L.Joe

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

You carry your books and go to the school's map to find you next class. 

When you arrive in your math class (which is your next class), you feel that your heart stops beating as you see someone sitting beside the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is that guy doing in this class? Don't tell me that I'll be in the same class with him!! Nightmare.. My worst nightmare!!

You see him smirking as you look at him in horror. Your math class? Your favorite subject? You have to spend the 50 minutes lesson with the horrible guy. You can't imagine what will happen to you during the next 50 minutes. You look around to find an empty seat. But there's no seat available anymore. Your only choice is to sit beside Myungsoo. You feel that your life is miserable with Myungsoo sitting beside you. You collide your head to your table as soon as you sit on your chair. You might look like a ghost when you are like that. You jump in surprise a someone taps your shoulder.

"Annyeong, Joo Young-ah!! We're in the same class."

"L. Joe? You are in the same class with me? And this Myungsoo guy?"

"Ne!! I'm sitting in front of you. Don't worry about Myungsoo, he's in a good mood."

"How do you know that?"

You raise your eyebrow. He whispers to your ears, "He was with Sungyeol. No matter what, he'll be fine after he talks with Sungyeollie."

The tall guy? Maybe that's why he helped Sungyeol in the canteen. You just nod your head and cross your hands on your table and start to sleep again.

When you are about to sleep, the teacher, Mr. Kwang comes and he starts the lecture. You feel so excited as he gives problems to be solved by you and your friends. You slowly glance at Myungsoo and he is asleep!! Is he insane? Sleeping during math class? You smirk and keep concentrating to the lesson. When you are doing the exercises from the book, you heard Myungsoo talks.

"Why were you smirking after glancing at me?"

"Did you just talk to me, Myungsoo?"

"No, I'm talking to your bag. of course I'm talking to you, idiot!"

"Smirking? Listen to me Kin Myungsoo, confidence is good, but too confident isn't good for yourself, especially your pride. Now shut up since I'm doing my work now."

You smile and go back to your work. You jsut say something horrible to Myungsoo. You can feel his dead-glare at the rst of your math period. 

After finishing your work, you submit your work to Mr. Kwang. When you are done with your work, the free time is yours. 

"Hey, L.Joe! Have you done your exercise?"

"Erm.. Actually, I don't know how to do the last number. Can you explain it to me?"

"Sure. The words used are hard to understand but actually the solution is easy."

You chat with L,joe until your math lesson is done. You like to look at L.Joe's eyes. They comfort you. You feel warmh, love, happiness. The feelings that you've missed since the accident of your family. 

You don't recognise that the time has ended. L.Joe packs his things and you also pack you things. 

"Annyeong, Joo Young-ah!! I'll be going to my next class. See you tomorrow!!"

"Wait, L.Joe! What's your next lesson?"

"Art. Waeyo?"

You mentally scream in happiness.

"We're in the same class again. Let's go together."

"Really? Ne. Let's go now, we'll be scolded if we're late."

You walk joyfully with L.Joe to the art class. But there's something you don't know.

Your books are exchanged with Myungsoo's books!!!! 

 


 

 

Yaaayy~!!!

I can update it tonight too~~

I need to squeeze my brain to think of the updates~

My brain was stucked for several days but thanks God i can get ideas again for my updates~
Please leave comments and subscribe this story!!

Thank you readers, subscribers and commenters~!!!