Love of My Life

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

For the rest of the day, you stay on Woohyun’s side though the others keep on bickering you to go back to your room and rest. Being a headstone you are; you insist to stay and end up sleeping on Woohyun’s bed side.

Myungsoo watches you in your sleep when the others are outside because Mr. Nam is taking his leave. As you sleep peacefully, Myungsoo tucks you to your bed and remove a strand of hair on your face; tracing your face in progress.

“It must be hard for you, Joo Young-ah… If only.. Being in love with your relatives isn’t a mistake; I will let you go if that makes you happy. I’m ready to be hurt for the second time if that’s how you will find your happiness.”

Myungsoo leans closer and place a light kiss on your forehead before he leans back to watch you sleep.

Someone is outside your room, watching every steps of Myungsoo from the window. As he sees Myungsoo rests, he walks away from your room.

Yeah, L.Joe watched everything. A tears escape from his eyes. He stops on one of the corridors in the hospital and rest his back against the cold wall. Clutching at his painful heart, he lets out soft sobs. By the time he is done crying, he has made a huge decision in his heart.

Sunggyu and the rest are back and they are now waiting in Woohyun’s room. Myungsoo and L.Joe wait in your room in awkwardness. None of them is talking; just creating holes on the wall with their stares.

It takes another 12 hours until Woohyun opens his eyes. The first thing that he sees is white ceiling and the next one is Sunggyu’s face.

“W-where am I? Is it heaven? Shouldn’t I be in hell?”

“Babo! You are a babo Woohyun! It’s a hospital!!!”

“Sunggyu? Are you stupid?! Why did you kill yourself?? You should have continued your life without me like what you did these past 2 years!”

Sunggyu pulls Woohyun into his embrace, leaving the younger one motionless.

“Feel my heartbeat, huh? You feel me, right?”

Woohyun nods his head weakly.

“It means you are still alive, babo!”

“Alive? I didn’t die?”

“Hyung!! You are so stupid! Thanks to Gyu hyung who saves you on time! Why did you slice your wrist??! I almost died due to heart attack when I saw you lying on your pool of blood!!!”

Woohyun stares at Sungyeol who just scolded him without blinking.

“Sungyeol-ah? You too?”

“I’m what, hyung?”

“God!! Did committing suicide bring bad impact to my friends?? Why are they following me here??”

“What are you talking about, hyung?”

“Oh My God… *sobs* They die because of me.. What did I do?”

Everyone in the room is cursing under their breath and smacks their foreheads.

“WOOHYUN HYUNG!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?? YOU ARE NOT DEAD, OKAY?? YOU ARE STILL A.L.I.V.E!!! SO STOP SAYING SOMETHING STUPID!!”

Sungjong can’t hold his anger and shouts at Woohyun. Woohyun blinks his eyes as he stares at the diva.

“Oh, so it’s true? I’m still alive?”

All of them nod their heads as Woohyun scans around the room.

“I’m alive?? Yaaayy!! I’m alive!!”

The room bursts out into laughter as Woohyun shouts. The loud noise wakes you up. You sit straight as you hear Woohyun’s voice from the other room.

“Do you want to go there, Joo Young-ah?”

Myungsoo asks softly and answered with a headshake.

“I can’t face him now, Myungsoo.. It’s weird..”

“I understand.”

“Don’t you want to go and see him? He’s your friend.”

“Myungsoo will stay here with you, Yo-, I mean Joo Young. I’ll go there and see him, I’ll tell you about his condition later.”

L.Joe walks out of the room; leaving you and Myungsoo in the room. L.joe holds back his tears as he storms into Woohyun’s room.

“L.Joe?”

“Oh.. Hey, Woohyun.. What’s up?”

“I just woke up.. Where were you?”

“Hmm.. Somewhere..”

After a little chit chat with Woohyun, he goes back to sleeping. Sunngyu and L.Joe slip out of the room to the garden.

“L.Joe.. Woohyun and Joo Young will be discharge from hospital tomorrow. Can you wait till tomorrow before we spill everything out to Woohyun?”

“Of course. Why not?”

“Thanks, L.Joe.”

“Welcome.”

*Next Day*

“Woohyun, you are discharged today.”

“Joo Young, you are discharged today.”

Woohyun walks side by side with Sunggyu to his apartment, followed by Teen Top. Joo Young is accompanied by Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite to Woohyun’s apartment to spill out the truth.

“I hope Woohyun can accept this reality.”

Myungsoo’s statement is agreed by the others as they drive to Woohyun’s flat. You play with your fingers as the car getting closer to the flat parking area. Sungyeol holds your hand and nods encouraging you.

You walk to Woohyun’s room along with the 5 guys.

“Ready?”

You nod and Myungsoo opens the door, revealing Woohyun and Sunggyu that sit on the sofa with the Teen Top boys around them. Sunggyu holds Woohyun’s hand tightly as the younger try to breaks free.

“It’s okay, Woohyun.. Oppa..”

You mutter the word in low voice. But your voice is loud enough for Woohyun to hear.

“What? What happen? There’s something happened when I was unconscious right? Tell me what it is about?!”

Sunggyu holds Woohyun and soothes him.

“Calm down. Let me explain about it.”

When everyone is sitting already, Sunggyu starts to tell the ‘tale’ to Woohyun with the others’ supports.

Thanks God, Woohyun seems to accept the fact pretty calmly. He doesn’t freak out and stuffs.

“So.. The main point is I and Joo Young are siblings?”

Sunggyu and you nod at the same time.

“That’s why I feel something different towards Joo Young, right? That is the reason!!”

“Oppa.. You are not… Shocked?”

“Hmm? Of course I’m shocked. But well.. I love to have sister like you. I love being close to you. I feel proud if I’m protecting you, shielding you from bad things. Because you are my dongsaeng.”

You tear up and run to hug Woohyun.

“Oppa.. Gomawo..”

“Wait!!”

Dongwoo stands from his seat, ruining the sweet reunion.

“What is it, Dongwoo?”

“Does that mean you guys haven’t kissed these past 2 years as you date?!”

You pull away from Woohyun and both of you shake your heads.

“Well.. How to say this… I.. No.. We feel that there’s something wrong when we are about to kiss.. So yeah.. We never kissed.”

Dongwoo and the others look at them as if they are coming from other planet.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

All of them are murmuring incomprehensible words as they turn their gazes from Wohyun and you.

You look at Woohyun for a while.

“What is it, Youngie?”

“Oppa.. I want you to do something for me..”

In a second, the room is so quite.

“Ne?”

“I want you to go back with Sunggyu oppa. I know you still love him.”

Sunggyu turns red from your direct statement and Woohyun stares at you with wide eyes.

When no one makes any movement, the other boys start cheering for them.

“Woogyu!! Woogyu!! Woogyu!!”

Woohyun shyly takes Sunggyu’s hand in his and the crowd cheers in happiness.

Next, you walk toward L.Joe.

“L.Joe?”

“Y-yea?”

“Umm… I’m sorry… I’ve been calling you my oppa.”

“It’s okay, Joo Young.. Indeed, you can still call me oppa.”

“Joo Young.. Now that Woohyun is back with Sunggyu, shouldn’t you get yourself a new boyfriend?”

“B-bwoh?!!”

Niel just smirks as he looks at you who is blushing like crazy now.

“You know.. There is still L.Joe and Myungsoo~~~”

L.Joe and Myungsoo whose names just got mentioned turn into tomato and smack Niel’s head. And before Myungsoo can say anything, L.Joe drags you away from the others.

“Joo  Young, listen to me. Myungsoo is the best guy you can ask for. His love to you is undoubted. He is the one for you.”

The other boys become whispering mess as L.Joe and you are in the room’s corner, talking seriously.

“Wah.. L.Joe is so fast..”

“Myungsoo, you should be faster..”

“I wonder what will Joo Young say..”

After 5 minutes that seems like 5 years for Myungsoo, you turn back with L.Joe with a wide smile spread over your face.

“I’ve decided who is the love of my life…”



 

Hello guys~ ^^

I finally find time to make an update ~ 

Hehehe~

Hiks... Finally this fic almost end... T^T

I really am going to miss you guys.... :(

I feel bad.........

Anywayyyyy.. Do you like the chapter?? Like it? Like it?? Hehehehe~

I hope you do ~ ><

As usual guys....

DO LEAVE COMMENTS ~~ <3