediately attempted to escape, but Tao grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“Stay with me, noona,” he begged, making a puppy dog face at me.

I sighed, and settled down next to him. Watching dramas with Tao used to make me uncomfortable because he got emotional and cried easily. I had gotten used to it by now, and I let him use me as a cuddle cushion.

The other members, who were still a little wary of Tao’s crying habits, were all gathered around the dining room table watching Jongdae and Lu Han go head to head in an intense game of Jenga. In this dorm, Jongdae was the one with the steady hands, and Lu Han was the game king.  

“Have you seen this drama before?” Tao asked, voice low as on screen, Rain left the main girl crying yet again. “It has a happy ending, right?”

“You don’t really want me to spoil it, do you?” I asked, giving him an encouraging pat on the back. Tao really was too softhearted sometimes.

He shook his head at me and bit his lip nervously. How cute.

Just then, the door opened and Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter