A Hole On The Door

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

   

 

Narrator’s POV:

Jessica, Amber and Baro were waiting for SJ to arrive. Thanks to the bodyguards, they didn’t get killed by the busy fans there.

“There they are! Hyungs!” Baro said. He skipped to SJ.

He ran to Siwon and gave him a big hug. “Siwon hyung!”

“Aigo, Baroro. How you doin?” Siwon asked.

      

“Gwenchanya” Baro said, jumping up and down.

“Hey kiddo. You rapping?” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

They greeted in a rappers kind of way.

“Ne! Lee Seongsaenim said I’m improving!” Baro said.

He was really happy. Eunhyuk was his favourite hyung. Baro wants to be a great rapper like him.

“Jarhasseo! That’s good news” Eunhyuk said, high-fiving him.

“Hey, Sica.” Donghae lazily y said, going to Sica who was standing on the side.

“You found me. I’m not late, right?” Jessica said, smiling at the presence of Donghae.

“Mhm. I’m sorry that I was a bit late. the plane had to circle around because of the rain” Donghae apologized.

“Gwenchana, as long as you’re safe” Jessica said.

They walked to the group, hand-in-hand. They smiled at the awed fans.

 

“Noona!” Henry pushed his way through the hyungs to Amber.

“Henry!” Amber went to him and did their hand-shake.

“How have you been noona?” Henry said.

“Gwenchana. You? Are you doing well with the others?” Amber asked.

“Ne! things have gotten better” Henry answered.

Henry had some issues with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They weren’t clicked at the first meeting and Henry often came home to her with bruises on his face and his hands before.

       

“Baroro, ya, odiga?” Eunhyuk asked the hyper boy.

“Looking for Yuri. Siwon hyung, where’s Yuri?” Baro asked his tall hyung.

“Molla, she was with Wookie and Yesung” Siwon answered, tilting his head.

  

“Ya! Baroro!” Yuri called out to him.

Baro turned to the voice and was attacked by Yuri. They fell down on the floor and everybody laughed.

“Oof! Ya! What has hyung been feeding you! You’re heavier!” Baro complained.

“You haven’t been working have you?” Yuri said, thumping Baro’s forehead.

“Siwon hyung, where’s ~~~?” Ryewook asked.

“Hmm, you’re right. Baro, where’s ~~~?” Siwon asked the little kid.

“Noona stayed home for homework” Baro answered, dusting himself from invisible dust.

“GREAT … another nerd to learn about” Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin gave him a dirty look and Donghae hit the maknae’s head.

 

“Ow! Ya!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“If you don’t know anything about ~~~ then shut up, maknae” Donghae said.

“Why are you all sensitive about her? I thought your girlfriend was Jessica!” Kyuhyun said, wide-eyed. 

“Because you don’t know a thing about her and you’re already saying nonsense about her!” Donghae retorted.

“So why you acting up like ----“ Kyuhyun was cut off by Yesung.

“Shut your freaking mouth before I make it shut!” Yesung was covering the twins’ ears.

“Oppas, kaja. I don’t like leaving unnie alone at home for so long” Yuri tugged at Siwon’s sleeve.

“Arasso. Kaja guys” Siwon called out to the others.

 

“So, what’s this ~~~ like?” Sungmin asked.

“Well, she’s … whoa!” Donghae started.

They were all staring at a perfect round huge hole on the front wooden door. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't updated for a while, eh? Mianhatda ~

I used those photos to give you guys EXACTLY what their hair was like cause well ~~~ can't see them. 

PLEASE COMMENT ; I won't update till i know how much you rate from 0 - 10 on this chapter

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ; I want to know who stays updated ~

SUGGEST TO ME any of your ideas on this story ... I'll put them into consideration.