Short Moments of Happiness.

Keeping the Dream alive.

 

The next days Junhyung still came to my room, so that I could treat his injury. But we didn't talk to each other. Every time I saw him, I had to struggle with myself. On the one hand I wanted to hug him tightly but on the other hand he still liked Hara and that hurt me. There was no future for us anyway. I had to accept this. There was only a couple of weeks left before I had to return to Germany. There I would have to live my life and forget him.

 

One day there was another event where KARA was invited, too. Hara was once again glued to Junhyung. This time, instead of smiling at her, he kept glancing at me. Hara noticed it and flirted even more with him. After a while I had enough and left the waiting room. I rushed to an empty corridor and leaned against the wall and took deep breaths to calm myself. But it didn't help. I was boiling inside and on the verge of exploding.

This stupid Hara girl was really getting on my nerves. It was already hard to fight the feelings I had for Junhyung, I didn't need her flirting with him all the time. She knew exactly that it would hurt me.

I punched the wall to let off steam. But it wasn't a good idea. My hand started hurting. Great.

You know, I don't think that the wall is the reason for you anger.”

I didn't turn around. “What do you want? I'm pretty sure that Hara is looking for you right now. You should go back.”

She can wait. We need to talk.”

About what?”

Could you look at me first, please?”

I turned around reluctantly. When I saw him, my anger vanished immediately and was replaced by sadness.

So, and now?”, I asked.

Why are you avoiding me?”, he said and took a step closer.

I backed away. “I'm not avoiding you.”

Stop lying. The last days you have been ignoring and avoiding me, Vinni. Why did you run out of the waiting room?”

He took another step closer. I tried to back away but my back came in contact with the wall. I was trapped.

I...I needed fresh air.”

And that's why you went into this corridor?”

He was standing too close to me now.

So what? And...uhm...you're too close..”

He smirked. “So? Am I? I don't think I'm close enough.”

What did you just -”

I couldn't finish the sentence because he suddenly grabbed my chin and kissed me. All the feelings welled up again and I was being reminded of all the days we spent together. I didn't notice that tears were trailing down my cheeks.

Junhyung stopped kissing me and smirked. “Am I such a bad kisser?”

I smiled ruefully. “No, you're great.”

Then why are you crying?”, he asked and wiped away my tears.

It's because....it's just so complicated. I really want to be with you but you're with Hara-ssi. It's tearing my heart apart to see you both together. I really tried to accept it...but I can't.”

Hara, hm?” He gave me another kiss before continuing. “There's something you need to know about Hara and me. I shouldn't tell you....but I can't keep this secret anymore.”

What...what do you mean?”

Well...the thing is....there is nothing between Hara and me.”

I don't understand...”

We are not in a relationship...not for real.”

Are you kidding me? Your relationship was even confirmed by Cube Entertainment.”

It's complicated but I can assure you that we're not dating each other. We're just in a fictitious relationship. I like her, but I don't love her.”

A fictitious relationship?! What the heck?”

He sighed. “Our PR Manager told us that it would be better for BEAST if I agreed to be in a fictitious relationship. He told me that it was also better for the publicity. I had to agree. Especially because of you.”

Because of me?!”

It seems like the manager found out about us and he told me that he would fire you if I didn't break up with you. I did it for you, Vinni.”

You did it for me...?”

I know how much you love this job, especially because of the travels and the stylists.”

There is another reason why I love this job so much.”

So? And what's the reason?”

I smiled. “You may guess.”, I said and took a step forward. Then I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him gently. He put his hands on my waist and pushed me towards the wall. The kiss grew more passionate. I let go of any worries and enjoyed the moment.

When I put my arms around his shoulders, he winced.

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I totally forgot your injury!”, I said.

It's okay.”

This incident pulled me back to reality. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder blade.

What are we going to do now?”, I asked quietly.

We will work this out.”

And Hara?”

I will talk with her tomorrow. I will also talk with Sehun Hyung. I can't continue with this fictitious relationship, it's tearing me apart.”

We looked at each other and then his lips were on mine again. Suddenly I saw a movement behind him. There was someone hiding around the corner and I knew who it was.

When his lips left mine, I smiled at him. “I think you should go back now, The event's about to start.”

Yeah, you're right. Come on, let's go.”

Go ahead, there's something I need to take care of first.”, I said and smirked.

He gave me a confused look. But then he just shook his head and left.

I quickly went to the corner. Like I assumed, Hara was standing there.

And? Did you hear something interesting, little eavesdropper?”, I asked.

You dare to kiss my boyfriend?”, she hissed.

He was never your boyfriend. I know that you two were in a fictitious relationship.”

So what? It could have been more than a fictitious relationship if you haven't interfered! You ruined everything!”

Yeah, sure. You're so delusional, I pity you.”

I am delusional? And what about you? Do you really think that you two will have a future? I'm better for him than you.”

Don't you think that he can decide on his own what's good for him and what not?”

You bastard! You'll regret this!”

Oh? Do you want to send your little henchmen after me again?”

What?”

Stop pretending. I know that you sent those girls after me. Junhyung recognized one of your friends. You can't deny it.”

She glared at me. “Don't think that you're something special. You're just his little plaything, nothing more. He will throw you away as soon as he gets bored of you.”

We will see.”, I said and smiled.

Junhyung will come back to me. I will see to it.”

I laughed.”Well then, good luck.”

She gave me another glare and then she rushed away.

Pathetic girl. I really pitied her.

 

In the middle of the night I woke up because of an nightmare. I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about but I was scared. I climbed out of bed and tiptoed into Junhyung's and Kikwang's room. They were both asleep. I approached Junhyung and poked him. He slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me, he startled and sat up abruptly.

What's the matter?”, he whispered.

I'm scared and I can't sleep. Can you come with me and hold me, please? Maybe I'll fall asleep easier this way.”

Are you sure?”

Yes.”

He climbed out of bed. Then he put his arm around my waist and we both went into my room. I climbed into my bed and Junhyung lied down next to me. We were facing each other and he put a hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him. My heart was beating like crazy.

He began my back. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Then I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him gently. When our lips met, electricity shot through me again. I took a deep breath and pulled away slowly.

Thank you.”, I whispered.

For what?”

For being here with me when I need you. I can't imagine how I could live without you.”

He smiled. ”I don't intend on leaving you. Now try to sleep.”

I snuggled up to him. He kissed my forehead and continued my back.

I never felt this safe and comfortable before, that was why I fell asleep immediately.

 

The sunlight shone through the window and fell on my face, which woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes. Junhyung was still sleeping. I just lied there, watching him. He looked so innocent while sleeping, like a child. I smiled and trailed my fingers along his forehead, his nose, his cheek and his lips.

Suddenly he grabbed my fingers and kissed them. Startled, I pulled them out of his grab.

Good morning.”, he said and smirked.

I punched him lightly. “Woah, you were pretending to sleep, didn't you?”

He chuckled. “No, I was really asleep. I didn't notice you harassing my face with your fingers.”

I punched him again. “Harassing your face?! Oh, you'll regret saying this!”

He laughed and pulled me closer to him. I struggled but he was stronger than me. Then he grabbed my chin and gave me a quick kiss.

1:0 for me, I guess.”, he said and laughed.

Don't worry. Vengeance is sweet.”

I can't wait for your vengeance.”, he said and chuckled. “Did you sleep well?”

I've never slept that well before. Thank you.”

Always at your service, my lady.”

I punched him again. “Idiot.”

He just laughed. Then he looked at the clock and sat up.

We have to stand up. The other boys will wake up soon and I don't want the manager to see us like this.”

I pulled him down again. “Five more minutes, okay?”, I said and pouted.

He laughed and bent down to give me a long kiss. “Come on, I need to get ready and you have to make breakfast.”, he said when our lips parted.

I sat up abruptly. “Oh my gosh, I nearly forgot it!”, I said and climbed out of bed. Junhyung just sat there and chuckled.

Hey, you better start moving instead of laughing.”, I said.

As my lady commands.”, he said and smirked.

I sighed.

 

I already finished making breakfast when the other boys woke up. They only had one schedule today and after that they had free time. Junhyung promised me to talk to Hara and the manager right after their schedule.

I've waited the whole day for the boys to return. When they finally came back, I noticed that Junhyung wasn't there with them. Hours passed and he still didn't come back. I even tried to call him but he didn't pick up. I was getting worried with every passing minute.

Do you guys know where Junhyung-ssi is?”, I asked the boys.

I only know that he wanted to talk with Hara after our schedule. I don't know where he is right now.”, Doojoon answered.

Don't tell me he is still with Hara right now?”, Yoseob asked.

Ooooh, maybe he will spend the night with her.”, Dongwoon.

Ah, such a bad boy.”, Hyunseung said.

Those words were like a stab to my heart. Kikwang gave me a worried look but I didn't let on about my hurt feelings.

When the boys went to bed, I stayed in the living room, waiting for Junhyung. I didn't know when I fell asleep but I woke up because of a noise coming from the door. I jumped up and rushed to the hall. Junhyung was just closing the door.

Where were you?”, I asked.

He didn't look at me. “Nowhere.”

Did something happen? And did you talk to Hara?”

I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.”, he said and passed me.

What the heck was going on? Why was he so distant?

Still confused, I went into my room. I was too exhausted to think about it, that was why I fell asleep immediately.

Two hours later I woke up to prepare breakfast. After that I woke up the boys. I noticed that Junhyung was avoiding me. I waited until evening to talk to him. I caught him when he wanted to go into his room.

He arched his eye brow at me when I blocked his way.

I need to change your band aid.”, I said.

I can do it on my own.”

No, you can't.”, I said and pushed him into my room.

Still reluctant, he sat down on my bed. I pulled out my first-aid kit. After that I changed the band aid and put the balm on the bruise. It wasn't as bad as before.

Okay, what's going on?”, I asked.

There's nothing going on.”

And why are you not talking to me?”

I'm talking to you right now.”

Okay, he was getting on my nerves. I closed the first-aid kit and went in front of him.

Can you tell me what's going on, please? Did you talk to Hara-ssi?”, I asked.

I did.”

And?”

And what?”

I let out a frustrated sigh. “How did she take it?”

Vinni, I'm gonna stay with her.”

What?! What did you say?”

I'm not leaving Hara.”

Why?”

He didn't look at me.

Why, all of a sudden? What did this hag say?”

Suddenly he jumped up. “Don't talk about her like that!”

Why not? She ruined everything, this selfish hag!”

You don't have the right to talk about her like that. Insulting her just makes you look pathetic.”

Now you're even defending her?”

Stop being so childish, Vinni.”

Pardon? I am childish?!”

I don't even recognize you anymore.”

I can say the same about you! I have enough. This constant flip-flopping is really tiring. I can't do this anymore.”

What do you mean?”

Like I said, I have enough. Let's break up. And now go away!”

He stood up. “As you wish.”, he said and went out of my room.

I slumped down on the floor and started crying.

It was over. It was really over.

 

********************************************************

 

A/N: Hi there ~

How do you like the Story so far?

I really wanted to put more scene into the Story, so that the plot doesn't seem so rushed,

but I had to finish the story in a short time, so I hope you still like it ^____^

There are only 2 more Chapters left, i'll will release them later on ~

Thank you for supporting me, love y'all <3

 

PS. I also want to say that I'm NOT hating on Goo Hara xD

It's just that this story needed a y antagonist and Hara was perfect for this role because of her current connection to Junhyung hahah

 

 this role hahah