Go On A Date With Me

Tell Me Why ?!

   Is he your boyfriend? L asked. Ga Young's eyes widened. No Im Her bestfriend. Though, he honestly wanted to tell L that she was his girlfriend, he knew he couldnt. L nodded oh. Kool well nice to meet you. Im L. Daehyun Nodded. Daehyun...... L looked back at Ga Young. What time is lunch? he asked. Ga Young giggled. At 2 . L Nodded. well See You Guys later. He walked out of the classroom and was immedietly tackled by girls. Ga Young Smiled. * Could He By Chance Be ..My Prince Charming?* Daehyun saw how Ga Young was looking at L.* She cant- She cant like him ...* Hours Later : Daehyun was still in another class, Ga Young was waiting for him to go to lunch since it was already 2 .She sighed and looked around. Someone poked her ribs and she turned the other way. L. Booo~ he beamed. she giggled. What  are you doing here all alone ? she put her fist up. Waiting for my lazy best friend to come out of his class to go to lunch. L Smiled. Ahh i see .... Hey Can i Ask You something? sure ask me.. Go On A Date With Me....?  Ga Young almsot fell back.. W-what? . Go on a date with me.. he repeated. B-but i barely.. Yea i know we just met but if you agree we'll get to knoe each other better on this date and i promise you i wont let you down . I wont let any guy mess with you ,and i'll treat you like a princess because im a gentlemen~. he cooes .At that She couldnt help but laugh. He grabbed her hand. It's just one date and that's all . Ga Young gave in. Okay.. He Grinned and Hugged her. Saturday .10 o'clock okay? Well that was what she wanted to happen for some reason , but it was all in her head. Are you okay?  She nodded. He started walking away . Wait! He stopped and turned around. yea? Wanna Have lunch with us ? Can I ? She Nodded Of Course ! Well, if youre sure.He started walking back. Why isnt he coming out yet? Ga Young looked through the class door window. Finally, After a few minutes the door opened and people started leaving . Ga Young saw Daehyun and Went inside and grabbed his arm , Finally! Let's go. Wow! You actually waited? I told you ,you could've gone without me. He gave her a look. I wanted to wait . He shrugged . well alrighty lets go. Come on . She led him outside. Daehyun saw L standing outside the door  *aish! This guy againnn?* Ready? L asked. Ga Young nodded and looked at Daehyun. *Really What is up with him today ? He's Acting so wierd ... 0.o ?* Daehyun what's wrong with you seriously? Daehyun turned his head. Can i talk to you for a sec? ok?.. Privately I meant. He shot L another look. L backed away Another group of girls attacked him. I'll See you guys there! He yelled as he was being taken away. Daehyun looked at Ga young. Ga Young had her arms crossed. What's up with you? Why have you been so mean?  Daehyun shrugged. I dont know. Daehyun.... Ok Fine!.... it's just there's something about him, i dont like him Ga Young . He's a bad person.... Ga Young furrowed her eyebrows. Seriously ...... Jung Daehyun ! Daehyun grabbed Ga Young and hugged her tightly. Ga Young became breathless at the sudden action. Dont leave me please.... Ga Young hugged him back. There's no need to say that, I'd never leave you You're my best friend since forever and nothing could ever make me leave you... Daehyun nodded hugging her tighter. Well,Well look who we have here. Daehyun and Ga Young let go of the hug. It was l.joe and his crew. Niel, Chunji, C.A.P, Changjo,and Ricky. What do you guys want?