Forgotten

Tell Me Why ?!

 ~The next day~  L woke up with a massive headache. Aigoo..>.< .He looked around and he noticed that he was on the floor and not in his house.He tried to remember that night,but it was all a blur... W-What am I doing here? He stood up and immeditely he felt the pain in his body. Ahh,Ahh. He held his stomach and turned his body. His eyes immedietly widened and he yelled. AHH!! Ga Young fell out of her bed and looked at him wide-eyed. What- what am I doing here? He questioned. And what happened to me? Ga Young stepped back.*He doesn't remember anything..that happened yesterday...that he was hurt ...or even that...he kissed me...* Ga Young felt a sudden pain in  her chest but she ignored it. You-You where injured really bad,I dont know why you where,but I saw you and helped you... L tilted his head back confused. Really? I dont remember anything that happened last night,it's wierd. Yea it is.... Ga Young took some clothes and gave them to him. These are your clothes. L took them and nodded.Thanks. I'll go change. L looked down.His eyes widened. Um, I'm sorry you had to see me this way,and he bolted into the restroom to change. Ga Young couldn't help but laugh.Pabo... ~At School~  Ga Young walked to school by herself.L had left once changing to go home. He wasn't going to come today because of his injuries,so that If Ga Young could give him any assignments he needs for being absent. Ga Young remembered what had happened yesterday and suddenly felt guilty. L had kissed her only because he was drunk,and she as stupid as she was kissed him back.she didnt know why she kissed L back ,but not L.joe when he had kissed her. She didnt know what to do.should she even tell L.Joe? Will L.joe break up with her after knowing? Ga Young shook her head and walked into school. Ga Young saw Daehyun and she greeted him.Anneyeong! Daehyun showed her a piece of paper.What the hell is this Ga Young?! He was pissed,like a gorilla. Ga Young took the paper away and read it. Ga Young and L.joe<3 New Couple Alert! Here's proof ! A picture of Ga Young and L.joe kissing was shown.Ga Young's eyes widened. O-Oppa...."Why Ga Young..."? Why him? Why am I now finding out. Do Yout hate me or something? Ga Young shook her head.Andwae! Ani! no,I could never hate you,I just wanted you to be happy for me atleast oppa... Daehyun grabbed her wrists and gave her a pained expression.Do You know how much this hurts? So long hating him and you fall for him and start going out and not even tell me? Ga Young looked down. Miahnae... Dont apologize... I cant hate you,I cant ever come to hate you for this,But I will always hate him..Atleast know that If he hurts you I.WILL.KILL.HIM. Arasso? Ga Young smiled and hugged him.Thankyou! ~Third Block~ Ga Young went into class and saw L.Joe already there. He smiled at her and pointed to the seat next to him where C.A.P usually sat.Sit here. Ga Young turned her head to find C.A.P and he was already sitting down in her now old seat. She smiled at him and sat down next to L.joe. L.joe quickly pecked her lips and Ga Young felt bad. Should I tell him? Ga Young looked at L.Joe and began. Please,dont hate me after what I tell you... What? He asked.. Ga Young breathed in. Lkissedmelastnight. L.joe's eyes widened and he stood up pissed. WHAT?! Everyone turned to look at them. Ga Young looked down. Where's that little new Kid.!? He stormed out of the classroom. Ga Young gulped and ran after him. She caught up to him and hugged his waist. Please,please dont hurt him,It was an accident .He was drunk .He didnt know what he was doing. He-He doesnt even remember it,L.joe please forget it. Ga Young said almost about to cry.  L.joe sighed hard and turned to hug Ga Young. You're mine.Please know that,not anyone elses. I know ,he was drunk,please forget it! L.joe softened. What will you do for me to feel better? Ga Young got on her tippy toes and kissed him. L.joe was suprised at her sudden action,but he kissed her back,almost immedietly. You're forgiven,Beautiful. He said through the kiss.Ga Young smiled.