Friends ?

Tell Me Why ?!

 He grinned. Do you have a pencil i can borrow? Ga Young Nodded . Sure hold on. She turned back around and digged in her small pencil pouch. She found a light green led pencil that had a penguin on it and turned back around and handed it to him.Here you go.... Um ?? L looked at her. My name?? She nodded. Kim Myungsoo but call me L. He gave her a sly grin. she nooded and smiled . Well, Nice to meet you L . She turned back around and payed attention to what the teacher was talking about. L looked out the window and sighed. *Here We Go Woollim High School*. L  looked down at the pencil Ga Young gave him and looked back at her. *Why does she remind me so much of Yuri??* L shook that thought out of his head and ripped out a piece of papaer from his notebook ad wrote something ." Can i   know your name? i want you to be my first friend here :) if that's okay with you?" He folded the paper and and handed it to her. Ga Young saw a folded note and turned around and looked at L. He nodded . She blinked and turned back around and opened the note. "Can i know your name? I want you to be my first friend here:) if that's okay with you? Ga Young tilted her head and chuckled . *Me?* She grabbed her pencil and wrote " :P Sure ,I'll be glad to be your friend. My Name is Lee Ga Young." She beamed and folded the note back up and passed it back to him and quickly turned back around careful to not get caught. He quickly opened the note and smiled .Lee. Ga.Young. Pretty name . Daehyun cackled turning around to show Ga young something but his expression fell once he saw Ga Young And L smiling passing notes. He closed his eyes pissed and let out air. * What is with him ,already flirting with "MY" Ga Young?!* Ga Youngiee! He whispered . Ga Young immedietly turned her head and saw Daehyun that had on a mean face. Ga Young leaned scooted her chair closer to Daehyun's and whispered back. What's wrong? .Yah, why Are you talking to that Myungsoo guy? You barely met him and you're already talking like as if you where the best of friends. L saw Daehyun giving him a strange look *okayyy?? :O?* She sighed and hit his arm .Daehyun you know your my best friend why are you acting like this? I'm just being friendly why are you getting so angry? The teacher turned around and immedietly Ga young  looked down pretending to do her work ,so did Daehyun. The teacher then turned back around. L and Ga Young Passed notes the entire class period and Daehyun felt like his veins where about to pop .*unbelievable!* Class ended two hours later and Ga Young grabbed her things and stood up . See You around L. She Grinned and turned towards Daehyun. She saw he still had a pissed expression on his face. She Pouted and clinged onto his arm.Oppa~ I'm sorry please dont be mad at me i was only trying to be nice ..Dont Hate me .... Daehyun then looked at her.i dont hate you Ga Young. I would never hate you it's just- ugh .he didnt want her to think he could choose her friends so he just dropped it. I'm sorry i guess i just lost myself there. She nodded and left the classroom with him. L was still in the classroom he tilted his head confused. *Is  that her boyfriend?* he noticed something on the desk...  Daehyun pouted .Did you get notes? She nodded . You are really lazy~ Here .she looked in her bag and searched her notebook . she couldn't find it. aish! Oppa ,I'll be back i left it in the classroom wait here ok! she yelled and ran back into the classroom. she arrived and immedietly bumped into someone. ah! she almost fell on her but a hand grabbed her waist. Gwenchana? Ga Young quickly nodded and fixed herself. Why did you come back ? he questioned. she bit her lip. I forgot my notebook Hehehe~ .Oh This? he handed her a pink notebook.Yes! Thankyou she hugged him and L froze . Your welcome.... He smiled and looked at her. So does this mean Were friends now???.. Remember i told you in the note if i encountered you again we'd be friends . She Felt herself turning pink. S-sure Were friends Now.. He smiled. Friends? He stuck his hand out. Friends. She Grabbed it and shook it... Ga Youngiee what's taking you so long??- He stopped halfway. Ga Young Turned around .Oh L was giving me back my notebook for me. Daehyun closed his eyes and sighed. Is He your boyfriend ? L asked. Ga Young's yes widened ..