Old Memories

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

The next time you open your eyes, you are on your comfortable bed already. You find no one is there so you get out of the room and head down to the living room where Hyori is usually sitting at. But again, the disappointment hits you as you find no one there. You look around to find the presence of Hyori but you can only meet her maids in the house. Feeling disappointed, you go back to your room and text Hyori. Waiting for her reply, you throw your phone aside and lays on the bed again. Soon while your mind is wandering around, you fall asleep.

03.35 A.M.

You wake up and immediately look for your phone. But Hyori hasn't replied yet. You're getting worried so you take your jacket and decided to go out and look for Hyori. When your foot stepped in front of the gate, someone is caliing you.

"Joo Young-ah, where are you going in early in the morning?"

Myungsoo asks with his husky voice.

BA-THUMP

Then you see him coming with his bed hair and sleepy eyes. Instead of answering you can't help but gulp nervously at him. Your heart beats faster as if it's gonna jumps out from your body. 

"Oh.. M-m-myungsoo-ssi. I-I just want to find where is Hyori-ah. Sorry for disturbing your sleep."

"Hyori? Your friend right? She's sleeping soundly in her room. Why do you have to go out and find her?"

You stare at him for a while and go inside  the house, not looking at him. As you passed him, your heart is beating so fast as if your chest is gonna burst at any time. You quicken your steps while slapping your cheeks. 

Omo! He's so hot! His husky voice, his bed hair, his looks. How lucky is Sungyeol to have him as his boyfriend? 

You keep on slapping your cheeks to erase the image of Myungsoo from your head. You arrive in front of Hyori's room and knock the door. After waiting for 5 minutes finally Hyori comes out from her room. As soon as you see her, you jump into her and hug her. 

"Hyori-ah! Where were you? I was so worried about you!!"

You cried and getting back-pat from Hyori. 

"Hmm.. Don't worry, Joo Young-ah. I'm fine. I was out in the cafe for a while."

You smile in agreement and let go of the hug. Hyori looks at you.

"Omo! Joo young-ah! You cheeks! Why are they redden? Who slapped you?"

"Cheeks? O-oh.. It's okay."

You face another direction, it seems like your cheeks are getting hot and more red. 

"Hmm.. Hyori-ah, you better go back tou your sleep. It's still so early in the morning."

"Okay. You too, Joo Young-ah."

You walk back to your room. From the upper floor, you can see someone is slounching on the sofa. You stop and look at the sofa once again before walking to your room in an insanely fast speed. You slam your door and sit on the edge of your bed.

You put your hand on your chest and feel that your heart is still beating so fast. You try to control your breath, but every time you close your eyes, you will see the image of the just-woke-up Myungsoo which makes your heart even crazier. 

You throw your body on the bed and cover your face with your pillow. Your face is burning. You stare at the ceiling and smile your most idiotic smile as you imagine Myungsoo.

No!! Lee Joo Young! Are you going t obreak Sungyeol's heart?! Somebody else has owned him! You shouldn't think of him!! 

You silently curse at yourself and hitting your face with your pillow. 

It's 1 hour before 5 o'clock. You spend the rest of the time rolling on your bed and mind wandering everywhere. 

the clock needle has hit 5. You get off from your bed and go for bathing. After that, you change to your uniform and look at your reflection in the mirror, combing your hair. An hour has passed and you are done preparing for school. You go down and find Hyori is wearing her shoes. You smile and run to her.

"Annyeong, Hyori-ah!! Good morning!"

"Oh.. Annyeong,Joo Young-ah! It's so early and you are ready? Wow."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"Hahaha.. No~ Just kidding, baby."

You grin at her and use your shoes. Soon, you are ready.

"Let's go, Hyori-ah!!"

"Wait for a while. We are going to school together with Myungsoo. I think he's almost done."

Your eyes pop out but lucky you, Hyori didn't see it.

Soon you are walking in the middle of Hyori and Myungsoo. The scene seems awkward since no one talks to one another. Hyori just silently use her headphone. The only way to break the awkward situation is either you talk to Myungsoo or another way around. But you decide to keep silent until the three of you reach the school's gate.

Hyori waves at you since your first class isn't with Hyori but with Myungsoo, L.Joe, Sunggyu and Sungjong. You are still walking side-by-side awkwardly with Myungsoo to your class.  You sit on your chair, waiting for L.Joe to show up. The wait doesn't have to be so long since a few minutes later L.Joe comes to the class with his big grin for you. You smile back at him. You have a short chit-chat with L.Joe while waiting for the bell to ring. As you talk, you slowly glance to the front desk where Myungsoo is slouching. But quickly turn away when L.Joe starts talking. 

The bell finally rings. Sunggyu is sitting beside you and beside him is an empty chair where Sungjong is sitting at. But instead of sitting on that chair, Sungjong is sitting beside Myungsoo. The teacher makes his way to the class with someone. 

"Good morning class."

The class just respond by a mumble of greeting. 

"We are having  a new transferred student. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong-haseyo! Nam Woohyun imnida. I hope you guys are willing to help me since I'm a newbie here."

The guys bows at the class and you can see some girls in the class keep on giggling like idiots. 

"Okay, Woohyun. Let me see where you can sit."

Sunggyu raises his hand.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"The seat beside me is empty. He can occupies this space."

Since when is Sunggyu be that friendly? 

Woohyun makes his way to the seat and nods at you while smiling so cutely. 

"Annyeong, hyung. This school isn't so bad."

"Sit here first Woohyun-ah. The teacher is suspicious to me."

"Ne, hyung."

The periods passed quickly.You are done with yoru first class. Before you go out from the class, Sunggyu stops you.

"Joo young-ah! I think you have met Woohyun-ah, right?"

"Oh. Yeah. I met him yesterday in the dance room. We even had a short intoduction process."

You smiles at Woohyun, earning a sweet smile from him. 

"As I check on my schedule today, my classes will be the same as yours, Joo Young-ssi."

"Just be informal. Hahahaha. We are friends."

"Ne."

Woohyun smiles shyly at you.

"Woohyun-ah. I'll be going to my next class. You go with Joo young, arasso?"

"Ne, hyung. Annyeong!"

Though it's your officially first day knowing Woohyun. He seems so close to you. In no time, you are so close to him like you are close to L.Joe. Sharing some jokes with him and sit with him all the time. 

The rest of the day, you spend your time with Woohyun. Accompanying him to the canteen, a school tour and help him to catch up wit some lessons. Thanks to your outstanding brain, you can answer all his questions. 

The time you spent with him reminds you of some beautiful old memories about a cute, handsome guy who holds your hand and walking hand-in-hand with you. 

You enjoy the time you share with him. But while you are walking with him to the next class, he is on his knees, holding his head. The pain has been too unbearable for him. You look at him in panic.

"Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah! Are you okay? What's hurt?"

Instead of answering your question he falls on your lap. You slowly slap his cheeks but he still doesn't give any respond. 

You are the only one who is outside the school building. No one else is around. What to do?! Seeing Woohyun in such a condition, your tears fall unconsciously.


Done with another chappie~!!

I won't break my promise guys~ ^^
Anyway, thank you so much for your supports~

91 subscribers now~

Annyeong new subscribers and readers ~ ^^

Please leave comments, ne?

I specially woke up at 3 a.m. to post the update~ LoL

And gonna study for my biology test ~ 2 tests in a row~! @.@

Wish me luck guys~ ><

Anyway, since it's already 91, I would like to have 100 subscribers for the next chapter to air~ xD

Please help guys~

And oh.. How about this update? Is it satisfying? Please leave comments so I know whether you like it or not~ ^.<

Thank you~!!