My love for you won't die

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

It’s been 3 days since the accident happened. Woohyun told the others that up till now Sunggyu haven’t gain his consciousness. Jonghyun who feels guilty hide himself from the other, he skips school, never gets back to his house and he doesn’t even visit Sunggyu in hospital. Mr. Kim cancelled all his business trips to look after Sunggyu. The doctor said that the poison in Sunggyu’s body has accumulated pretty quickly. Antidotes must be injected to his body regularly. On his first day in hospital, the doctor said that his chance of living is so low. But it’s such a miracle that he can survive until his third day. Long tubes of medicine are connected to his body and the poison has slowed down his heart beat. This forces the medics to use technologies to keep his blood pumped to whole body. In other words, Sunggyu’s life is now depended on the technologies connected to his whole body.  

Woohyun has been stressing out about it and his grades drop drastically due to stress. Every day he will stay up late to look after Sunggyu and now his eye socket can be seen clearly, showing that he hasn’t had enough sleep. He regrets saying he likes you. Sunggyu must be hurt in fact. He swears to kill his feelings toward you.

You and L.Joe are closer than ever as the fact revealed that L.Joe has nothing to do with Hyori. Your warm smile is back. You get to know Myungsoo better from Sungyeol. But for you, he is still a stranger, unlike Sungyeol who is like a brother to you. Hyori’s parents decided that they will adopt you as their other daughter. So you are out of your flat and permanently live with them.

Today is the day for you and L.Joe to visit Sunggyu. After school, you wait for Hyori in front of the school gate to tell her that you will be home a bit late. L.Joe promised to take you home. You feel grateful for having such a great ‘brother’. Hoya and Dongwoo come along too. It’s been a while since they go together.

When you arrive in the hospital, you are welcomed by Sunggyu’s mom. His dad is currently going back to their house to take some of their belongings. To see Sunggyu in such condition is almost unbearable for you not to cry. Sunngyu’s mom goes out to give privacy time for you and the others to be with Sunggyu. As soon as the door is closed, your tears start to flow.

“Aigoo… Stop crying, Joo Young-ah. Sunggyu doesn’t want to see us sad. We come here to cheer him up, right? Wipe your tears away.”

Hoya smiles sweetly to you and you quickly wipe your tears away with the back of your hand.

“It’s just so painful to see Sunggyu oppa in such condition.”

Your voice cracks and L.Joe rubs your back to calm you down.

None of you is talking for the next 10 minutes. You just stare at Sunggyu who is lying on the bed so peacefully. Yes, Sunggyu’s favorite color is white. He’s surrounded by white stuffs here; the only thing to be removed is the tubes that are connected to his body.

Soon, Woohyun comes to visit again. You can see trace of tears on his cheeks as he gets into the room.

“Woohyun-ah, why are you crying?”

He shakes his head in response and tears start to flow across his jaw line. He wipes his tears to hide it but it seems too late since everybody has seen them.

Dongwoo comes closer to Woohyun and wraps an arm around him.

“Ssshh.. Stop crying, Namu. What is it about? Tell us.”

But Woohyn cries even more. The room is filled with his sobs. After a while he finally manages to find his voice.

“Sunggyu’s life chance is only 25%.”

His voice breaks and the others gasp aloud as they hear the news. You cover your mouth to stop yourself from screaming so you turn to face L.Joe and bury your face in his embrace.

Woohyun drops on his knees and sobs. The moment is really breaking. Dongwoo and Hoya stand frozen on the sides of Woohyun, shock of the news that their leader’s life chance is so low.

Slowly, Woohyun crawls up to Sunggyu’s side, holding his hand tightly. 30 minutes has passed and Woohyun has stopped crying.

“Woohyun-ah, have you told Sungjong about it? Sungjong is his best friend anyway.”

“No. The doctor just told me about it when I was on my way here.”

The door bursts open and Sungjong comes it, panting so hard.

“What do I miss? Tell what? How’s Sunggyu? Tell me everything! How can you hide it? I need to know!!”

“Ya! Lee Sungjong! Calm down, will ya? You are disturbing Sunggyu.”

“Mianhae. I was just… Worried. Now will anywaone of you tell me what’s going on?”

Hoya takes a deep breath, ready to tell Sungjong everything he needs to know when there’s a loud gasp from Woohyun.

“Everyone! Ssstt.. He.. He holds my hand.”

Woohyun squeaks and his eyes are sparkling in delight.

“Sunggyu-yah? Can you hear me? Squeeze my hand if you do, please.”

Sunggyu squeezes Woohyun’s hand weakly and start opening his eyes so painfully slow.

Woohyun stands up and lean closer to Sunggyu. Sunggyu’s lips part a bit.

“What is it, Gyu? You have something to tell me?”

Sunggyu raises his hand to remove the oxygen mask from his face. He pulls it down and smiles to Woohyun.

“Woo…”

“Yes?”

Woohyun’s voice cracks again and a drop of tear falls on Sunggyu’s hand.

“Woo.. Lis..ten..”

Woohyun leans his ear closer to Sunggyu’s lips since Sunggyu’s voice is so small.

“Pro..mise.. me.. you.. will… not.. do.. any..thing.. stu..pid..I.. lo..ve.. you..”

Sunggyu’s voice is getting weaker.

“No, Gyu. Don’t force yourself. Don’t talk too much please. You can say it later when you recover, right?”

Sunggyu weakly shakes his head and starts talking again.

“My… lo..ve… for.. you.. will.. li..ve.. for..e..ver..”

Sunggyu closes his eyes again and a smile is formed on his face.

Beeeeeeeeep.

“NO!!! SUNGGYU!!!!”

 

 


 

After saying that, what happened?

Is it the end of Sunggyu and Woohyun?

Can't they be together?

 

 

Annyeong readers ~ ^^
I've been so busy lately ~ 

My teachers are giving tons of homework to prepare exams ~ ><

Been stressing out about them ~ 

LoL

Mianhae for not updating for so long ~ 

Don't kill me because of this chapter I give you, ne? ><

What do you think will happen next? Hehehehe~ 

Comment and subscribe guys ~ 

I love you~!! <3

 

Will he be okay?

 

 

Or will it be the last time we see him?

 

 

Can he stand living alone?

 

 

Will there be "us" again?

 

 

Molla ~ ><

LoL

Anyway ~ 

Love for all of my readers and subscribers ~!! 

 

 

WooGyu's Love ~ <3