The Wondering Hero

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

Kevin’s POV:

I was on my to the dorm when I heard a girl asking for help. I turned into an alley and saw a drunkard trying to get it with the girl. Ugh, one of the reasons I don’t drink a lot.

 

“YA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled at the guy.

I couldn’t see the girl’s face. The guy faced me and said in a lazy tone “Bro! you have very *hiccups* wrong timing. I was about to do it”

Weird thing is, he sounded just drunk-ily happy? But He punched me right in my face.

“Let, the girl go before …” I threatened, well HALF-threatened because he cut me off.

“Before what? The cops get here? Tch” the guy mocked me.

I punched him hard on the nose. I kept punching until the guy retreated.

 

I went to the girl, she was frozen in her place.

“Gwenchana? Did he hurt you?” I asked her.

I took my jacket off and put it around her shoulders.

I held her face gently to look for any scratches and I was surprised to see her.

“Mmm, gwenchana. I just bumped my head a little. Um, can I know who are you?” She answered with that familiar tone.

She sounds EXACTLY like her.

“Um, ~~~?” I asked her, still eyeing her.

“Yeah, do I know you?” She asked me again, she had that annoyed face.  ^.^ so like her.

“Kevin-ssi-imnida” I answered her, hugging her.

“Kevin oppa!” She replied back, hugging me.

We hugged until we heard a car horn.

 

“Ya, Kevin! Ppali! We’re already late.” Soohyun hyung came up to me. We both stood apart. ~~~ hung her head.

“Soohyun hyung, I came by my motorbike” I ride motorbikes these days, the car is getting crowded.

“Alright, send the chick home and come to this address” Soohyun hyung gave me a piece of paper.

“Hyung, she’s ~~~. ~~~-ah, Soohyun hyung is here” I looked at her. Soohyun and me are the only people who has ever met her.

“~~~? Oh, you’re here. I didn’t recognize you” Soohyun hyung said.

~~~ just smiled and said “I don’t wanna go home”.

 

[A/N: Eli's hair is not like this, just took it to show off his derpiness]

We started having an English conversation when Eli came.

“Guys, what’s taking you so long?” Eli came.

“Oh, Eli. This is my cousin, ~~~” I introduced her.

“Um, hi, Eli oppa.” She extended her hand for a shake.

“So this is the famous ~~~, the one Kevin never ends to brag about. Hmm, now I see her, I can understand. You’re lucky Kevin” Eli complimented her! I felt proud to be her cousin.

“We should get going” Soohyun said, urging us.

“Can I come with you guys?” ~~~ asked.

“Her English isn’t bad. Soohyun, can we bring her? The others would want to meet her” Eli said.

Soohyun hyung sighed and I giggled.

“Yeah, sure. Whatever. Just keep an eye on her, okay?” Soohyun said, walking back to the car.

“WooHoo! You’re going to love our KISS MEs.” Eli fist-pumped and skipped to the car like an idiot.

 

Our conversation went back to silence and we were on the rode riding my bike. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

L.Joe’s POV:

“L.Joe hyung … did you really have to say that to her?” Changjo scolded me.

Seriously, these maknaes don’t know where they stand anymore.

I mean, SERIOUSLY.

“We were told to be honest with everyone and ANYONE we meet. I was just doing what I was told” I argued back.

“Yeah, but she was our guest and Yuri’s unnie” Chunji hyung defended that girl.

“I don’t ting care if she’s Yuri’s unnie or even Yuri’s mother!” I shut him.

“GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!” CAP hyung voiced.

“Chunji hyung, WHY did you bring her home, anyway?” Ricky asked Chunji, ugh.

“I don’t know, and I was supposed to take care of her until Yuri gets back” Chunji grabbed his disguise, a jacket, a cap and sunglasses, and went out the door.

“Hyung, wait for us!” The maknae line chorused in unison.

Once they were out, my imagination started making dramas again. Ugh, hate it when I do that.

What if she got run-over?

What if she’s kidnapped?

What will Angels say if they knew this?!

No, no, Angels MUST not know.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump

“CAP hyung …” I called to him.

CAP hyung was watching tv when he answered “What, L.Joe?”

“Do you hear that?” I asked him.

Thump, thump, thump

That sound is getting louder.

“Hear what, L.Joe? The tv? Yeah, I hear it” CAP hyung answered.

“No, not the tv. But a thumping sound” I told him.

“Ani, no thumping sound, Joe” CAP hyung told me.

 

“We’re home!” the maknae line chorused.

“Did you find her?” I asked them. I was really anxious. What’s wrong with me?!

“Why would you care?” Chunji hyung asked me.

Yeah, why would I care? I don’t care about that girl. Do I?