Teen Top is ...

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

 

“Annyeonghaseo, Chunji-imnida!” the voice said right in my face.

“Wha-?! Oof!” I fell off my chair. He introduced RIGHT next to my ear when I was so damn scared … =,=

“Ugh, clumsy girls always stays in homerooms” Chunji said.

“Unnie! Gwenchana?! Mianhatda!” I felt Yuri’s hands helping me up.

“Ne, gwenchana. Aren’t you supposed to be at practice?” I asked her. The big rookies’ tour was coming up and everybody I know is working their off for weeks.

“Ne. But I just wanna make sure you go home safely with Chunji oppa” Yuri answered, she sounded sweet.

But whose Chunji?

“Who?” I asked Yuri. I heard someone sigh in a smirky kind of way.

“Hello, I’ve already introduced myself!” Chunji said. He sounded annoyed but at the same time, hot.

“He’s my friend. Gwenchana. He’s no . Go home with him unnie, I’ll get you after I’m done, okay?” Yuri said. She was so thoughtful to think of me even with the tour coming.

“Okay, work hard. Yuri hwaiting!” I said.

 

Yuri walked us to the front door and to the car.

“Chunji oppa, be nice to my unnie, arasso?!” Yuri demanded from Chunji.

I grinned at her firmness.

“Ne, what do I get in return?” Chunji asked, he was talking in a greasy voice, like a little 5 year old kid.

“I’ll buy you lunch if my unnie is happy tonight” Yuri answered.

“What if I’m not?” I said, I was curious to find out what’ll happen.

“I’ll get BAP to kick your assess, arachi oppa?” Yuri said.

“Where did you learn all these words? An innocent girl like you shouldn’t …” Chunji got cut off by me.

“Looks can be deceiving, idiot” I told him.

“Wait, what if SHE irritates me?” Chunji said. He clearly didn’t want to lose.

“Unnie, please be nice to them. guys, I have to go. Sunny unnie is going to KILL ME, if I don’t get there” Yuri excused herself and we were on our way to Teen Top’s dorm.

 

[A/N: Re-writing this part 3nd time]

Chunji’s POV:

I had to take home Yuri’s unnie, ~~~. I have NO IDEA who she is other than that fact. Anyway, I opened the door to my dorm, only to see L.Joe half- wearing beach shorts.

“Oh, hey Chun—aish, you should’ve called first!” L.Joe said, running to his room.

I was kinda surprised to see him and ~~~ react like that. L.Joe was never shy in front of a girl and I thought usually fans scream when they see their idol half-.

“Mwo? She’s not screaming?” Changjo asked, he came in from the kitchen, a banana in his hand.

“Wow, cool. Who is this, Chunji hyung?” Ricky asked.

 

Ricky’s POV:

Chunji hyung brought home a girl! I can’t say that she’s beautiful but she was pretty, isn’t that close?

“Hyung, who is this?” I asked my hyung.

Chunji got nervous and CAP hyung got pissed.

“You know I hate him repeating his questions! Answer him!” CAP hyung was helping Niel with his chemistry work and he hates repeated questions, especially from me. ^.^

“Um … a friend” he answered shortly.

I stood up and went to her. “Annyeong! Ricky-imnida!” I shook hands with her.

“Annyeong, Song ~~~-imnida” She answered. She had a very high-toned-aegyo-type voice.

 

“Oh, neomun kyeowo!” Niel exclaimed. He can be a bit, girly at times.

_____________________________________

Honestly, I ship ChunJoe more ... ^^ hehe