Kidnap..Or Not?

Tell Me Why ?!

                   ~ Later that night ~

 

  Ga Young sighed getting into bed. She couldn't sleep. She couldn't get   L's kiss out of her mind. It was like a kiss in the moment type,but in some way it just wasn't,it was like as if it was something more.She was feeling guilty about what happened with L.It wasn't like it was all his entire fault.She had kissed back and made things the way they are now,she couldn't take it back. It is what it is. But maybe the whole slap thing wasnt necessary.She twisted and turned in bed trying her hardest to fall asleep. Once,she realized that falling asleep just wasnt in mind right now she got up from bed and went downstairs. She went into her fridge and got the milk.She served herself some and drank it. She looked around but realized she was in complete darkness.Suddenly,something came up in her head.*Why did L.joe go behind my back and hurt L? I told him to forget about it,but yet he went and gave him a black eye... >.< * She tilted her head in confusion.She shrugged and walked into the living room ,the glass of milk still in her hand. She sat down on the couch and felt something poke her. "Oww." Ga Young felt under her and she felt something hard. She grabbed it and put it in her arms,examining the object.It was a cellphone.She pressed a button and it . It wasn't hers.It was...L's. Ga Young bit her lip feeling stupid. "Now what am I supposed to do? I have to give this back,but I already told him we can't be friends...And It makes things worse since his phone is here." Ga Young began throwing a tantrum on her couch.but it stopped when something was ringing. Some one was calling. She stopped and looked at the caller ID. It was an unknown number.Ga Young stood there trying to figure out if she should anwser or not,but it might be important. Finally,she anwsered."Yobseyo?- before she could finish the other person rambled on. "Oppa,jebal jebal come back to me,I already told you that other guy didn't want anything to do with me .You loved me.He didn't. All I want is for you to not leave me like this- Before she could ramble on more Ga Young stopped her." Who Is this?" The other line went quiet for a moment." Who the hell are you and why do you have my boyfriend's cell?! Ga Young was taken aback.This girl was L's girlfriend? "Excuse me?" "Im sorry to inform you,but L forgot his phone at my house, I'll be sure to give it back I wont bother him dont worry,now goodbye." Ga Young pressed the end button."How rude.." She scoffed.She then realized something."How come it doesnt say that it's his girlfriend or some sort of cutesy thing that atleast lets someone know who that person is?" "BOOM" Suddenly she heard noise coming from her front door. She stood up alert,frightened. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the nearest thing she could find. A frying pan. She got closer to the door and looked in the little hole. She screamed and opened the door.L was on the floor. He fell forward in front of Ga Young's feet. Was he hurt? Ga Young let go of the frying pan and L groaned as he stood up,holding his head. He looked up at her. "You didnt have to open the door like that." Ga Young gave him a puzzled look. "What are you doing outside my house?" "Oh right,I want you to come with me." L grabbed her hand and dragged her out of her house. They where a few inches away from her house when Ga Young dragged her hand away. "Im not going anywhere,so please go home." "I dont want any problems with your girlfriend so please just go.." She turned away and was walking away but L stopped her.He grabbed her wrist. "Please just come with me or I'll have to do it the hard way." "I need you to understand my situation,it's not what you think- Ga Young shook her head."ANI." She said sternly. L sighed."Fine,have it your way." He shrugged before picking her up and putting her on her back,and he continued walking. .Ga Young's eyes widened.*WHAT IS HE DOING?!*She began hitting his chest,continously. "LET ME GOOO!! THIS IS CONSIDERED KIDNAP KIM MYUNGSOO!! IM GONNA CRY IF YOU DONT!! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" L chuckled at her comments. "Nope,not when this is only for a good cause~.." L teased. Ga Young made a puzzled look."Whaaaa?"