A Date

Tell Me Why ?!

~Next Day~Saturday~5:15pm GaYoung grabbed her things and headed out the door. L.joe had texted her that he was going to pick her up from her house,to go on a date. It was Ga Young's first date with someone and she wanted to dress up special.She was wearing a short black dress that was too her mid thighs.She thought that this was what L.joe liked so she wore it for him.She waved her hair and wore flats because she gets tired with heels on easily.She saw L.joe already there waiting for her.L.Joe's eyes widened when he saw her.*WHOA....I NEVER KNEW SHE'D EVER DRESS LIKE THIS,AND LOOK SO GOOD...!* L.Joe checked her out once more before walking up to her and hugging her.You look really pretty today.Ga Young felt herself blush.Gomawo,Byunghyun..L.joe chuckled and grabbed her hand and led her to his car.He opened the door for her and let her in.He couldn't help himself when he saw her dress go up.He gulped and looked away.*Damn L.Joe..*He closed her door and went inside his seat.He looked at her and then started the car.He drove for like an hour and so and then they arrived.It was at a beach.Ga Young was about to get out when L.joe grabbed her arm.I'll do it.He quickly got out and opened the door for her.Ga Young smiled and got out. L.joe grabbed her hand and led her to the beach and walked around.You know,I'm really glad you accepted to go out with me.I really like you,Ga Young.It made me extremely happy , I waited for so long for you to be mine. L.joe turned her to face him. " I'll make you happy Ga Young." Ga Young nodded. L.joe cupped her face and kissed her.Ga Young felt her stomach churn. She kissed him back,enjoying it. But somehow his kiss felt different. Different from L's.L's made her heart race like never before ,and it made her feel like she was his and that no one could have him.It wasnt like that though.Ga Young shook her thoughts away and just focused on the kiss with her and L.joe. Once,the long kiss ended,Ga Young hugged L.joe's waist.L.joe smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "We make a good couple". He teased. Ga Young scoffed."Haha".: AFTER 2 HOURS OF BEING AT THE BEACH: L.Joe took Ga Young home. L.joe escorted her to her door and gave her a goodbye kiss.Once,L.joe was gone Ga Young ran upstairs and smiled to herself. My first with L.joe...