A Day with Myungsoo

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Your tears fall as you remember those sweet words from your oppa. Not long from that day, the horrible accident happen and take away your oppa's life. You sob and cover your face with a pillow. The pain caused by the accident hasn't gone yet from your heart. 

As your tears stop falling, you stand up and look at the street from the window. Your eyes openned wider as you see someone in a hoodie walking on the pedestrian zone. 

WOOHYUN OPPA??!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jacked off your room and ran to the street. You end up panting hard on the street side and get bumped by someone. 

"Watch your step!"

You cannot do anything else since your mind is still thinking about Woohyun oppa. Your tears roll down on your cheeks as you can't see the hoodie person anywhere around you. You get surprised as you heard someone talks to you. 

"Let's see who is crying here. The bossy, silly, annoying girl is crying on the street."

KIM MYUNGSOO?!!

You wipe your remaining tears and glare at him. 

"Shut up, Myungsoo."

Without you notice it, you end up walking around with Myungsoo.

"Anyway, Myungsoo, what are you doing here?"

"Just... Walking around. Waeyo?"

"Nothing, just feel like asking."

You silently peek on Myungsoo while you are walking with him. Well, he's handsome, cute, and cool (of course he is!! Even me, I love like him!! Lol~) 

"Why are you looking at me ike that, huh?"

You blush as he said that.

"Don't be so confident! I'm not looking at you!!"

You stuck out your tongue and walk faster. Myungsoo follows you and you feet stop moving on a certain spot. 

"Hey!! Don't stop suddenly! You are blessed I'm not bumping you!!"

Myugsoo shouts at your back but you cannot say anything else. Your tears flow down from your eyes again.

"Yaahhh!! Waeyo? Did i say it too harshly?"

You sob and the tears fall down from your eyes more rapidly. To your surprise, Myungsoo pull you into your embrace. 

"Ssshh.. Don't cry anymore. Wipe your tears away."

The memory of Woohyun oppa gets clearer in your mind. Then your vision becomes blurry. When you are awake, you are lying on the bench. Your head lies on Myungsoo's lap. You quickly get up, your face is as red as tomato.

"So, the sleeping beauty beast is awake. Nice sleep, huh?"

"Sleep my ! How did I end up lying on a bench, huh?"

"Mwo? You are mad? Shouldn't it be me who is angry? I had to carry your heavy body here and then you were able to sleep on my lap. Isn't that good?"

"Good? You must be kidding me!!!"

You stomp on your feet and start walking when Myungsoo holds your right hand.

"Hey, before you go, tell me what happened earlier? Why were you crying?"

"That's none of your business, Now let me go."

"No until you tell me the reason."

"You know what, Kim Myungsoo? You are so DAMN ANNOYING!!!"

When you are about to jerk away from him, you look at him right at his eyes. Damn it! His eyes really can make someone's eyes attracted to it like a magnet. 

That day, you are staying in the park and telling Myungsoo about your painful past. 

".... because of that accident, I lost my favorite oppa, Woohyun oppa. He always the be the one who cheer me up when I'm down, when he's gone I feel like I've lost my spirit to live."

*MYUNGSOO'S POV*

Did she just say 'Woohyun'? 

Does the Woohyun she's talking about is the same Woohyun that I know? 

I see her tears glistening again on her cheeks. I don't know why I'm so concern about her. My thumb automatically wipe her tears away. 

"Ssshh... Don't cry anymore. You look ugly when you are like that."

Then I see her tears fall even rapidly. God dammit! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! Why are you making her even sadder?!!

I pull her into my embrace and soothe her.

"Stop it, Myungsoo! Stop hugging me!! You are taking the benefits, being able to hug me!"

"Mwo? You think I'm happy having you ruining my shirt because of your tears?"

She starts laughing and wipes her tears away. She looks kinda pretty with that smile on her face.

"Keep smiling like that. You look pretty that way."

"Hmm?? Did you just say something, Myungsoo?"

"Errm... Yes.. I said you look like a monkey while laughing like that."

"Yaaahhh!! So meann!!!"

*END OF POV*

You don't know that Myungsoo is as nice as that. That day, you know what kind of guy Myungsoo is. He can makes you smile on your sadness and he cheers you up. His personality is definitely different from his personality at school. 

 


 

 

Finally I update it~~

So please give your feedback to me by commenting and subscribing my story~!!

Sorry for my slow updates~

I was so busy with my school stuffs~ Mianhae~!! >.<

Please don't unsubscribe~~

O yeah~ I just remembered something, I don't care how many subscribers that I have, but I want you guys to give comment~!!!! ^^