BOUYA?!

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

Baro’s POV:

“Arriving in Korea” the sounds boomed off from the speakers.

“FINALLY!” Gongchan groaned.

We all stood up and stretched, I could’ve sworn I heard all of our bones cracking.

“OPPA!” “JINYOUNG OPPA!” “CNU OPPA!” “SANDEUL OPPA” “BARO OPPA” “GONGCHAN OPPA!” “WELCOME BACK!!!” BANAs were screaming the moment we arrived.

I heard ELFs doing the same thing to Super Junior on the other side. I saw Siwon hyung and we waved at each other. The fans were screaming harder.

Did they think that I [we] were waving at them? hmm, well not specifically. The guards were getting a bit pissed off cause we were walking so slow! ^.^ hehe, mianhaeyo ~

 

I got a text from Siwon hyung :

To: Baroro

From: Horse

Baro-ssi! I have to go to SM HQ for a while. Go back home and check on ~~~, will you?

 

I replied :

To: Horse

From: Baroro

Arasso, hyung. But you better come back soon! We’re gonna finish your carrots if you don’t get home in 2 hours!

 

He replied:

To: Baroro

From: Horse

Ya! You wanna DIE?!

 

I replied:

To: Horse

From: Baroro

*mehrong* (^_^)

 

I gave my phone to Gongchannie. He laughed when he read it and posted it on Tweet : Baro hyung is a bad boy.

“Ya! Channie!”

“What?! You’re lucky I didn’t take a photo of those messages!”

Haha, *sigh* noona, just wait a bit longer, I’m coming home ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached home! Everything hasn’t changed. I opened the door and found noona eating popcorn on the sofa. I tip-toed to my room. Hmm, someone’s been here.

I tip-toed back outside and closed the door. Then, my hyper-ness took over me. I burst through the door and ran to noona.

“NOONA!” I called out.

“BARORO!” She stood up.

I went to her and hugged her so tightly.

“I missed you so much!”

“And you think that I didn’t?!”

We laughed at our immature selves and I kissed her cheeks.

Noona smells nice ~

 

“Hey, I’m … GET YOUR LIPS OFF MY GIRL, BASTARD!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHAT THE F—OOF!” I was pulled away from noona and somebody started punching me.

I tried to fight back but I couldn’t. I COULDN’T?! WHAT WAS THE USE OF GOING TO TAEKWONDO?! Aigoo …

 

“YA!” “CHANGKAMAN?!” “BOUYA?!” YA!” I screamed at that person.

I heard noona struggling. Everything looks so dark … I felt blood flowing from my edge of my lips and nose. I felt so cold …