A Gift?

Tell Me Why ?!

L's eyes rounded. W-what?! He confessed? Ga Young nodded still holding her cheek. Whaa!? Wait til Daehyun hears this, he'll be pissed! Ga young looked down. Maybe we've mistaken him all this time and deep inside he's a... Nice person...Ga Young mumbled. L Stared at her dumbfouned. Dont tell me you..you like him? Ga young looked up at L not knowing what to say. I- I dont knoe.... L didnt knoe why but his chest hurted,like as if he lost something that was never even his to begin with. Maybe...maybe not.Ga young stood up and slapped herself.L took Ga young's phone from her pocket and dialed Daehyun's number. Ga young looked down. Yobseyo? Daehyun..? yea what are you doing with Ga Young's phone? there's a problem...I think..? WHAT! WHAT DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO GA YOUNG!!! Daehyun yelled. NO calm down ! L.joe confessed to her -WHAT! LISTEN! L yelled,making him shut up.As i was sayingg, l.joe confessed to her and now she doesnt know if she has feelings for him... DONE...He exhaled. PASS.HER.THE.PHONE.NOW. Daehyun stated,pissed.L handed Ga young the phone and he saw her face.He felt sorry for her but he had to tell Daehyun .They are bestfriends and he had to. Ga young looked like she was about to cry.Yobseyo? YAH! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT FALLING FOR THAT YOU CALL A GUY!! YOU HEAR ME!! NO! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! HE'S NOT SOMEONE TO TRUST AND YOU KNOE IT ARASSO!! Ga young sighed. Arasso.. Bye. She hung up and walked back into school,L following behind her. L tapped her shoulder.She looked at him.Are you okay? She nodded .Yea I gotta go.. She started walking faster leaving L behind.Bye.. Ugh! L ran his fingers through his hair. :With Ga Young: Ga young went to her next block and sat down in her seat.She has class with L.joe this block and  since Daehyun wasnt here she was scared of what was bound to happen so she just put her head down on her desk.A Few minutes later someone tapped her shoulder. Ga young gulped and slowly started looking up.Are you okay? It was L.joe as she feared. H-Hey... What's wrong ? did something happen? She shook her head. A -Ani... I'm fine .Thanks for asking.. Here..L.joe handed you a box with wrapping on it. Ga young's eyes slightly rounded. W-What is this? A Gift.. Open it. He beamed. Ga young stared at the box,not sure to open it. come on ,open it. Ga young hesitated but then opened it. It was a beautiful silver necklace that had a heart on it. Her eyes sparkled.It's beautiful...She murmered.She stopped spazzing and closed it,and gave it back to him. I-I can't take this. It must've cost you a ton and- and .L.joe interrupted you by hugging you. Everyone stopped and looked at both of you. One even took a picture. I bought it for you and only you. I plan on you wearing it... Ga young felt happy inside. Have you decided yet? Ga young hugged him back. I- I......