Yes Or No ?

Tell Me Why ?!

Ga Young softened and held the note close. "What am i going to do?" Ga Young put the note back in the envelope and grabbed her book,then went to class. L was already there sitting in the seat behind her. Ga Young sat down and took out the envelope from her bag and read it again. L saw that Ga young was staring intensly at a note. He reached up and leaned closer to her. He started reading it. *She wont mind will she?* His eyes widened as he finished reading it,He gasped and Ga Young turned her head. She saw that he had read the note and covered his mouth. Jebal! Jebal! pleasee dont tell Daehyun! She whisphered. L nodded and pointed to her hand on his mouth. Right.. She removed it and L stuck his hand out. Can I see it? Ga Young nodded and gave it to him. L ,this time,carefully read it. He looked up at Ga Young once he finished and handed it to her. "What are you going to do"? He asked. Ga Young looked down and shrugged. The thing is... I dont know.. What do you think? Ga Young's eyes where on L. L leaned back, flabbergasted at her question. B-Bwo? Should I say Yes,Or No.. L's mind said "yes, its her decision. His heart was telling her to say No. L went with what his mind was telling him. It's you that L.Joe likes,not me. Unless I'm suddenly a girl now. Ga Young couldn't help but snicker. You're right.I Know what I'm going to do. Ga Young turned back around and payed attention to the lesson. :School Ended: Ga Young held onto her book and walked out of the school. She hurried before L or Daehyun saw her. Ga Young ran to the back of the school,and there was L.joe,with his hands in his pockets. He looked up to see Ga Young walking towards him. He smiled wholeheartedly and hugged her tightly. Ga Young dropped her book and hugged him back. " I didnt think you would actually come." Ga Young smiled and let go of the hug. "Well I'm here so it means something right? L.joe chuckled and grabbed her hand. He had a serious face on now. So do this means .. Yes? He was hopeful to hear her anwser. Ga Youn put her free hand on her hip. I dont know ,you tell me... She smirked. L.joe smirked right back and cupped her face,and pulled her close. I'm so happy you decided to go out with me.. With that he crashed his lips onto hers. Ga Young's eyes widened. She wasnt expecting this at all. It was her first kiss and L.joe takes it away. L.joe was expecting her to kiss back but was dissapointed when she didnt. L.joe let go after a few minutes and smiled at her. "So,this means were boyfriend and girlfriend? Ga Young was still suprised at the sudden kiss,but snapped out of it and nodded. 

They didnt realize that someone was watching them. L fell back and touched his hurt heart. *Why- why am I like this? My heart hurts after seeing them like this why....*