Innocent

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Jonghyun looks at you dumfounded when you are shouting to him. As you stop shouting, Jonghyun smiles at you.

"Omo, baby! I miss your angry face! You look prettier when you are angry!"

Jonghyun takes a step closer.

"Yah! What the , Kim Jonghyun?! Back off!!"

"You don’t want me to hug you? Don’t you miss me, babe?"

" you!"

With that you walk away from Jonghyun. Hot tears start to flow across your red cheeks. Before you reach the house, Jonghyun back-hugs you.

"Baby, I’m sorry. Let’s make it up again"

Instead of answering his statement, you cry all your tears off in Jonghyun’s embrace.

"Go away!"

"Sshh.. Don’t cry anymore baby.. Wipe your tears away."

You try to push him away but you have no power left to make him move.

*2 years ago*

A nerd, yes that’s what your friends call you. Thick glasses covers you eyes with a book tower on your hands. Alone, loneliness is the only thing that you feel. Going to school is only a way to reach your dream. You actually have that one best friend, Hyori, but she goes to a different school with you leaving you all alone in your school.

The loneliness stops for a while when the kingka of the school, Kim Jonghyun asked you to be his girlfriend. Jonghyun is sweet and caring, making love blossoms in your heart. After dating with him for 2 weeks, you fall for him. Your relationship with Jonghyun flows smoothly. You are not that one left out anymore since Jonghyun is with you. You have several dates with Jonghyun. But you never had a kiss with Jonghyun. The only maximum skinship you have with him is hugging. And the closest distance you have with him is when he kisses your forehead or temple. But Jonghyun never complains. He’s protective, loving, sweet, kind, and nice. He’s just the type of guy that is wanted by every single girl in the world. Many girls in the school say that you are so lucky to have him as your boyfriend. You secretly smile when they praise you. Well, who won’t be proud to have such a caring boyfriend like Jonghyun?

It’s been half a year since you are dating with Jonghyun. For that long time, nothing really changes. Jonghyun only kisses you on your forehead when you are parting, never on your lips. He just kisses you cheek once. You never hug for more than 2 minutes. You’re still a nerd, it’s just that you are no longer alone anywhere.

Your happiness doesn’t last for long; you hear rumours about Jonghyun playing with you. About him who is dating you because he lost a bet. You try not to let the rumours affect you, but slowly you become affected and you decided to ask Jonghyun about it.

That day, you meet up with Jonghyun on the roof top after school.

"Jonghyun, do the rumours I heard are true?"

"What rumours that you mean, jagiya (baby) ?"

"You know I heard that some of my friends are saying that you… date me because you lost a bet?"

Jonghyun keeps silent for a while. Then he comes closer to you and kiss your lips roughly, his right hand holding your neck so you can’t escape from his kiss while his left hand is hugging your waist tightly.

He bites your lower lips causing you to gasp in pain while his tongue explores you mouth.

"Mmmh.."

He presses his lips rougher to yours and hugs you tightly. The kiss gets hotter and more passionate, without you knowing how your hands are on his hair, messing his hair.

As soon as his lips leave yours, you gasp for air. He trails down the kisses to your neck. Your hands are still on his hair, urging him to never stop. A small moan leaves your lips when Jonghyun gives a purple hickey on your neck.

After earning a moan from you, Jonghyun pull off from you and blushes. Then he goes, leaving you stand alone on the roof top. You touch your lips that were kissed by Jonghyun just now. You feel your face is burning and you bet that your face is red.

When you are in your flat already, you look in the mirror and see a reflection of you with a purple hickey on your neck. You touch the hickey, remembering the scene on the roof top with Jonghyun. You blush hardly at the scene you just recalled.

The next morning, you have a bit difficulty in covering your neck. Still blushing on yesterday’s scene, you realised that Jonghyun took your first kiss. You smile like an idiot knowing the fact. You go to school happily, but you don’t see Jonghyun in the front gate where he usually waits for you. Maybe he’s late. So you just head to your class. Some of your friends are still murmuring about the rumours, but it doesn’t affect you since you are SO HAPPY.

In the afternoon, Jonghyun asks you to come to the roof top since there’s something he needs to talk about with you. Your heart is ba-thumping as you make your way to the roof top. You wonder what ‘surprise’ that Jonghyun has for you again.

You open the door to the roof top and see Jonghyun is capturing a girl’s lips the same way as how he did it to you yesterday. You stand like a statue, watching them kissing. Jonghyun’s hand starts to explore the girl’s body, making the girl moans.

"Jonghyun oppa~ You pabo dino~"

"Moan for me, babe."

You come closer, pulling Jonghyun’s shoulder to face you and slap him hard on his face. After slapping Jonghyun, you face the girl and slap her to.

"! Stop ing around you hoe!"

The girl holds her cheek and start running off the roof top leaving you and Jonghyun alone.

"Why you did that? What about me?"

"Huh? You are just my toy. I’m just playing with you. I don’t love you. Who will like a nerd like you? A nerd with idiot face and too innocent. Definitely not my type. You know? I need a y girl who drives me crazy, not an idiot like you. Well, the rumours you heard are true. I lost a bet from my friends and have to date a nerd. Now the time has reaches the limit. I don’t want to see your face. Go away."

"B-b-but why did you kiss me yesterday? Why are you so caring to me? So sweet to me?"

Jonghyun smirks his devil smile and leave you.

"Bye-bye nerdy girl. I’m a needy boy who doesn’t need a nerdy girl like you."

As you heard the door closed, you fall on your knees and cry out your tears.

After the incident that day, you are moved to Hyori’s school. Hyori helps you to completely change your looks. Hyori brings you to have a laser and throw away your nerdy glasses. Your hairstyle is changed by Hyori and your appearance change 180 degrees. Starting from that day, you don’t believe what love is. By the change of your appearance, so many guys fall for you. You are no longer that innocent girl who doesn’t know the world.

*NOW*

The change of appearance still makes you look beautiful and y currently, you have made hundreds of guys falling for you. That makes Jonghyun as one of those too.

"Lee Joo Young, I’m sorry for hurting you. Give me one more chance, Joo Young-ah. I know you still love me. Be my girlfriend again, Joo Young… I promise you, I won’t hurt you."

You look at him speechless. He looks so serious. Then he holds your face between his palms and leans closer to you.

 


 

There ~ ! An update for my loving readers and subscribers !! ^^

Thank you guys for your prayers ~ 

I'm recovering quickly because of my readers' loves ~ Saranghaeyo~~ <3

I don't know why I can make such a y scene in this chapter ~ ><

Maybe there's something wrong with my brain because of my sickness ? LoL

And sorry for the harsh words that I put ~ 

Anyway ~ 

Now the subscribers number has reached 167 ~ I love you guys ~!!! 

Oh~ And I have favors ~ 

First one is...

Do you guys mind checking on my friend's story ?

The title is "Once Again..... For My Loved One"

Starring you and Baekhyun ~

Here's the link~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/244119/once-again-for-my-loved-one-exo-sehun-baekhyun-yoonasnsd-familyfriendship-lifelovefriend

And.. The second one... My school life will starts soon ~ 

So I would love to have 180 subscribers for my next update ~ Hehehehe~
Please help guys ~ ><

And one more thing....

Do guess whether 'you' will accept Jonghyun again in your life or not? xD

Do you think Jonghyun will kiss 'you' ? LoL

I'm so sorry for making Jonghyun a bad guy here ~ Don't kill me please ~ Hehehehe~