A Smile From You ~

Tell Me Why ?!

I-I  Ga young remembered what Daehyun told her. "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT - But her thoughts where interrupted when L.joe hugged her tighter. If you need more time to think that's fine. Im not pressuring you,but atleast accept my gift.He took the necklace out of the box and turned her around. Lemme atleast put it on. His breath sent chills down her spine and it creeped her out. L.joe placed the necklace on her and turned back around. He admired the way it looked around her. It looks amazing on you,I knew i chose the right one . He smiled and waved.Remember,I'm not pressuring you,I can wait. He grinned and sat in his usual spot with C.A.P and Niel. Ga Young looked down at the necklace and smiled.*what am i going to tell Daehyun oppa?* Dude,You sure must like her a lot!! Niel whisphered in L.joe's ear.Are you sure you know what you're doing? C.A.P asked looking serious. L.Joe Smirked.I always do. The whole Period Ga Young was thinking of what might happen if she where to say yes to L.Joe. *Will Daehyun despise me and not wanna be my bestfriend anymore?! Will he try and hurt L.Joe?! Should I just say no and forget all this mess ?! Ugh!! She messed her hair up,shaking her head. All these possibilities where driving her crazy. Once the period ended,Ga Young quickly ran out of her seat and ran to lunch. She had to admit, she missed Daehyun not being here,Not even Myungsoo was around. Ga Young ,instead of eating sat down at an empty table and layed her head down. :With L: L was waiting for class to end so that he could find Ga Young and see if she was okay. Only 3 more minutes.. Myungsoo groaned. Hurry the freak uppp!.. Myungsoo noticed something sticking out from his jacket pocket and took it out. It was the picture he saw Ga Young looking at. Yuri and Him. He missed her,alot. BRINNGG!!!! The bell rung and Myungsoo snapped outt of it and put the picture back in his pocket and ran out of the classroom and to lunch. He spotted Ga Young with her head down at the table. He sighed and sat next to her. Ga Young .. Gwenchana? She lifted her head up and hugged him. L's eyes rounded. *She's Hugging me for the second time...and -* L's heart began to beat faster and faster . He hugged her back , trying to see if she could hear his rapid heart beat.I dont know what to do Myungsoo! I'm scared of what Daehyun would do if i where to say yes to L.Joe! Myungsoo felt stares. Would he hate me and not want to be friends with him anymore? L let go of her and grabbed her shoulders. Don't say that Ga Young .. Daehyun wouldn't do that. You're his best friend! Ga Young looked down. Should I just not tell him anything...? L softened. He thought she looked so cute when she was sad , but it also hurt him. You know I'm pretty sure It'd hurt him to hide something like that. He hates those guys,and its obvious. Ga young stood up and looked at L. Will you come with me? Where? He asked. To the school's garden....? Sure L figured she needed the accompanyment. He stood up and followed her into the garden. Once they got there,Ga young sat on the bench and looked around. This is the only place I come to,to think. It calms me down. I love this garden. It sure is pretty.L looked around amazed. Ga young nodded. Thankyou Myungsoo,For this. For being here with me.... L smiled. No problem . We're friends aren't we? It's the least i could do. He poked her shoulder and chuckled. And I'm sorry for being nosy.... L looked at her confused. Huh? ... The picture, it had fallen and if only i had just given it to you without being nosy then... It's okay... It just brought back memories... I'm happy for you and your girlfriend by the way... L was taken aback.. Girlfrie- Ga Young's phone rung and she picked it up. L's shoulders deflated.*She thinks Yuri's still my girlfriend.* Yobseyo? Youngjae? Hello Ga Young. You heard Daehyun didnt come to school today right? Yea. Oh well ok then I thought u didnt keke. Well Byee Youngieee~ Bye Youngjae. She smiled and hung up. She came back to L. :Next day: Ga Young put on her uniform and walked to school. She looked down and saw the necklace L.joe gave her and sighed. Well here we go. She took a deep breath and went into Wollim High. She was greeted by a grinning Daehyun. Anneyeong!! Anneyeong. she mumbled. Daehyun noticed her face. Miahnae... for the way i yelled at you on the phone yesterday, I didn't mean it,I just didnt want you to get get hurt.I Dont want you hurt... Ga Young couldn't help but grin. It's okay Oppa.. Yay! A smile from Youuuu!!! You smileddd ! He started doing a dance Yay!! Ga Young burst out laughing. Oh my HAHAA!! Daehyun stopped.. What's That? He pointed at her neck. Who gave it to you? Ga Young froze...............