A Peck on the Forehead

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

Ryeowook’s POV:

Ah, ~~~ is blind? Poor her, I wonder what happened. I went into Siwon’s room to see him reading a book about Medics.

“Siwon hyung …” I started.

“Ne Wookie? What’s up?” Siwon hyung asked me.

“About ~~~, what happened?” I asked him.

He sighed and put his book on the shelf.

“Get all the members here, please. I’ll tell you all at once” Siwon hyung ordered me.

I went to get the others. They were pretty annoyed to go and meet Siwon hyung. He can be a bit bossy at times and they can be whiny.

“Ya, Siwon-ah. What’s up? I was reading my favourite comic!” Yesung hyug complained.

“I was about to claim victory on my game!” Kyuhyun added.

“Shut up will you?! Ryeowook wants to know about what happened to ~~~” Siwon hyung said.

“So, if he wants to know, then why are we being dragged in like this?” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Shut up maknae. Shut up and listen” Donghae said.

“I have a feeling that you like her and not Sica. That’s why you’re acting like this, huh Donghae?” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish, would you hyungs just SHUT UP?!” Baro burst through the door.

“Doesn’t he know any respect?!” Kyuhyun started.

“I’LL tell you what happened. It was my fault” Baro said.

He sat with Siwon hyung.

“For what? Being young?” Kyuhyun added.

I have a feeling a screw was left behind from Kyuhyun’s head when we were in the flight. He was never like this.

“No, for making noona blind …” Baro was cut off by Sungmin hyung.

“You made her blind? I thought she was born that way” Sungmin hyung said.

“It was a car accident. I was in the front seat. I played around with everything, the system stuff. The driver had a hard time driving in the storm and dealing with me …” Baro started tearing up.

I felt sorry for the kid. Our is like 13 years and he’s suffered more than I have.

“It’s okay” Eunhyuk hyung said. He went to the boy and comforted him.

Baro took a deep breath and continued “We crashed into another car on the road and the front window broke into pieces” Baro said.

“The broken glass got into Baro’s eyes and he had to turn blind if there was no donor” Siwon hyung continued.

“So *gasping* noona gave me *gasping* her eyes” Baro was crying.

He hugged Siwon hyung and he patted baro’s back.

“Gwenchana” was all Siwon hyung could say.

 

Donghae’s POV:

So that’s how ~~~ got blind. Sica wouldn’t tell me this kind of stuff. I asked her millions of time and all she said was “Molla”.

I yawned and said “I’m going to bed first”.

I lazily got up and walked out of the room.

“Goodnight, ~~~” I said to her.

“Oh? Goodnight Donghae oppa” She said to me.

“I have to go, ~~~ -ah. I’ll take this project with me” I heard Himchan said.

“Aniya, I’ll bring it tomorrow” ~~~ argued.

“Did you forget that you’re …” Himchan got cut off.

“A-arasso. Take it. Be careful on your way home, oppa” I heard she said.

“Ne. goodnight pretty girl” Himchan said.

Ugh, talk about cheesy. ~~~ was about to enter MY room and bumped into me. She fell down.

“~~~ -ssi! Gwenchana?” I asked her.

I’m such a pabo! I should’ve held her to stop her from falling.

“Donghae oppa? Wait, where am i?” she asked.

“You were about to come in to my room. We kinda bumped into each other” I explained.

I helped her up. She was a bit wobbly at first so I held her hands.

“Oh, chinchah? Mianhatda. I thought I was going to my room” ~~~ said. She looked apologetic. I felt bad when it wasn’t even my fault.

“Gwenchana, I’ll bring you to your room, okay?” I told her.

I steered her to her room and tucked her into bed.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa” She said and closed her eyes.

“Arasso” I felt all brotherly-like towards her so I pecked her forehead.

Then I found Jessica standing in the doorway. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! It's been awhile has it? This is just a re-upload cause it wasn't working properly while i was editting. 

Tryna match the pics with the moods ... 

5 subscribers that supported me! Gomawo!

PLEASE COMMENT: I have more faith if you comment on my work. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE: No silent readers please! 

Thanks for waiting ...