Confession

Tell Me Why ?!

The School Bell rang and L grabbed his bag and walked into the school with Ga Young by his side.  Girls came up to him again,this time he ignored them and continued to walk with Ga Young. Ga young looked down at her phone,cautious. Where are you Daehyun? . L looked at her worried. What's wrong? Ga Young peered up from her phone. Daehyun isn't here yet and it's wierd because he's always here before me.... Have you tried calling him? L asked. Ga Young shakes her head. Not yet. Call Then.He might still be asleep. She nodded and called. After three beeps someone finally anwsered. Daehyun?... Yea? he yawned from the phone. Where you seriously still sleeping?! Ga Young yelled. Yea ,Sorry i don't feel too good so i won't be going. I hate to leave you with that new guy but I'm afraid i hate to. Daehyun... Ok ok Alright Hey is he with you by chance? Yea He is why? Give Him the phone. O-Okay.. L looked at Ga Young. Here. Huh? He wanted me to give it to you. L took it and anwsered . Hello. Yah!!! L moved the phone alittle out of his ear. yea? Listen take care of Ga Young for me just for today .Make sure Teentop and his group doesnt bother her Arasso? L nodded. arasso. Well, there was this guy who dragged her to the back of the school just now- Ga Young covered L's mouth . Shhh! dont tell him or he'll go crazy. Ga Young whispered . Daehyun screamed through the phone .WHAT!!? L chuckled nervously. But it's ok She's with me now so nothing to worry about. Daehyun groaned. Exactly my point... I'm counting on you. Daehyun hung up. L handed her back her phone. Wait, was that guy from ealier from Teentop the one that he was talking about. Yea .. He's this school's Kingka .L nodded Ohhh~ I see. Does he like you? Ga Young Gave him a look. mwoh? Me? No i doubt it. It look's like it from here. Ga Young shook her head .Nope not from my point of view. Let's go Ga Young walked in the classroom and L followed after. She sat in her regular seat and L sat behind her. The doors closed and class began . L took out his notebook and something fell out if it, he didnt notice.It reached Ga Young's seat. She saw it and picked it up. It was a picture of him and another girl smiling happily. * He must already have a girlfriend...* L saw Ga Young Holding something that looked familiar. He leaned on the desk and looked closely at what she was holding it was the picture of when Yuri and him went on there first date. His eyes widened and he immedietly took the picture away. Ga Young stared dumbfounded. *What Happened?* Ga Young turned around and L was looking intensly at the picture. Ga Young turned back around in her seat and put her head down * I'm so nosy Mianhae, Myungsoo.* Class ended by fast and when class ended Ga Young immedietly ran out of class,leaving L confused. *Why did She run out?* Ga Young had to pee so that's why she left in a hurry. She went into the restroom and used it . Once she came out she was surrounded by guys. TEENTOP... She was about to run when Chunji blocked her way. Beautiful, you aren't escaping. Seeing how your bff isn't here today we can have you for today. C.A.P picked her up and they took her back outside. Ga Young poutedfrown .*Why are They doing this to me?!* C.A.P released her once they where outside. Changjo and Ricky gave her a pained expression. L.Joe told them to leave them alone and when they where gone L.Joe stuck out his hand. Ga Young stared at it confused. Grab it. She Shook her head. Come on, im not going to hurt you or anything. She hesitated but then took his hand. Will You be mine? Ga Young's eyes widened. W-What? . He Faced her completely and pulled her close. I really like you, you blew my mind away the first day i met you. I know you've only seen my jerk side, but for you, There won't be a side like that anymore. Ga Young was astonished as too what she was hearing . A few hours ago she had been asked If L.Joe liked her and now L.Joe was right in front of her telling her  that he liked her. L.Joe..... :With L: A Few minutes after Ga Young ran out he followed her and searched for her. He Went towards the bathroom a couple seconds after Teentop had taken her and he asked the girls that where going into the toilet to see if Ga Young was there. To his luck ,she wasnt. He looked everywhere and he couldn't find her.He was getting worried. * OMY, what if something happened to her? what if some s took her.?! * He didnt know why he sounded so worried when he just met her yesterday.* Wait outside ?! yes outside!* L rushed outside to she if she might by chance be there and finally she was there hugged up on L.joe . He stared in disbelief. What the hell?.. L.joe Hugged Ga Young and she froze completely ,not knowing what to do. Ga Young made no movement. You dont have to anwser just yet . I'll give you time . L.joe then kissed her cheek once more and left. He already knew that L was there watching them so he went the other way Smirking. Ga Young fell to the floor holding her cheek,shocked. He Likes Me??? L saw Her drop on the floor and ran to her. What Happened?! why was he hugging you ?,Furthermore why did he kiss your cheek?! He was anxious. Ga Young slightly opened . You where right . L looked at her confused. Right about what?  He does like me...... L's eyes rounded. What?!