You're My Girlfriend

The Brightest Star in my Dark World ♥

 

Your POV:

It’s been almost 2 weeks I think, since I last heard of my siblings and cousin. Byung Hun and I spend every day together. Sometimes, it would be ChanHee or Daniel but most of the time, Byung Hun. I was living alone so the boys stayed over often to keep company.

“~~~! Breakfast!” Ooh, ChanHee umma cooked!

“Ne, coming!” I yelled from my room. I was listening to Byung Hun telling a story [audio books on the radio].

Daniel burst into my room and pulled me excitedly.

“Why are you so excited?” I was tripping over things and his hand was the only thing that kept me from falling.

“It’s my turn!”

“Your turn for what?”

“Dibs on the food! WooHoo!”

Right, because of the limitation of food in my house and the amount of people staying, I made a rule that each of them can have a turn of dibs on the food.

“You’re excited about that?! I’m gonna get the least food!” Jonghyun complained.

“Mehrong!” went Daniel.

I sensed that Minsoo, Chang Hyun and Byung Hun weren’t here.

“What’s wrong?” Daniel asked me, I felt his eyes on me.

“Aniya, it just seems a bit empty. Whose missing?”

“Minsoo hyung, Byung Hun and Chang Hyun went out” ChanHee told me.

“oh, kore?” I asked him.

I guess I kinda looked sad cause ChanHee fed me his kebab.

“Hey, nobody should be sad while eating MY meals” I smiled at his enthusiasm.

 

Chunji’s POV:

I’m leaving with ~~~. Haha, you thought I didn’t know, eh? I know her eyes anywhere.

“Nobody should be sad while eating MY meals” I told her.

It’s pretty obvious that L.Joe and ~~~ likes each other.

“Hey, hyung! It’s my turn to dib!” Niel complained.

“This was a extra. Share with Jonghyun as well, Daniel. His drools are going to ruin the food if you don’t give it to him.”

The maknae line agreed to use their real names, we don’t want ~~~ to kick us out just as the love was blooming ~ CAP hyung just went along with it.

“Arasso.” Niel grunted.

 

L.Joe left because he doesn’t want to see me feeding ~~~. I haven’t told ~~~ that I know her secret so the others just watch me weirdly, I’m okay with that.

Oh! ~~~’s crying!

“Hey, puppy. Why’re you crying?” I sat down next to her.

She cried harder, oops! Wrong thing to say.

“Aish, ChanHee hyung! Look what you did!” Niel went to her and back-hugged her. Seriously, Niel, do you have to …

“I’m back! Ya! Niel!” L.JOE!

“Hyung, ah, ah, hyung, mianhae!” Niel was getting beaten up by L.Joe.

“KEMANHAE! KEMANHAECHUSSAYEO! [STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT]” ~~~ yelled. [A/N: correct me if I’m wrong]

 

L.Joe’s POV:

“KEMANHAE! KEMANHAECHUSSAYEO!” Anon yelled at me for beating up Niel.

“Why did you beat him up? Am I your girlfriend?!” She continued …

Yes.

“Yes.”

“What?!”

“Yes, you’re my girlfriend”

“Huh?”

“And as you’re boyfriend, I refuse to let anybody touch you like that besides me. ANYBODY.” I shot a death glare at Niel.

__________________________________________

Congratulations! After waiting so long! L.Joe is your boyfriend! Ojig naneui Boyfriend! Alright, thanks Boyfriend for the back-up. LOL. And WHERE IS SUPER JUNIOR?! AND BARO?! 

Curious? Stay tune for updates!

PLEASE COMMENT: every one of them gives me strength.

PLEASE SUBSCIBE: everybody who does gave me full support. 

No Silent Readers Please ~ 

Excited for Teen Top's 'To You' Comeback?! So addicted to the teasers .... ChunJoe! But they ruined CAP's hair! :(