Jerk

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

The time moves so painfully slow. Every time the teacher stops talking, Jonghyun will start talking to you and you never give any respond in every single word he said. As usual, the teacher will stop talking when the class is close to end and giving worksheets for the students. You have no idea why the teacher just let Jonghyun keeps talking non-stop when doing his exercises. The whole day seems to be torturous for you. You rather choose to be in hell than be with Jonghyun for all your subjects. Thanks to L.Joe who sits beside you in some of your classes. You have no idea how Jonghyun manages to kick one of your seat mates away and sit beside you. Every time Jonghyun starts talking, you turn to face L.Joe and talk to him.

"Oppa, let’s go to the new café that just opened beside our school later~"

"Sure."

You smile sweetly to L.Joe and suddenly the annoying Jonghyun talks to you.

"Hey!! Can I come over too? I have nothing to do later."

Before you can answer him, L.Joe has answered him.

"Sure you can. Anyway, that can make a better friendship bond between us."

Jonghyun grins at L.Joe making you sick of the stupid face of his. You don’t even say a word to Jonghyun despite the fact that he keeps on clinging around you and talk to you. Even when you are with INFINITE or TEEN TOP, he always is there. You are wondering why the boys seem to like him instead of hating him for sticking around them all the time.

Finally the bell has ringed. You pack your things and wait for L.Joe to finish picking up his belongings before dragging his hand and go out from the class, avoiding Jonghyun to follow you again. But maybe that’s just your unfortunate day. Somehow Jonghyun packs his things hundreds times faster than L.Joe.

You walk to the gate with a pout on your face while holding L.Joe’s hand, dragging him along the way.

"Youngie, waeyo? Don’t pout like that. You look ugly like that."

L.Joe asks you a direct question. You just put your mouth and then look at L.Joe.

"I just want the two of us to go to the café. No one else"

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"Oppa…."

You look at him with your puppy eyes and L.Joe sighs before he stops walking.

"Actually Youngie-ah, I asked Hyori to come over too."

You feel that you just been by a thunder once he said that. Before your heart stops being surprised, Hyori comes to you and L.Joe.

"Hi, Joo Young-ah! L.Joe oppa asked me to come with him to the new café together with you. And Jonghyun  ?"

"Oh.. Hi Hyori. Err, may I know, since when are you calling my oppa ‘oppa’?"

"Well, I found out that he’s a few months older than me. So it’s better to call him oppa."

You feel the uneasy feeling again when Hyori turns to face L.Joe and smiles at him.

Just seeing how close Hyori and L.Joe is already making you feel lazy to go with them. So before the ‘pack’ gets moving, you decided to go home instead of going to the café.

"Oppa, I think I’ll just go home first, you know, I get tired too easily lately."

"Eh? Then I’ll just go with you. I’ll drop you at home first and I’ll head back home."

‘"t’s okay oppa. You just go to the café. I’m fine by my own."

Before L.Joe answers it, Hyori speaks up.

"Oh c’mon Joo Young-ah, it’s no fun without you. Well, we won’t be going for too long I guess."

You smile sweetly at her and talk to L.Joe again.

"Oppa, you better go to the cafe first. I will go there with you when I’m better next time."

"But I won’t let you go home alone, Youngie-ah. First, you said you were not fine. Second, I won’t go if you are not going. Third, you were the one who asked me to go to the café."

You keep silent for a while, thinking about your final decision. Before you have your final decision, Jonghyun suddenly cling his hand on your shoulder, making your eyes popped out from the sockets.

"Don’t worry; I’ll take care of her. You guys just go to the café."

L.Joe as well is still surprised due to Jonghyun’s sudden action to you, but get dragged aay by Hyori.

"Let’s go oppa!! Let them have the private time!"

You look at Hyori with your what-the--look because of her words just now and because she is holding L.Joe’s hand. While Jonghyun simply waves goodbye to them. You feel a bit relieved when you notice that L.Joe looks back at you with worried expression and guilty expression. Once Hyori and L.Joe are out of your sight, you shove Jonghyun’s hand away and start walking to your house. (Hyori’s house actually)

"Hey, babe! Where are we going? Your house?"

You keep ignoring every little thing Jonghyun says to you along the walk. He just can’t stop calling you ‘babe’, ‘sweetheart’, ‘sweetie’, ‘love’ and many else. You mutter curses under your breath every time he speaks to you.

When will this guy stop talking and just go away from me?!

"Babe, do you still remember when we broke up past few years ago?"

That’s it. You can’t take it any longer. You stop walking and that makes Jonghyun stops too. Your eyes are burned in anger when you turn to face him.

"That’s it Kim Jonghyun!! You stupid jerk!!!! Don’t you dare to speak up about my past!! Are you proud to be a stupid playboy who has successfully played with my heart???!!! And why do you have to come into my life again??! Why do you have to go to the same school as mine?! Why don’t you go with that-new-y-and-beautiful-girlfriend-that-had-make-you-crazy??! And why do you have to stick around me and calling me ‘babe’ just as you pleased??! YOU STUPID JERK! BASTARD!!"

 


 

New update for you guys~!!

Thank you so much guys!! I love all of you with all my hearts!!

I was saying that when I reach 135 subscribers I will update right away~ That was yesterday when I got that 135 subscribers, but I wasn't in a good condition for updating due to my flu and fever~ Anyway, I manage to update it now with a bit 'force'~

Now the subscribers numbers have reached 145~ I'm so glad that you guys love it!! 

I hope that my updates will always be good for all of you guys!!

Anyway, I read some of the comments and some are asking about Jonghyun. Jonghyun that I mean is Jonghyun from SHinee~ Hehehehe~

Don't forget to leave comments after you read it guys~!! ^^

I really appreciate it~

Well, since holiday time is getting shorter, I'll set a target (again)~ Hehehehe~
I would love to have 160 subscribers when I post the next update ~ So help me guys ~ ><

Once again, thank you guys~~!! *deep bow*