Reunion

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

Woohyun stares at his parents as his father closes his mouth.

“What? What is dad talking about? It’s a joke, right?”

Woohyun looks at his mom, disbelief in his eyes.

“Umma, tell me it’s a joke.”

But his mom shakes her head slowly. You can’t bear this kind of news and run out from the house. Woohyun is shaking badly as a few tears escape from his eyes.

“I need time to be alone. Mianhae umma, appa.”

Woohyun limps and walks away from the house. He keeps on walking until he arrives on a small lake. He sits carefully on the grass as the painful moments replayed in his head. More tears fall from the corner of his eyes.

“Somebody tell me that I’m dreaming!! Please!! Tell me it’s a joke… Or maybe today is April Mop. Anything… Anything that can bring her back to me..”

He yells and cries his heart out the whole day.

You somehow find a way to get back to Hyori’s house and refuse to talk. You have no intention of going back to your apartment to meet Woohyun. The words from Mr.Nam were too shocking and at the same time it was too hard for you to accept.

Woohyun has been a bit calmed after he shed a liter of his tears on the lakeside. He is making his way to go back to his apartment, hoping he will see you sitting on the couch waiting for him to come back. When he reaches his flat, he can see the lights are still off and no one is there. A single tears escape from his eyes and he turn around. Walking like a zombie, he senselessly walks into a club; orders his drink. He has drunk his 8th glass now. His face turns red and with a little power left in him he walks back to his apartment. His vision gets blurry and he starts yelling your name; asking you to come back and want him to wake up from this nightmare.

Sunggyu just has done his first day job in the hospital. Though he’s new, he was as busy as hell. The clock hits 10 p.m. He walks into the building, massaging his neck. He is just so freaking tired. As he walks to the lift, the lift door is opened and he runs into it. he makes it right on time. The door closed when he just got into the lift.

There’s a guy in the lift with him. He seems…drunk. He sobs and calls someone desperately. He looks…horrible. Sunggyu mentally slaps himself and try not to give a about the guy. The lift reaches the 14th floor and the door opened. Sunggyu quickly walks outside the lift and he notices that the guy is stumbling to get out of the lift. His face is covered because he is using the wall as his support. Somehow, Sunggyu feels his heart sparkles as he sees the guy.

Secretly, Sunggyu watches the guy struggling to walk to the room next to him. As he reaches the door, his hand is trembling so much that he can’t hold his key properly. Sunggyu sighs deeply before walking towards the guy.

‘There’s nothing wrong with helping my neighbor.’

The guy is still sobbing and Sunggyu picks his fallen key before opening the door for him. Slowly, Sunggyu helps the guy to get into the room and turns all the lights on. Then Sunggyu places him carefully on the couch. The guy is still crying endlessly.

That is the time when Sunggyu realizes who is the guy in front of him. The drunken guy on the couch is no other than his Woohyun; the person he has missed so much.

“W-w-woohyun-ah? Is it really you?”

Sunggyu can’t help but shed a single tear, seeing the love of his life.

“Woohyun, I’ve missed you so much. Mianhae.. What happened to you?”

But Woohyun just mumbles some unclear words.

“Wait, I will find warm water.”

Sunggyu leaves for 3 minutes and comes back with a bowl of warm water and a towel. He soaks the towel with warm water and places it on Woohyun’s forehead while caressing Woohyun’s face.

He traces Woohyun’s jaw line, his cheekbones, his eyes and remove the strand of hairs on his face. Sunggyu lovingly caresses the guy in front of him.

“You are still handsome as always, Woohyun. Nothing has changed from your appearance. I hope your heart doesn’t change too. For all this time I’m still longing for you.”

Sunggyu forgets his tiredness and continues Woohyun’s face. After a while Woohyun stirs from his sleep.Sunggyu can’t hold his happiness any longer.

“Woohyun-ah? Wake up, dear..”

But the answer is just too shocking for Sunggyu.

“J-joo Young? Is that you?”

In a second, Sunggyu’s heart is scattered into million pieces.

When finally Woohyun’s eyes are opened, tears have covered Sunggyu’s face.

Sunggyu quickly wipes his tears with his sleeves. Woohyun stares at him widely.

“S-s-sunggyu?”

Sunggyu smiles a bit.

“Hi, Woohyun..” 

 



Hehhehe ~

As promised guys ~ 

Another update ~ ^^

Hope it's not disappointing ~  ><

And thanks for those who leave comments.... I am teared up here ~

Kamsahamnida!! *bow*

You guys are amazing!!!!!

I promise I will update more!!

Comments are my fuel to make faster update ~ So comment more, okay?

For my silent readers, try to say something, okay? One comment won't hurt ~ ^^

 

And I have one bad news for you guys ~

This story will be done in a few more chapters.... i think it's around  5 more chapters ~ 

But don't worry~~ I'll be back with other fics ~ ^^

Fighting!!!