Mr. Nam

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

The 11 guys are staring at Woohyun’s body is horror.

“Bring him to hospital!! !! What the are we waiting for?!”

Myungsoo curses out loud and that loud noise brings the others back to earth and they carry Woohyun to their van and head to the nearest hospital.

In 5 minutes they arrive in the hospital.

Woohyun is placed on the bed and brought to the emergency room. Soon, they see the doctor running along the corridor towards the emergency room. As the doctor comes closer, they are able to see him clearly.

“SUNGGYU??!!”

Sunggyu widens his hamster eyes and stare at his old friends and his eyes quickly search for Woohyun’s presence; but he doesn’t see Woohyun between them.

“W-who is in the ICU?”

“Pali!! Get inside and help him you stupid hamster!!!”

Dongwoo scholds Sunggyu and let him rush into the room.

“Should we tell Joo Young?”

Sungjong asks at the others, earning glances from all of them. Awkward. Sungyeol coughs a bit, breaking the silence.

“Y-ya! Of course we have to! She’s.. His girlfriend anyway.. Myungsoo!! You better tell her!”

Myungsoo pulls out his phone slowly and dials your number; getting nervous all of sudden.

“Yoboseyo?”

“J-joo Young-ah?”

“Ne. Wae?”

“Can you come to Seoul Hospital? Now?”

“What happened?”

“Woohyun…”

“Ne. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

Then she hangs up. Myungsoo sighs in relief. He misses her voice. He didn’t dare to call her for the past 2 years. He avoids her because he thought by not seeing her, he won’t be so hurt; but it’s all wrong when he heard her voice again. Tons of feelings hit him hard and that time he realizes that he is still longing to have you.

You arrive in the hospital soon and at the same time Sunggyu comes out from the emergency room. You pant heavily as you stop in front of the room. The other boys are standing around Sunggyu and hold Sunggyu’s trembling body.

“Sunggyu-ah, tell us what happened.. How’s Woohyun? He can be saved right? Please tell us that he’s okay.”

Dongwoo starts nagging at the trembling Gyu and pulled into Hoya’s arms. You look up and meet Sunggyu’s stare. Sunggyu shakes his head slowly and sighs.

“He loses too much blood. We need transfusion. My blood.. isn’t the same type as his.” Sunggyu falls on his knees and crying his heart out.

The corridor turns into a chaos as the boys are all offering their blood to be transfused. Seeing the situation, Sunggyu stands up and his brain works faster.

“His blood type is B. whose blood type is B?”

The room falls into silence. No one says anything. Disappointment can be seen on Sunggyu’s face until someone comes and breaks the silence.

“Joo Young’s blood type is the same as Woohyun’s. Go. Hurry up.”

A middle aged man is standing in front of them and Joo Young looks at him; surprised.

“Mr. Nam? How do you know my blood type? I don’t even know it.”

“I’ll tell you later! Now get your asses down to business and do the blood transfusion!!”

He snaps and Sunggyu drags Joo Young in an instant for blood transfusion process. While Woohyun is being taken care, the boys keep on looking at Mr. Nam that starts to get uncomfortable because of their stares.

“Boys, stop staring at me. I’m Woohyun’s dad. Foster dad to be specific.”

They nod in unison and stare at the emergency room again. After waiting for like forever, Sunggyu comes out from the room. They stand as they see Sunggyu approaches.

“Woohyun is alright now. We just have to wait until his condition is stable. His wounds have been stitched and hopefully he can be moved to the other room later.”

They breathe deeply, knowing the fact that their friend is fine. Myungsoo keeps pacing out to see Sunggyu’s back.

“Wae, Myungsoo-ah?”

“Where’s her? Where’s Joo Young?”

His face is stiff. And Sunggyu taps his shoulder.

“She’s resting. We need a lot of blood. She just transfused a huge amount of blood. She needs to rest.”

Myungsoo nods and sits again. Sunggyu turns and faces Mr. Nam, bowing deeply.

“Kamsahamnida ahjussi.”

“It’s okay. It’s my responsibility to take care of Woohyun.”

L.Joe interrupts the sweet moment by asking something.

“So, I suppose you know Woohyun’s and Joo Young’s past.”

Mr. Nam just smiles at L.Joe who is earning a smack from Chunji because of his rudeness.

“It’s fine, young boy..”

“L.Joe.”

“If you are not in a rush, isn’t it better to wait for Joo Young to wake up? I would love to tell her the story too.”

L.Joe nods in agreement and they move to your room and wait for you to wake up. Sunggyu is waiting in Woohyun’s room and tell the boys to call him if you wake up.

It takes about 30 minutes and you start to open your eyes slowly.

“Oh.. Joo Young is awake.”

Hoya calls Sunggyu and the next second, Sunggyu is already inside the room. Before Mr. Nam tells his “story”, Sunggyu comes closer to your bed and bows.

“Gomawo, Joo Young-ah. Jeongmal. Gomawo.”

You smile at him and nod. Mr. Nam clears his throat and all eyes are now focusing on him.

“Okay. I think it’s the time for me to tell all of you the true story.”

 

 


 

Yay!! So Woohyun is saved ~ 

It's time for the truth to be revealed ~ 

Heheheh~

I just started school today ~ xD

SO excited!!!! 

Btw.... Myungsoo gets the highest vote in the poll in the previous chapter ~~ 

I wonder why no one chooses the last option ~ LoL

AIsh.. Whatever ~ 

The important thing is that I'm so happy that you guys leave comment!!

Kamsahamnida!! Jeongmal.. Kamsahamnida!! *bow*

I'll be waiting for your comments again then ~ ^^

Oh.. And hello new subscriber and readers !! Welcome!!

I'll be waiting for your feedbacks ~