Finally~...

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

 

"STOP IT ALREADY!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU AGAIN!!"

You shout, causing the room to be silenced. L.Joe, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo who know that was you who just shouted, quickly run to the palce where you sat and end up seeing you curling on the floor, crying. Hoya, L.Joe and SUngyeol quickly help you while Myungsoo and Dongwoo glare at Kikwang in unfriendly stare. 

Kikwang raise his hands, showing that he has done no harm. L.Joe picks you up from the floor and carry you bridal style to get out of the room, followed by Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You haven't stop crying. The tears still flowing out from both your eyes. Soon after you are put in the health care unit, Hyori comes to see your condition. The fact that your oppa has left you strike your heart and it's broken into pieces. Your hard work to live strong is scattered now. You feel numb. You can't feel anything.Even when L.Joe holds your hand so tightly. You heard the voices around you as mumbles. Everytime you try to close your eyes, the image of Woohyun appears in your head. You end up waking up and start crying. 

Hyori decided to bring you to her house so that you won't be alone. For a while, you are not going to school due to your condition that gets worst each day. Every day when school ends, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and L.Joe come to see you. You just stare at the empty wall with blank eyes. They will stay there for an hour and they'll go home one by one. The last one who left the place is always L.Joe. He never forgets to your cheeks and he always hugs you when you cry. When the night falls, L.Joe kisses your cheeks and go home. That routine has happened for a month. 

You are getting skinnier and pale. You won't eat. Once L.Joe tried to feed you but soon after you're done eating, you vomit. No nutrition is sent to your body system, causing you to get even weaker.Sometimes, people can't even say whether you sleep or collapse. Your condition doesn't get better. Your friends start to worry about you. 

The fact that L.Joe and Myungsoo always come to visit you every day makes them close. They often walk together and talk about your condition. 

"L.Joe, do have any idea about ~~~~~'s oppa?"

"She has oppa?! Jinja?!"

"Y-you don't know it?"

"Ani~ Have you meet him? Where the hell is he when his dongsaeng is like this?!"

"Actually, L.Joe.. She becomes like that because of her oppa."

"Ne ? How come?? Tell me the whole story."

"Her family got an accident, and she was told by someone that she's the only one live. The rest.. You know.."

"And then?"

"Don't you notice it? She keeps saying "Oppa. oppa..", right?"

"Now that I think about it, you're right, Myungsoo. But if her oppa is really dead, how can she be back to normal? Why can't she accept the truth?"

"Molla~ I gotta go. Bye!"

That is the end of their conversation that day and now L.Joe knows about your oppa though he doesn't know the name yet.

L.Joe walks silently to Hyori's house while thinking about the things Myungsoo told him.

L.JOE'S POV

We had been friends for a plenty of time. But why she never mention anything about her oppa? I thought she has no secret towards me. How can I find her oppa if her oppa is dead? Should I go to the other world and meet him there? 

Urrgghh!! Nevermind!! I'll see Joo Young-ah first. I miss her. 

I press the bell of Hyori's house and soon, her maid opens the door for me. I meet Hyori in the living room, I simply greet her and go to Joo Young's room. I really want to meet her. Her condition is still the same. She sits on her bed and stare at the empty wall. I collect my voice and greet her. I don't even care whether she hear me or not. 

"Joo Young-ah, how are you today? The class seems boring without you. Today Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung can't come along with me. They are having a meeting, they're the officers of the school, remember? And I bet you love it. Myungsoo also can't come. He's lazy. Isn't it a good news for you, Joo Young-ah?"

I keep silent for a while staring at her beautiful eyes. The beauty is still there though it's full of sorrow. I wait for her answer. The room becomes silent for the next 5 minutes. There's still no response given by her. I can't stand it anymore. Her cheerful smile, her kindness, everything in her, I miss them all. A drop of tears fall from the corner of my eyes. I gently her cheeks, her skin is cold, her face is pale. She must be suffering deep inside her heart. I pull her into a hug. More tears fall from my eyes.

"Joo Young-ah, please.. I'm begging you. When will you stop being like this? Don't you know that my heart aches seeing you like this? Please.. Just. Hold my hand is enough. You don't have to talk. Or if you are willing, share your pain with me Joo Young-ah. Don't torture yourself like this. I beg you."

A drop of my tears fall on to her hand. The rest are flowing across her cheeks, together with her tears. I cupped her face between my hand and stare at her brown eyes. 

"Look at me, Joo Young-ah. Give respond."

"L.Joe ?:

 


 

 

Yaayy~

Sorry for the short chapter~  >_< 

I was planning to post it yesterday, but I was too tired and so I went to sleep~ xD

Yesterday was my birthday~!! I actually planned to give you all a double-update~ 

But the homeworks from school are really burdens for me~  Mianha~~ ><

But I'll try my best to update this fic as fast as I can~!! ^^

Annyeong new readers~!! Please do subscribe and leave comments too~!

For all my subscribers, thank you so much for your support!! But.. Keep supporting my fic, arasso?? ^^

Comments are LOVED!!! <3

And for the poster.. I made it this evening after school~ Lol~ So it's not that good~ Hehehehe~