We Want Her ~.~

Tell Me Why ?!

 What do you guys want? Daehyun Gritted through his teeth. Isn't it obvious what we want? L.Joe smirked. We wouldn't be asking if we already knew L.Joe... Ga Young said . L.Joe walked towards Ga Young and kissed her cheek. She froze. Daehyun stared in disbelief. Step. Away.From.Her. Changjo and Ricky where the only nice ones and when L.joe and the rest weren't around Daehyun and Ga Young would hang with them. L.Joe cackled. Alright ,Alright calm down super man cheeky He stuck his tongue out. All we wanted was to say Hello to Ga Young . Byee~ He waved and then they disappeared. :With Teentop: Hyung do you seriously like Noona !? Ricky questioned. L.Joe Smirked and took out his phone. It had a picture of Ga young. Of course. I'll get her to be mine one way or the other. I always get what i want. Always....... :Back With Ga Young and Daehyun in the cafeteria: Daehyun wiped Ga Young's cheek. Why didn't you slap the jerk Ga Young?! >.< L was eating his food. What Happened? Those Idiots Teentop kissed her. It was only L.Joe, Daehyun. She said blandly. On the mouth? L's eyes slightly rounded. NO! Daehyun yelled. Ga Young hit him. Daehyun stop it already sheesh! It's Alright. I dont blame him he barely knows me, he thinks im a bad guy with bad intentions it's happened before.*When i had met Yuri :( *  Ga Young glared at Daehyun . Apologize...Daehyun sighed.* I Guess I did misjudge him but I'm nt giving up yet * Listen, I'm sorry it's just she's my best friend and I dont want anyone to hurt her that's all so I'm sorry for treating the way i did. L nodded. It's ok i would've acted the same way so It's kool.* Wow, He thinks im that type of person* Amigos? L stuck his hand out. Daehyun stared at his hand. * O-M-GGG!* Ga Young bumped him again and Daehyun shuck his hand. Amigos. Ga Young smiled brightly .Yay! let's eat! She began eating her food then soon after they did too. :Next Day: Ga Young was already at school waiting for Daehyun when suddenly someone grabs her from the waist. Ga Young gasped.She looked up to see who it was. L.joe ... L.Joe had a huge smile plastered on his face. Ga Young. Come with us ... He grabbed her hand and was dragged outside. Wait! where are we going? You'll see.. :With L: He was walking to school until someone caught his attention.Ga Young. He saw she was being dragged away by some guys. He dropped his bag and ran after them. He stopped when he saw them stopping at the back of the school. Ga Young realeased her hand. what do you want L.Joe .Your games are getting annoying. You knoe what i want Ga Young. I Don't. She simply stated. Before L.Joe could say anything L had already jumped in and took Ga Young away. Yah!!!! come back!  He chased after them. Ga Young realized L was holding her hand. She Felt butterflies.  Come on ! Run! Ga Young Sped up her pace. Once, L.Joe was out of sight They stopped running. Are You Okay? He didnt do anything to you right? Ga Young nodded. Yes im fine . Thanks though. He nodded You're Welcome. We're Friend's aren't we? .Ga Young nodded .Yea. L lokked down and saw their hands. Ga Young Looked down too and realized there hands where still like that. She let go and turned the other way. L blushed and smiled * I was Holding Her hand ^^ *