Dark Past

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

I’m still in shock with his sudden appearance.

"J-jonghyun? Why are you here?"

"What do you expect people doing in a café, huh? Are you an idiot or pretending to be an idiot?"

I can feel beads of sweat trail down my neck when Jonghyun is looking at me sharply. His eyes are sharp but they hide thousands bad feelings in his heart. Just imagining that has made my heart crushed since he’s my half-brother. Back then I remember when appa took him to our home.

He stood alone, crying beside his mom’s coffin. Appa came closer to him, caressed his cheeks and wiped his tears away. When appa took his hand, he just shook his had off while glaring at appa. I, being an obedient child, got into the car first since appa told me to. Somehow appa managed to take him with us. His surname is the same with mine. Appa said he’s my brother, so I shook his hand just to welcome him, but he slapped my hand away. Since he came to my house, appa seems to care about him more than me. Umma will be with me when appa is busy with him. Later on I knew that his name is Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. Since that day onward, appa and umma always remind me that I have a brother; Kim Jonghyun.  He never sees me as his brother, he always ignore me and keep distance from me. I tried to be closer to him but he never seemed to care about my effort. There was just one time when he asked for my help, it’s when he wanted to have something by “using” me.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

I snort as I see him acting awkwardly when I’m around. Well, if I can’t avenge his dad, making him feel guilty will be good too. It can relieve my stress anyway. I get happier as more sweats are trailing down his cheeks. He stares at me with his way-too-small-eyes gulping nervously as I glare at him. I slowly glance to the guy beside him; it seems that they are more than friends. So, this guy is a gay? What a disgrace.

Back then I remember the incident past years ago.

I was 7 years old when dad and mom fight. That day, I just done with my homework, I would love to make them proud of me because of my super results in the exams. Disappointing them is the last thing I would do as I’m still alive. As I’m done with my work, dad went back from his work. But he’s not alone. He’s with a woman. I thought she was just his friend, so I welcome him and went to bed. When I tried to close my eyes and drifted to sleep, I heard my mom shouted and dad shouted back at her. Are they fighting? I peek through the crack of my bedroom door. Mom was crying and shouting at dad. Why didn’t dad wipe mom’s tears? Instead of calming my mom, he was hugging the woman he just brought to our house. Mom looked desperate but dad didn’t seem to care about mom’s feeling. Mom keeps shouting words like ‘! ! Hoe! Disgrace! Traitor!’ and soon I saw dad slapped mom’s face. I could see blood dripping from her lips. I was too scared to move that what I could do is standing behind the door, watching how violence my dad is while my whole body is trembling under the odd circumstances in my house. What broke my heart the most is dad kissed that woman in front of my mom. They even made out in my house, right in front of my mom’s face. The hatred start to built up in my heart as I saw hoe disgraceful my dad is. The woman was like a , making me even sicker of my dad. They left the house as they were done with their ‘activity’. Mom was still crying and I collected my strength to go out and calm her down. My heart was torn into pieces seeing my mom in such a mess. I hugged her and soothe her. That day onwards I’ve promised myself to avenge my own dad with both my hands.

But when I was in the middle of my junior high school year, mom was having and after a few months she passed away, leaving me alone in this cruel world. On her funeral day, I saw HIM there with the and a boy. So, he has started a new family, huh? I tried to keep calm and not cry during the funeral but it was way too painful for me to let go of my mom. After the funeral has done, HE approaches me.

‘"onghyun-ah, come with me. It must be hard for you to live alone."

I looked at him coldly; didn’t he think it’s easy for me to accept him in my life again after he has done to my mom?

The boy came to my used-to-be-dad, he’s probably at the same age as me.

"Appa, aren’t we going home?"

"Wait for a while. Get into the car with mom, Sunggyu."

"Arasso, appa."

He smiled and went to the woman who broke my mom’s heart. I asked him then.

"So, he’s your son with that , huh?"

"Jonghyun, please don’t call her like that. She’ll be your mom."

"As if I want that! How the will I accept the woman who has made my mom suffered, huh?"

"Jonghyun, listen.."

"No! You listen! Have mom and I crossed your mind even for a second? Did you even think of mom’s feeling when you left the house? Did you even think about mom when you brought that to our house?"

"I think about you.. and your mom as well. Don’t call her like that, Jonghyun."

"I don’t give a in whatever I am calling her as!"

"I will let you think over this for a week, Jonghyun. Then I will come here to pick you up."

I kept silent and he tried to hug me, but I backed off.

"Don’t you dare to touch me, traitor."

"Jonghyun, my son. I’m sorry."

I snorted at the word “son” that he said and I left the place, leaving him there alone. I thought about his offer again as I reached home. When I live under the same roof as his, it might be easier for me to avenge him. So I decided to move out. I packed all my things and when the time came, I move to his house. I could see his smiling happily as he knew that I will go to his house. I was welcomed warmly by his new family. His son, Sunggyu also accepted me gladly. As I think about it, he has cheated over my mom before I was born. Since Sunggyu is on the same age as me. My hatred towards my dad increases and I slowly starting to hate Sunggyu too as the impact.  

Right now, I’m just waiting for the right time to take my revenge. Mom, be patient, I will take a revenge for you. After I’m done, you’ll be able to rest peacefully mom. And after I make someone mine, I will accompany you there mom.

*End of Jonghyun’s POV*

 


 

Finally I update it~!! ^^

Sorry for the boring chapter ~ But I need to give explanation about Jonghyun's past ~ 

For my dearest readers, sorry for the late update ~ School really kills me ~ 

I'll try to update again when I'm free ~ So just wait for it, arasso? :)

Oh, and I haven't had any intention in telling Woohyun's second question to GyuGyu ~ Hehehehe~

I love your comments guys ~ *crying in happiness* 

Please leave more comments~!! You know, when I get many comments that ask for the upcoming thing that will happen, it really makes me want to post the update faster ~ xD

Anyway ~ 

Check out my newest story too ~ 

"From Stranger to Lover"

Featuring you and Kris ~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270496/from-stranger-to-lover-comedy-romance-sliceoflife-krisandyou

Thank you ~!! *big hug*

 

 

*throw hearts*

Namu for you guys as my apology for the late update ~ ^^

Am I forgiven ? :3

LoL