New Student ~

Tell Me Why ?!

 Lee Ga Young grabbed her things and happily skidded to school .  once she got there she was greeted by warm hands hugging her from the back.  Startled,she dropped her books on the floor. She turned her head to see who it was . Daehyun oppa ! she beamed and turned her body fully around to face him. you scared me! Daehyun chuckled. Mianhae,dongsaeng. yahh,your only older than me by- he cut her off. By a year exactly. he grinned and she pouted.your so mean you know that. you know you love me~ he cooed. Daehyun was her best friend since forever ,they met because of their parents connection. Both their parents where rich and one day in one of her parents party's she was sitting down on the stairs looking lonely.Young Daehyun came to her and asked her why she was all by herself she sadly anwsered there's no one to play with . Young Daehyun beamed and gladly told her that she could play with him and ever since that one time together ,they've hung out ,played at each others house, and where inseperable up til now. Nothing, nor anyone could tear up that special friendship they had. Daehyun and Ga Young kept no secrets from each other. Though there was one secret Daehyun kept from Gayoung .His Love for her. That Night they first met Daehyun fell deeply in love with her with one look he fell in love at first sight .He never regrets meeting her and neither does she. Though, these are his feelings he never had the courage to tell her because he thinks she wouldnt feel the same .That is why this is one secret he must never spill until he's fully ready.  Ga Young sighed . Yes i do, so stop being so mean arasso? Daehyun bent down and picked up her books .Arasso .he stood back up and handed them to her .Thankyou.~ she grinned and put her arm through his .lets go. Daehyun smiled and they walked to class together. Once they got there, they sat in the front next to window.Daehyun sat next to her ,so she was next to the window. Ga Young sighed and looked out the window deeply in thought . *When Am I gonna meet my Prince Charming?* When Ga Young and Daehyun where little they would always play My Prince Charming. She loved that game,she loved dressing up in dresses ,pretending to meet her Prince Charming. Though, it was pretend she hoped one day she'd find her ,her own Prince Charming. Daehyun looked at Ga young .*I wonder what she's thinking of?* Finally, the teacher came in and the students became quiet . Daehyun turned back around and Ga Young was still in deep thought . The teacher cleared his throat and began talking. Class, Today we have a new student his name is Kim Myungsoo. he looked towards the door. Mr. Kim come in. He walked in and gasps where heard. Girls where squealing and beaming .OMO! He's So Handsome ! So Cutee!! Most of the guys just groaned and minded their own business. Daehyun stared at the new kid clueless. Ga Young payed no special attention though she was just interested at the critters outside. Myungsoo Bowed and shot a smile that made the girls squeal with happiness. Anneyeongseyo I'm Kim Myungsoo ,but id prefer to be called L. He grinned and waved.All the girls waved back excited by such a hot and nice guy. L noticed Ga Young not paying any attention to him . *Hmm she's Cute*. Daehyun noticed L looking at Ga Young he gulped and glared at him. L didnt notice. Mr.Kim ,Let's See sit behind hmmm? oh! Ms.Lee. Ms.Lee raise your hand. No hand went up . Ms.Lee ? Daehyun turned his head and bumped Ga Young .Ga Young's hand went off the desk. She saw everyone's eyes planted on her. Embarassed,she looks back down not knowing what was going on. L chuckled . It's good Mr. Han i know who she is now thanks. * She's Cute and innocent kool ;) * L walked past Ga Young's seat and his presence made her shiver. He had a bad boy aura. He sat down behind her and stared  at her back.  *Nice wavy hair even more innocent* Daehyun clenched his fists together . *Stop Looking at her you idiot!* Mr. Jung turn around and pay attention! The Teacher Mr.Han yelled and began teaching. Once, Daehyun turned back around L pokes Ga Young .Ga Young turned around and immedietly L was mesmerized at such beauty .She Looked at him confused and whispered . Yes? ... Her voice made him get butterflies .* she's Amazingly Cute. He grinned .Do You have a pencil??...........