Hidden Jealousy.

Keeping the Dream alive.

 

FROM UNKNOWN NUMBER:

 

Good Morning ~

Are you awake yet?

Let's meet at 9am at Halmeoni's Cafe, is it okay?

 

Minho

 

 

I smiled and quickly answered him.

 

 

TO MINHO OPPA:

 

Okay, deal!

Can't wait ^___^

 

 

I waited until the boys left the apartment to get ready. After several combinations of clothes, I finally found an outfit I was satisfied with. I quickly left the apartment. When I arrived at the café, I already saw Minho through the window. I smiled and entered the café. He didn't look up when I approached him.

May I get you something, Mister? A drink? Pancakes?”, I asked.

Oh, not yet. Thank you. I'm waiting-” He stopped when he looked up and saw me.

Hey.”, I said.

He stood up and smiled at me. “Hey. Take a seat.”

I nodded and sat down, on the opposite chair, facing him. Mihri quickly approached us.

What can I get you guys? Maybe our specialty 'Love Pancakes'? Or 'Love Coffee'?”, she asked and chuckled.

I blushed.

Minho chuckled. “I'll just take a cup of tea first. And you, Vinni?”

Me, too.”

Okay, two cups of 'Love Tea'. Got it. I'll be right back!”, she said and rushed off.

What did she say? 'Love Tea'?”, he asked and laughed.

I laughed. “I didn't know that we have this kind of tea at this café.”

Okay, now tell me about 'all the other amazing things' we have been talking about earlier.”

We talked for an hour until Minho had to go because of his schedule. Talking with him felt really good. And he was nice. I couldn't stop smiling, even when I returned to the apartment. Hours later I prepared dinner when the boys came back. They ate silently and went straight into their rooms. Seems like today's schedule was really exhausting. Still happy from my meeting with Minho, I pranced on my way to my room. All of the sudden my started hurting and I collapsed against the wall. Just when I tried to push myself from the wall, two hands were slammed against the wall on either side of me, trapping me between the wall.....and Junhyung.

He was glaring at me.

I sighed. I really didn't need his temper right now.

What's the matter?”, I asked him.

Don't you think you take your job too easily?”

No, why?”

He came closer. “I don't recall sitting in a Cafe and flirting with a random guy was part of your job description.”

I glared back at him. “Are you stalking me?”

Huh. You wish. I saw you when we drove past the Cafe. You're lucky that Sehun Hyung didn't see you.”

Why, are you going to tell Sehun-ssi? I know that you wanted me to quit the job the first day I came here. So why not telling him? You could get rid of me easily.”

He smirked. “You know what? I just decided to keep this little secret of yours. But you owe me. And if you want to keep your job, then I can give you an advice: Stop flirting with random guys.”

It's none of your business when and if I flirt with someone. Or wait....don't tell me you're jealous?”

He grabbed my chin and pushed it up, forcing me to look right into his eyes.

Do I look like I'm jealous?”

I just smirked. “Yes.”

He glared and let go of my chin. But he didn't back away. “You're playing with fire.”

Well, I'm not afraid of getting burned.”

He gave me another glare. Then he turned around and went into his room.

Jerk.”, I muttered.

The headache returned and I slumped on the floor. After several minutes, I felt a bit better. I stood up and went into my room.

There was no need to worry. I was just exhausted. Nothing more.

 

The next day I decided to meet with Minho to talk with him. Even though Junhyung was a jerk, he was right about one thing. I couldn't continue meeting with Minho. It would be better for me...and for him. I should have told him via text message to stop meeting each other but it was kinda mean. I had to talk with him in person. When the boys left the apartment, I quickly took a cab and drove to the café. I told him about my worries and he understood them, even though I could clearly see that he was sad about my decision.

I didn't return to the apartment immediately. Minho was a kind man and it really broke my heart to do this to him. Feeling guilty and disappointed about myself, I strolled around. Only several hours later, I decided to return to the apartment. I was surprised when I saw that the boys were already back. They were supposed to return at 1am but it was only 11pm right now.

I still had time before I had to prepare dinner, that was why I went into my room. Before I could open the door, I was stopped by Junhyung.

Okay, what do you want now? I'm exhausted.”, I said.

Where were you?”, he asked.

That's none of your business.”

Did you meet him again?”

This jerk was getting on my nerves.

I rubbed my temples. “Didn't you hear me? I said that it's none of your business.”

He slammed his hand on the wall. “Answer me!”

My head was throbbing. “You want to know if I met him today? Yes, I did! So what?”

He glared at me. “Why won't you listen? Why do you keep being stubborn?”

The world was spinning again but this time it was even worse than the times before.

Hey! I was asking you something!”, Junhyung snapped.

Everything became blurry. “I...I...uhm..”

Vinni?”

The last thing I saw was his confused face and then everything went black.