KISS MEs watch out

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

Narrator’s POV:

“Annyeonghaseo, U-KISS-imnida” Kevin brought you to U-KISS autograph session. You stayed with the manager while U-KISS stood on stage, entertaining the fans.

“Everyone please line up. No fighting or cutting line, please” the host called out to the crowd.

“Changkaman! KISS MEs, I’d like to introduce you to someone.” Kevin said to the fans.

“TUGU?” The fans replied back.

“Please don’t get mad at me” Kevin said cheekily.

“ANI!” The fans screamed to his cheekiness.

“~~~! Dorawa! Come out!” Kevin called out to you.

The fans started screaming “ANDWAE!”

You were steered by the manager and was soon in Kevin’s arms.

“Yarobun, ~~~-ssi is my yeojachingu” Kevin told the crowd.

KISS MEs screamed in denial and shocked. You blushed and rested your head on his shoulder. KISS MEs screamed even more causing your ears almost deaf.

“Aye, Kevin-ssi. If this is your girlfriend, then prove it” AJ challenged Kevin.

Kevin was dumbstruck and decided to turn to Eli for help.

“Kevin, stop it. You’re making the girl red!” Eli spoke out in English.

“Argh, alright. KISS MEs, geogjeonghajima. She’s my cousin” Kevin told the truth.

“CHINCHAH?!” A fangirl called out.

“NE!” You replied. “Annyeonghaseo, Song ~~~-imnida! Choneun Kevin’s cousin.” You called out to the KISS MEs.

KISS MEs sighed in relief.

The autograph session finally started. You stood with the manager. You heard the conversations between U-KISS and KISS MEs.

“Oppas are working hard eh?” you said, mostly to yourself.

The manager responded “Ne, soon, they’ll be off to overseas”.

“Chinchah?” You asked the manager. You were surprised to find out that Kevin is leaving you so soon.

“Ne. There’s this big showcase in NYC. Lots of idols will be there” the manager answered, sighing.

“For instance? Do you know who they are, oppa?” You asked, hoping, praying that your family and friends won’t leave you.

“Well, all of the SM groups are going …”

You sighed, thinking ‘oppa and Yuri are leaving me again’.

“Then there’s the B debut groups”

“Who?” You asked him. Hoping that Baro won’t leave you.

“B debut groups : Block B, BOYFRIEND and B1A4” he answered.

You felt pain inside, thinking how lonely you’ll be.

“When are they leaving?” You asked, hoping it’s not tomorrow.

“In 3 days. And they’ll be there for about 4 days” The last sentence killed you inside that you shed a tear.

 

The fanmeeting ended and you were brought back to U-KISS’ dorm.

“Cha, ~~~-ssi. Here we are!” Hoon welcomed you to the dorm.

“Um, kamsahamnida … whoever you are” You hesitated, hoping they wouldn’t misunderstood.

Dongho sighed but cursed under breath

Kevin shot Dongho a death glare.

“Sorry, but hyung. She was being a bit rude” Dongho explained.

“Mian. I just don’t know you guys yet” You told the others.

“WHAT?!” “YOU DON’T KNOW US?!” “OH MY GOD” the reactions from the members left you smiling.

“WHY are you smiling?! You don’t know U-KISS! THE U-KISS!” Eli exploded.

“Guys! Calm down! She can’t see you” Soohyun said, pulling them away from you.

“Waeyo? She was staring right at us” Kiseop said.

“She’s …” Soohyun started.

“Blind” Kevin finished.

BOOM!

Silence ..... 

________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae, readers. This is the only thing I could think of to write in my situation. Going hiatus FOR REAL because of those exams now. So, maybe I'll update [if I don't feel like breaking the rules] on 25th May? 

PLEASE COMMENT: Those comments keep me going in writing

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE: No silent readers please

LOVE YOU READERS ~ 

Btw, do you guys like EXO? Try reading this fic ... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179722/axiz-dulcet-feat-exo-planet-apply-open-for-manager-apply-exo-exok-exom

PLEASE, help this author because the storyline is awesome

Let's hope I pass this exam enough to stay alive ^.^